Day Before Trial Begins - What Are You Feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so nervous. I keep having this hinky feeling that JB is gonna pull something tomorrow morning. Like, did you know jurors 1-12 were on the internet on Saturday before being bused to Orlando? We need to stop this trial and I am now filing for a mistrial.

I'm sorry, but I don't even think he has an opening statement put together yet!

Oh I wish I was a "the glass is half full" type of person!

Keeping fingers and toes crossed that we move ahead!

Mel

He could just hit replay of his interview on IS,for the opening argument .7hours?What else is there to say :waitasec:

you guys.. we will get thru this... we will see justice for Caylee. not some anonymous CMA.. we weill see justice for Caylee Marie Anthony

I am feeling rather peaceful at the moment. I just feel that the case is in very good hands with the State of Florida for Caylee.

I watched the entire OJ trial and I swore off trials after that one (the verdict was such a bummer!)...I got "hooked" after I experienced the jailhouse tapes and have not been able to look away since. I wonder if I will be sorry I began all this, because I know how much it is going to cut into my time. I am putting all sorts of things on hold so I can watch the trial, and I am grateful for the news stations that will provide video if I have to miss anything in real time.

I'm happy this day is finally here..one of the neatest things is that I am on the West coast and this begins at 6am for me. It is heartening to start the day with a cup of coffee and Judge Perry! (I am a big fan of the Judge!) See you tomorrow!

hey affinity, I'll be there with ya since I'm on the West coast too. I'll have a can of Rock Star Mocha in hand since I gave up coffee and wanted to make sure I was getting twice the caffine.
It seems like an eternity since we first heard Cindy's 911 call and the smell in the car. But it's all going to come back tomorrow, the shock, the head shaking, the outrage at Casey's lies, the anger at how George and Cindy tried to hide facts. I feel like I'm part of a crime novel.
Bring down that gavel and let the trial begin!

OMG. My husband just informed me that his cousins from Maine are going to be here in Cali TOMORROW MORNING and want us to have brunch with them. NOOOOOOOOOOOO

First of all I barely know them and actually feel more allegiance to precious Caylee but that is very hard to explain to dear hubby. He said " It is just a couple of hours.."

BUT IT IS OPENING STATEMENTS... Okay, if I time it right it will be during lunch recess..and I will pick a restaurant that is really close so I can rush back..LOL

I am sad too. The loss of a young life and now the loss of an older but still young person for the crime. Life isn't suppose to be this way.
I am sad for the loss of Caylee not experiencing holidays, school, friends, growing up and having her own family.
Only a little song called 'you are my sunshine" that will keep her as a baby for eternity.
Yes for sure I am sad.

Im sooo anxious to hear the opening arguments, because NOTHING, imo, would explain not reporting your baby missing. So, Im interested in the "explanation".

Of course, I'll normally be on my way to work at that time, soooo...Im going in early, just so I wont be on the road when it starts. I'll be at my desk, laptop set up, ready to listen/watch (when I can). From 6-630 should be fairly uninterrupted so I can watch opening arguments. Yay. Im excited to watch the DT clown it up, and hopeful that little Caylee finally gets some justice.

I am also stress eating anything that is not locked down.

I'm anxious and very sad. Today, I was thinking alot about Caylee. Such a smart and beautiful little girl with adoring grandparents and a bright future, snuffed out and thrown away like trash. It breaks my heart beyond comprehension.

I'm also thinking about and feeling very bad for George and Cindy. They are victims too. They didn't deserve any of this. I am wondering if they will even be able to sit through the states case and hang onto the only thing that's kept them going this long ( denial) or will they completely and forever lose their minds. Either way, I am thankful I am neither one of them. They're in an impossible position. I do hope they managed to hang onto a few true friends to help them through this.

I am feeling rather peaceful at the moment. I just feel that the case is in very good hands with the State of Florida for Caylee.

You said it Patty G.!

I have worked in the court system for 20 years. First in felony court and now in Appeals and I have NEVER felt this emotional about a trial. Even with OJ and SP.

I have to travel tomorrow for work but will keep up with my live stream on ipad. Gotta love technology!!

I pray for guidance and patience for the SA's and JP.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!:blowkiss:

I would bet that we are all nervous and excited at the same time as though it were us on trial.

I want Caylee front and center during the whole trial so that justice is served on a silver platter for her and her alone.

DH just got home from the office and asked me how I felt about the trial beginning tomorrow. I said that I was afraid that Casey would get off and that there would never be justice for Caylee. I'm also afraid that George and Cindy are in cahoots with Jose Baez and Company and that these misguided parents are willing to put themselves out on a limb to save Casey - even if it means embarrassment to their "family image". Hopefully, after I've heard opening statements from both sides, I will have a better feeling for where the trial is headed and won't feel as scared as I do right now.

Actually. I'm in a panic. For some reason I am worried about the links to watch online. I am assuming it's the regular links : wesh, wftv, cnn etc but someone just go along with this panic attack and tell me that those are the right links, please.

I have also become compulsive about looking at how many people are on WS.783 right now.
Any guesses how many will be here at 8:59 am tomorrow?

I am feeling anxious. I think one of the reasons this case has blown up to mega-proportions is the extent of her lying... we all strive to play by the rules in life, but ICA has gamed the system for so long (with the assistance of two enabling parents) and thinks she can get away with it now. Well she will HAVE to FACE THE TRUTH BEGINNING TOMORROW and I think she'll have a) a nervous breakdown, b) a fainting spell, or c) a heart attack before the prosecutions opening statement is done. I am SCARED she will try to find a way to stop this trial and win yet again. I HOPE AND PRAY I AM WRONG.

Justice for our sweet Angel Caylee!

My feelings...all over the place...just wish we could somehow be all together tomorrow in front of a tv...talking, crying, hugging...and even yelling as one. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to watch opening statements and post at the same time. My thoughts are with all of you...and of course, Caylee Marie. oxoxox

DH just got home from the office and asked me how I felt about the trial beginning tomorrow. I said that I was afraid that Casey would get off and that there would never be justice for Caylee. I'm also afraid that George and Cindy are in cahoots with Jose Baez and Company and that these misguided parents are willing to put themselves out on a limb so save Casey - even if it means embarrassment to their "family image". Hopefully, after I've heard opening statements from both sides, I will have a better feeling for where the trial is headed and won't feel as scared as I do right now.

I am scared of this too.. but right now all I am praying for is justice.

BetteDavisEyes, we must believe.. like Santa.. we must believe...

we have to for Caylee....

Actually. I'm in a panic. For some reason I am worried about the links to watch online. I am assuming it's the regular links : wesh, wftv, cnn etc but someone just go along with this panic attack and say "yes", please.

I would personally do WFTV. I watched through them during jury selection and they did a fascinating job.

I'm being so obnoxious around the house because I'm so anxious. I doubt I'll have a good nights sleep because of the anticipation of showtime at 9am.

I feel sick to my stomach, I've been feeling happy that caylee will finally have justice since jury selection began but this evening, as my son and I were talking about buying snacks it suddenly hit me what the opening statements will actually consist of....so I will spend the state's statement crying my eyes out and the defense's statement most likely in a pit of fury. I've felt sick to my stomach since thinking of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie