Thought and theories on Jeremy

hambirg

Reaction score
I asked the mods if we could have a thread about JI. They gave the go ahead as long as it stays on relevant topics. .. no sleuthing his employer, etc.

I am most interested in trying to figure out if maybe his "alibi" isn't valid. I could see why initially LE took it at face value. But now I have my doubts. I think we can all agree his on camera behavior is very odd. I have had the most difficult time trying to figure him out in all of this. If DB was guilty, why does he stick by her and go along with the inconsistencies in the story?

After we have talked about JB, I started to wonder if JI couldn't have the same motives. Did he suspect DB of cheating, and even if she actually wasn't, did he suspect it? DB is hanging out with SB who IS cheating. . .birds of a feather and all that.

I'll leave it at that. I would like to hear every one else's thoughts. :)

I have always found Jeremy strange, to put it politely. I would be very interested in finding out if he really was where he was supposed to be/says he was that night.

We already know DB is cheating on her husband to be with JI. When did their relationship begin? What was her relationship like with her husband when her & JI first got together? He knows she's willing to cheat on her husband to be with him, what would keep her from cheating on him? KWIM?

Jeremy has always been suspicious to me. I think there are plenty of scenarios that negate his alibi. Lisa could have died Sunday evening or night or anytime Monday. If Lisa was dead before he went to work, then it seems him going to work was a huge part of the cover up. He went to work to create an alibi.

There is also the possibility that JI came home to a dead Lisa and disposed of her before waking DB or they did it together.

I'd also like to know if there is any time on the starbucks video that JI wasn't visible. How many cameras were in that starbucks that he was on video the entire time? I'm sure LE has made sure the starbucks video wasn't tampered with.

Which starbucks was he working at?

:seeya: MOO and all that ...

First, I do find Jeremy's "demeanor" very strange, considering he has a baby "missing" ...

Second, I do NOT believe that some "intruder" came in and kidnapped Lisa ...

Third, I firmly believe that Deb KNOWS EXACTLY what happened to Baby Lisa ...

Therefore, my questions and responses regarding Jeremy are based on My Opinions of the above :

- WAS Jeremy involved in Lisa's "disappearance" ?

... This is the only one where I am not so sure ... one minute I think he was NOT involved, but the next minute, I think maybe he WAS involved, which would explain his very "strange demeanor" -- as well as he does not want to "slip up" ... the less he says, the better ...

- DOES Jeremy SUSPECT Deborah ?

... IF Jeremy "suspects" Deborah, than he would NOT have been involved with Lisa disappearing. So, could it be that he "suspects" Deborah and someone else was involved in Lisa's "disappearance", and that "might" explain some of his "odd" behavior ?

- WHY would LE NOT give Jeremy a poly ?

... I call bull on this one ... even if it was proven that Jeremy was at work that night, LE is going to still request a poly because he is the father of the "missing" baby ... Also, LE has to take into consideration the POSSIBILITY that something happened to Lisa BEFORE he went to work that evening ?

- WERE there any sort of "problems" between Jeremy and Deborah BEFORE Baby Lisa went "missing" ?

We don't know ... and I never assume things are or were "normal" ... this is one thing I sure would like to know the TRUTH about ... :waitasec:

- I firmly believe that Jeremy IS the WEAKEST LINK -- put him in a room ALONE with LE and he will CRACK like an egg does when it hits the floor ... and THAT IS WHY Deborah does NOT want Jeremy to talk to "anyone" ALONE ...

Deb knows Jeremy's weaknesses -- but is this "weakness" because he was involved in what happened to Baby Lisa, or was he involved in the "cover-up" of what happened to Baby Lisa, or is Deb trying to CONVINCE Jeremy (as well as everyone else) that she was not involved in Baby Lisa's "disappearance" ...

:waitasec:

All JMO and MOO ...

I guess one thing that really stands out for me is JIs comment that everyone has been cleared except DB. Sure that might be "true" but why would he say that? Is he trying to keep the focus on her? Has he done anything to take the suspicion off of DB?

However, from what I remember, LE is said to have a video from his work site. And I think that if he was 'absent' from that job for longer than a few minutes then he would not have been considered cleared with his work alibi. I am sure he was not working all alone that night. Electricians on commercial jobs need partners for safety and to make it go faster.

In so many of these cases we find out that there was abuse going on, was Lisa being abused? Did the abuse get out of hand or did she die accidentally then her death had to be covered up to avoid the abuse coming out?

Why did JI cut his family out of his life? Why weren't they allowed to meet DB & Lisa?

How was JI's relationship with Ashley growing up? As an adult? Prior to meeting DB?

We already know DB is cheating on her husband to be with JI. When did their relationship begin? What was her relationship like with her husband when her & JI first got together? He knows she's willing to cheat on her husband to be with him, what would keep her from cheating on him? KWIM?

Jeremy has always been suspicious to me. I think there are plenty of scenarios that negate his alibi. Lisa could have died Sunday evening or night or anytime Monday. If Lisa was dead before he went to work, then it seems him going to work was a huge part of the cover up. He went to work to create an alibi.

There is also the possibility that JI came home to a dead Lisa and disposed of her before waking DB or they did it together.

I'd also like to know if there is any time on the starbucks video that JI wasn't visible. How many cameras were in that starbucks that he was on video the entire time? I'm sure LE has made sure the starbucks video wasn't tampered with.

Which starbucks was he working at?

BBM

This kinda bugs me because I don't know if I characterize it as 'cheating'. How do we know what kind of seperation that her and her husband had? The one time he was interviewed, he spoke no ill will of DB and didn't seem broken up that she was with JI.

On your other points...

There is no evidence whatsoever that BL was dead earlier in the day. There is no way LE would not have figured that out from interviews with SB and the boys (you would think the oldest boy would figure out his baby sister wasn't around for the whole day on Oct. 3rd). Also, interviews with JI's supervisor would negate the fact that going to work as a cover up, especially if it was predetermined he was supposed to work that night. The supervisor would also confirm (or deny) with LE when JI was originally expected to be done working. LE seemed pretty confident in the video based on their early comments.

Doing something when he got home is not logical or realistic. If you go with the notion that DB harmed BL (accident or on purpose) and JI came home to find a dead baby in the house, I do not see any scenario that sees him going along with it, covering up and disposing the body, getting back to the house and calling LE, all in 15 minutes time.

However, from what I remember, LE is said to have a video from his work site. And I think that if he was 'absent' from that job for longer than a few minutes then he would not have been considered cleared with his work alibi. I am sure he was not working all alone that night. Electricians on commercial jobs need partners for safety and to make it go faster.

I think they do have questions but they are being answered through lawyers. The night they questioned JI, they would had to have watched 11 hours of footage to account for his every minute. I'm sure he took some sort of breaks or lunch during all this time. Besides, do they have camera focused on the contractors, or on the building itself. IIRC, what JI was working on was an addition to the standing store.

They've probably watched everything by now and could well have questions.

I think they do have questions but they are being answered through lawyers. The night they questioned JI, they would had to have watched 11 hours of footage to account for his every minute. I'm sure he took some sort of breaks or lunch during all this time. Besides, do they have camera focused on the contractors, or on the building itself. IIRC, what JI was working on was an addition to the standing store.

They've probably watched everything by now and could well have questions.

What phone did JI have on him while at work, a work phone?

Wouldn't LE have gotten the cell records of that phone and determine where that phone was the whole time he was working. I think that, combined with the video would give him a fairly tight alibi for the hours he worked.

BBM

This kinda bugs me because I don't know if I characterize it as 'cheating'. How do we know what kind of seperation that her and her husband had? The one time he was interviewed, he spoke no ill will of DB and didn't seem broken up that she was with JI.

On your other points...

There is no evidence whatsoever that BL was dead earlier in the day. There is no way LE would not have figured that out from interviews with SB and the boys (you would think the oldest boy would figure out his baby sister wasn't around for the whole day on Oct. 3rd). Also, interviews with JI's supervisor would negate the fact that going to work as a cover up, especially if it was predetermined he was supposed to work that night. The supervisor would also confirm (or deny) with LE when JI was originally expected to be done working. LE seemed pretty confident in the video based on their early comments.

Doing something when he got home is not logical or realistic. If you go with the notion that DB harmed BL (accident or on purpose) and JI came home to find a dead baby in the house, I do not see any scenario that sees him going along with it, covering up and disposing the body, getting back to the house and calling LE, all in 15 minutes time.

BEM: It's called adultery - adultery is cheating. Cheating doesn't require you be happily living together. That's like saying giving a child an overdose of meds to get her to sleep is an unfortunate accident and not negligent homicide...it's negligent homicide.

As far as JI taking care of a mess when he got home, I agree - it's just too far fetched. He could have left work for an hour to do it....or he could have been involved from the get-go and had someone else come in and take Lisa. Ron tells me I read too many fictional crime novels - truth is, they're all based on true stories. Family abduction is far and above stranger abductions, statistically speaking. Most of the time the family member is known to have taken the child from a negligent parent, or just out of spite. Bottom line, it happens every single day.

Is it true that JI was the only employee at the company? If it is then I call bull chit that he always worked with somebody else. Why would he have a work phone if he was always working with the owner? Why would he need a work van if he was always working with the owner? I was in construction long enough to know that what is supposed to happen and what DOES happen are two totally different things.

One other thing that bothers me. Did JI know that DB bought wine? We know he was concerned about money and they were short enough on cash as to not pay their cell bill. If I was home for a brief time because I was working a looong double shift and was the only breadwinner, and my SO took money that we really didn't have to spare, and bought a box-o-wine I would be madder than hell! Was he? Did he know and not care? Maybe he had an ulterior motive. :waitasec:

I know I said one more thing, but one more thing. :innocent: Do we believe that SB was really at the house when DB made the wine run? I get the feeling that JI may not have really been so fond of SB. I can't imagine staying at the house under those conditions while my friend ran to the store. I would have went with her. Why didn't SB go with DB to the store?

Wouldn't LE have gotten the cell records of that phone and determine where that phone was the whole time he was working. I think that, combined with the video would give him a fairly tight alibi for the hours he worked.

How would the phone records tell LE that Jeremy was at work all night? Pings might help, but he could leave the phone there - yet I doubt he would have anticipated pings.

Again, do you truly believe they watched all 11 hours of video the night he was questioned? LE wants to interview him again - they obviously have more questions or they would ask to interview DB only.

I always thought that JI suspected DB because his body language was so stiff and distant when he said he has no doubts whatsoever and we're closer than ever. He wouldn't even look at her. But maybe it's just his personality, he seems to be like that no matter what they're talking about.

I have worked from the assumption that his alibi is valid for the night at Starbucks, because of the video and if there were other people there but I guess I'm not completely sure that nobody took a swing at Lisa before she was put to bed and in that case JI might know something about it even if he was at work when he said he was.

BEM: It's called adultery - adultery is cheating. Cheating doesn't require you be happily living together. That's like saying giving a child an overdose of meds to get her to sleep is an unfortunate accident and not negligent homicide...it's negligent homicide.

As far as JI taking care of a mess when he got home, I agree - it's just too far fetched. He could have left work for an hour to do it....or he could have been involved from the get-go and had someone else come in and take Lisa. Ron tells me I read too many fictional crime novels - truth is, they're all based on true stories. Family abduction is far and above stranger abductions, statistically speaking. Most of the time the family member is known to have taken the child from a negligent parent, or just out of spite. Bottom line, it happens every single day.

BBM

We know JI has a history of this. . .both with his son's mother and with his own parents.

I get mix feelings when it comes to J-Although I do think he knows something-What did he know and when!!!!!

Is it true that JI was the only employee at the company? If it is then I call bull chit that he always worked with somebody else. Why would he have a work phone if he was always working with the owner? Why would he need a work van if he was always working with the owner? I was in construction long enough to know that what is supposed to happen and what DOES happen are two totally different things.

One other thing that bothers me. Did JI know that DB bought wine? We know he was concerned about money and they were short enough on cash as to not pay their cell bill. If I was home for a brief time because I was working a looong double shift and was the only breadwinner, and my SO took money that we really didn't have to spare, and bought a box-o-wine I would be madder than hell! Was he? Did he know and not care? Maybe he had an ulterior motive. :waitasec:

I know I said one more thing, but one more thing. :innocent: Do we believe that SB was really at the house when DB made the wine run? I get the feeling that JI may not have really been so fond of SB. I can't imagine staying at the house under those conditions while my friend ran to the store. I would have went with her. Why didn't SB go with DB to the store?

Your post made me think back to the video. DB went straight for the wine - neither she nor PN had the baby items while on the wine Isle. When they were leaving the store, DB was happily carrying that heavy box and only handed PN the car keys. She was walking ahead of him smiling and swinging the box. IMO, she was already getting her drunk on before the wine run.

I think this is something DB did more than just the couple of times a week she admitted to. I think JI had his fill of it. I would love to know the particulars of his and Rahime's (sp) separation and custody battle. Did he just take the little boy? Remember the new story right at the beginning when someone from R's family said he was "ruthless"? Would love to know more.

Speaking of the work phone, and maybe someone can help me out with this. I seem to recall, early on, that either JI or DB said JI's boss (female), called him to come into work and to make arrangements for him to pick up the work phone. Maybe David Netz wrote this in a FB post, I just can't remember where I read or heard it.

If this is true, then their phones were working that day. I've always thought they were probably cut off sometime around midnight. Why would DB be programming a phone that was cut off? JI said he tried to call DB, but the phone was off - if he knew they were off, and it was a bone of contention between them, why try?

How would the phone records tell LE that Jeremy was at work all night? Pings might help, but he could leave the phone there - yet I doubt he would have anticipated pings.

Again, do you truly believe they watched all 11 hours of video the night he was questioned? LE wants to interview him again - they obviously have more questions or they would ask to interview DB only.

Yes, I do believe they watched the whole video. They probably want to interview him on what he saw and observed prior to going to work. They probably also have him on video as it corresponds to the cell phone activity.

Ok, it's adultery, but you guys are using it as a black mark against her when nobody even knows the situation between her and her husband. Is her husband just patiently waiting for her to come back to him? It's irrelevant and has nothing to do with BL.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back