FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Paul case was re opened by NCIS guess who prime was???

Salem,
I have looked everywhere, I do not think there is a picture to be had, of SB. I went back to newspaper for beaufort, sc in 1987 & nothing. I'm at a loss as to where else to look.

I would think that LE has done a complete background check on everyone that has been associated with Shannon.

But it fits with the limited amount of info they released and the cryptic "no abduction" statement. It fits with the weird internet postings.

Is Susan Baker related to the mother or father of Shannon?

I don't know for sure. A poster on topix claimed her and RD are step-siblings. Someone please correct me if they remember something different.

You might be right. I'm probably mis-remembering the ID. It was a person with long hair standing outside. I've read too many stories today!

No... there was a picture of her. I think it actually was in the New Harold or whatever it is called. It was in the article that was titled "Police Not Hushing Anyone" or something like that. I found the article again - but there were no pictures except of baby Shannon.

When I first read the article it was written around pictures - there were 3 or 4 of them and the last one was of SB. Not there now.

Salem

Doesn't suprise me. Surely we can't be the first to find this info tonight, LE must know right? Is that why they're so hush about everything and "looking inside the home" but not naming the parents. Why the parents aren't speaking out? Why the media is releasing next to nothing? Are they trying to set her up and see if she slips because they're worried they won't find Shannon like they didn't find Paul?

Salem,
I have looked everywhere, I do not think there is a picture to be had, of SB. I went back to newspaper for beaufort, sc in 1987 & nothing. I'm at a loss as to where else to look.

thank you Torrie. I have looked also and am coming up empty. I will go through Paul's thread maybe in the morning and see if I can find anything. For now, I'm burning out, it's getting late. And I'm watching that chat thing, but I don't see any real news there?

Salem

So, if SB is Aunt of Shannon's daddy...the POA would be for her brother Russell SR????

Do you mean the Naval Criminal Investigative Service? :waitasec: Was there someone from the Navy involved in the Paul case? Thanks Missmybaby xox

Shannon's family are going to be tired and drained - hoping they are not going to try and push themselves too hard and take breaks. Approx 800 miles is the shortest route (based on Dallas to Chipley) and it is about 12 hour drive. Here is a map to put the trek into perspective - God Bless Shannon's family for making this trek to help find her.

And we're about 6 hrs south of dallas...though the drive to fl is more east rather than north toward dallas, i know its almost 18 hrs from here to orlando, and the panhandle is about 4 or 5 hours from orlando, based on visits to my grandfather there (he doesnt live there anymore, he was the last family she had near there but had moved), so i think where she is is around 12 or 13 hrs from here..but i havnt actually map quested it yet...they are driving straight through, though, there are 3 adults who can share the drive...they should be there soon, i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361