George and Cindy in NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is - Cindy and George Anthony are more than just "creepy". They have both proven themselves to have zero credibility/integrity. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them either.

I'm just not getting that!

How could anybody feel threatened because GA and CA were shopping in a store???

Perhaps, just perhaps, someone was actually concerned for George and Cindy as it was in the news, per their lawyer, about death threats and we all saw the police presence at their neighborhood after the verdict. It may have been some well intentioned, however misguided, attempt to protect them.:waitasec:

A lot of people stop at these malls, outlet stores. Plus they may be having some great sales on their summer clothes. Perfect for Florida. jmo

yeah, fair enough. I just don't get shopping and on a road trip we use a "get in it and go" philosophy. Is there a Cheesecake Factory in this mall? Maybe they stopped for a bite.

No worries. I posted the Dr. Phil news and started a war. It's not your fault. Or my fault.

Why the war talk???
:smile:

People can have differences of opinion and discuss those differences without it being a "war".

Isn't that what WS is all about?
Discussion? Opinions?

How dull would WS be if we all shared the same opinions on everything?

Perhaps, just perhaps, someone was actually concerned for George and Cindy as it was in the news, per their lawyer, about death threats and we all saw the police presence at their neighborhood after the verdict. It may have been some well intentioned, however misguided, attempt to protect them.:waitasec:

I doubt it.

JMO

This unhealthy obsession some people have with this family is starting to scare me. Seriously, it's crazy that someone would report them to mall security for just shopping.

My vote is they took the pics themselves and had a cohort call security. <modsnip> that that they are they can't help themselves. They love it and crave it.

I'm sorry, I written and erased this more than once:

Why would anyone go to a mall on a road trip? I mean - a mall - generic america mall.

Maybe they forgot something. I went to my class reunion and forgot shoes and had to go to a mall. Who knows?

I'm just not getting that!

How could anybody feel threatened because GA and CA were shopping in a store???

Fox may have gotten it wrong. There's no statement from Belk security in the very short article.

On the trail of the real Zanny?:floorlaugh:

:seeya: You must have been remembering this conversation:

"I don’t know, mom. I haven’t been able to talk to anybody. I don’t know,” Casey Anthony said. “I’m hoping that if there’s people involved, there’s as many people that are dumb enough to open their mouths and say something. I want someone outside of the sheriff’s department looking into these things. I want Lee to look into stuff, I want you guys to look into stuff, I want Jose (Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney) to look into stuff.” ”Does Charlotte (N.C.) sound like a potential place to look?” Cindy Anthony said.

”You can look in Charlotte. I know Zanny’s home is in North Carolina,” Casey Anthony said.

yeah, fair enough. I just don't get shopping and on a road trip we use a "get in it and go" philosophy. Is there a Cheesecake Factory in this mall? Maybe they stopped for a bite.

George's sister R lives so close, I would imagine they are visiting.

Fact is - Cindy and George Anthony are more than just "creepy". They have both proven themselves to have zero credibility/integrity. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them either.

I have to say I agree. If I were to see them I'd be staring at them with the 'if looks could kill' thing and they would catch me at it.

I think it's absolutely hilarious that someone actually called mall security. As if CA was going to start coming after someone with her bottle of Febreeze.

BBM: Ya "never know" when the REAL Cindy Anthony is going to "show up" and show her "true colors" ...

Remember CA and GA's "behavior" when the "protestors" showed up at Hope Spring Drive ... the "foul language" ... the "hammers" ...

Really ... the A's are NOT like having the "Cleavers" show at your store to shop ... no telling what can happen with "an Anthony" around ... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

*sigh* i really am not interested in arguing the issue of "the anthonys- victims or evil money hungry villians?" back and forth as we have all dug in our heels and many of our opinions will not change, also this is not the thread for that. my opinion on this particular matter is that the a's did not have anything to do with this article. i do not know why the person called mall security. i do not know if that person was george, cindy, or anyone that personally knows them. it is my opinion however that it wasn't. i know that i would not have called mall security. i would not have approached them, but if i was stuck on an elevator or otherwise in close proximity to them i would quickly say that i feel for them and i would not judge them harshly because i can't imagine how difficult it was to go through what they had to go through.

:seeya: You must have been remembering this conversation:

"I don’t know, mom. I haven’t been able to talk to anybody. I don’t know,” Casey Anthony said. “I’m hoping that if there’s people involved, there’s as many people that are dumb enough to open their mouths and say something. I want someone outside of the sheriff’s department looking into these things. I want Lee to look into stuff, I want you guys to look into stuff, I want Jose (Baez, Casey Anthony’s attorney) to look into stuff.” ”Does Charlotte (N.C.) sound like a potential place to look?” Cindy Anthony said.

”You can look in Charlotte. I know Zanny’s home is in North Carolina,” Casey Anthony said.

Good grief. Are they still looking for Zanny???? Is this what they told Dr. Phil that they waited three years to tell the truth? Stay tuned. lol

So saw a video posted on CNN with the title "Dr. Phil Grills Casey's Parents" or something like that. I won't watch it. Don't want to line their coffers. But, for any who did, did he really "grill" them? If so, what about? TIA.

They don't have jobs, let the FL taxpayers pay for their daughters defense, didn't pay their mortgage for almost 8 months,faced foreclosure and ended up with some deal with the mortgage company, but boy can they travel and can they shop !
All because their daughter killed their grandaughter and they helped turn it into a media circus.

So saw a video posted on CNN with the title "Dr. Phil Grills Casey's Parents" or something like that. I won't watch it. Don't want to line their coffers. But, for any who did, did he really "grill" them? If so, what about? TIA.

It's the season premier for Dr. Phil and will not be on until September 12th....a full moon by-the-way. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member