Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! NurseBeeMe!

That shoh is a lotta training! ;)

Thanks for the run-down...I, for one, wasn't sure how much time was taken up by training, so it was illuminating for me!

How cute...you have learnt to make your own power bars! :thumb:

lol! you go girl!
Start marketing them...."NurseBee Powers"! ;)

I'm not sure if it was mentioned (I saw some of Wade Smith's former clients listed) Alice Stubbs is a former Wake County District Judge. Part of that time (maybe 3 years) was over Family Court.

That's interesting! I was actually surprised that Brad didn't hire Tharrington-Smith. Seems like when people get into serious trouble (jason young and ann miller) they go with this firm.
I was wondering if Nancy had used this firm when she sought legal counsel and because of this, Brad was not able to because of conflict. Nancy's parents wouldn't have had that problem of course.

LOL Tmom! Just notice the increase in guests... I know it is not all the defense but it sure was funny to hear him mention the internet in the presser.

I also found it IN EXTREME DISTASTE for the lawyer to say that BC doesn't like to show do HIS mourning at the press conferences! It was almost like he was poking blame at Nancy's family and I just wanted to jump through my computer and give him a swirly! (although maybe not....that one kid last week got kicked out of his hs for giving his teacher a noogie!!!!!!!) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_prank

Friday, July 18:
• The investigation into the murdered North Carolina mom takes a new twist! Greta has the latest on the Nancy Cooper homicide

Is anyone watching this? My dh is on the tv! I wonder what this "new twist" is????

Is anyone watching this? My dh is on the tv! I wonder what this "new twist" is????
I have no idea what it is! :eek: I have Fox News on now, but I haven't heard anything about Greta's upcoming show yet.

I have no idea what it is! :eek: I have Fox News on now, but I haven't heard anything about Greta's upcoming show yet.

Where I live, Greta comes on at 10. I usually go to bed and watch it, but if there's any big news, I'll post it.

OK You guys know I am a stickler for being as accurate as possible. Could we please get Jessica and Brett's name corrected here? It appears to be ADAM and not Adams. Thanks!

Cooper was reported missing at 2:51 p.m. Saturday by Brett Adam's wife, Jessica Adam.
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/story/1142058.html

Now that I finished nitpicking...where are we?! I see that there will be no arrest over the weekend which is a bit disheartening as I wanted to be here when it happened!

I am quite disturbed that the children have not been told of their mother's death yet, especially the four year old. I speak from experience on this one. My daughter's grandparents asked me to wait to tell her as they wanted to do this. I respected their wishes up until the point she let me know she already knew. Come to find out, she knew from the very beginning as she heard the phone call come in and heard her aunt discussing her father's accidental death on the phone. No one would talk to her about it and she felt she shouldn't talk about either. She was left to grieve for days all alone and afraid. I felt horrible. We have discussed it many times through the years and it still haunts her.

I wish they would respect their grandchild and realize she is smarter than they give her credit for being. She can feel people are overwhelming sad. She can see the teary eyes. She knows something is wrong. I would hate to think she could find out like my daughter did. Children need to grieve with the family. It is healthier in the long run, imo.

Sorry! That was the header for tonight's greta. Has she said what the 'twist' is????? tia

Thanks Nursebeeme, you made me laugh..."and still on Monday". Yup, I can see the self indulgent part of it. Your husband is lucky to have you be so supportive.

I can only imagine Nancy was "supportive" of Brad, but would he think she was? I missed the earlier comment that it made his day to see his family at the finish line. Well, I probably read it but lost track with all this stuff.

And I would only surmise that his "other hobby" would have been like minded. I can't imagine him going for anyone flabby.

I have Fox on, too. It will probably be something we already knew, but to her it is a "twist". hehehe

I swear we need our own Fox News show! I would be glad to be a reporter! LOL We can steal Mark Furhman away from Greta since our show would be more accurate and have more indepth information.

ss, what happened to your daughter? I agree though...that they need to tell them. I was adopted and my mom told me I was before I can even remember...but I cannot imagine if I were to have found it out on my own. I also look at Bobby Cutts and what his little son was able to say about the murder of his mommy.

I have to say that the judge granting temp custody to Nancy's parents says tome they do suspect he is the killer. It is a huge deal when a judge takes children away from the biological parent. This judge knows the husband is being investigated and agreed with nancy's parents that the children could be in physical danger during this time.
I believe it is just a matter of days before Brad Cooper is arrested and charged with the murder of his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear