Luka Rocco Magnotta: charged with first degree murder; worldwide red alert:INTERPOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention all the random feet that have been washing up on the shores of the Vancouver area.

I thought about this too and since he travels so much I guess it means nothing now but at the time its literally a 2 day trip from Montreal so I dismissed it.

On a private forum I belong to that I'd rather not list (I'm ashamed to admit this but it's similar to Bestgore), there's a member posting things in the exact same tone as Luka's many aliases. This person joined on May 15th and keeps saying Luka is misunderstood, a millionaire model, has the ability to travel worldwide, etc. Pretty much the exact same deluded language found in posts confirmed to be by the real Luka, complete with the same punctuation/spelling errors.

It could very well be a troll, but if not, this poster flat out says he's not done and thinks of this as a chess match. He also seems to hate being called by his real name which a few members taunted him with.

I guess it's better than him being out searching for a new victim, but is he really just sitting here reading all these things and feeding his ego? Man, and I thought Casey Anthony was a narcissistic psycho.

Was it thenyc site? It also had the video.

.. .but would love your thoughts ... (and sorry about the sp mistakes:)

-----------

... Not sure if any of you saw this one; there was another post of the video same day as BestGore ... Juanca2416 who joined 4Shared.com on May 16th posted 1L1IP video on May 25th ... he who states in his profile "Welcome to my page. I want to share my stuff and hope you find somethign useful here ... I will do my best to always make it interesting for you" ... I thin kthis one was removed but if you Google: Juanca2416 1 lunatic 1 ice pick 4Shared ... you will find ...

... also the same logon ID can be found on transvestite boards in Colombia; not sure if its the same guy but coincidence that same (unusual) logon was advertising for men on other wbsites ...

There is also a site one-lunatic-one-icepick/blogspot.ca that was put up
on May 15th by someone looking for a copy of the video that was already
circulating on the 'deep web' ... Note the same movie poster in th background as the video (if you saw it) ... Then Anonymousgirl33 asked about the video on Dailymotion and someone replied That is was Luka Magnotta ...

A note about 'deep web' ... I had hosted TORbridge to allow comms when the SMS was yanked in Iran during the 18 Tir and election protests. The 'deep web' that (if it was) this video would have been distributed on would likely be the filesharing layer - why would someone pay for inexclusive rights to a video that they couldn't control copies of ... There are other areas that are proxy access only and are not 'linked' pages like the web we're used to. Note a number of the routers are monitored by agencies and on the flip, there are hackers, malware, etc ... so what I am saying is before you dowload TOR, alter your port settings and peel back the Onion, think about it. You will never find it there (even with the Wiki and the Guide - becasue I don't think it was there) and what you are accessing is indictable content (read: will put you in jail if found accessing or possessing) ...

I had taken screenshots of a lot of this content before it disappeared or became buried under multiple re-quotes and references ...

I thought the City picked up the remnants but I assume the mattress would have been treated as evidence and removed by police for forensics ... I dont think they would throw it out ...

The mattress and all the rest of the furniture was thrown out and picked up by the garbage collectors. There are pics of them throwing it into the truck.

In the video at first the victim was on one side of the bed then the other. I remember light colored sheets. But I could be wrong. I only watched the beginng and then just looked at the thumbnails.

Luka's fav song is Patience by Guns n Roses. Must look up the lyrics to find out what the attraction to this song would be.

I had to step away, sorry....

****warning graphic****

In the butthead video, I noticed that it seemed much lighter. Something seemed off. I googled the 1l1ip video. I looked at Google images and found the entire screen shot butthead had used. Again, it didn't seem to look like what I saw in the video. One big thing was the lighting, another was the angle, another was there is a sheet on the shoulder of the victim in the butthead video.... So, I rewatched the first few minutes of the 1l1ip video (gag). It seemed to confirm what I was thinking. Not wanting to watch it again, I found a screen shot that I studied against the butthead picture. They don't match. I'm not even convinced the blood patterns matched.....oh, I also noticed while watching the video, that it appears there is a mattress pad on the bed. At times it bunches up in a way a mattress wouldn't, that could explain the difference in the pattern. In the crime scene photos it shows what looks like a pink sheet at the head of the bed. I'm now thinking its the blood stained mattress pad.....this is all moo.

All the more reason to take in the mattress, sheet, etc as evidence which they didnt do.

In the video at first the victim was on one side of the bed then the other. I remember light colored sheets. But I could be wrong. I only watched the beginng and then just looked at the thumbnails.

The sheet is only what I remember from photos. I have not seen the video.

Police confirmed Friday that a video depicting the murder and showing both Magnotta and Lin has appeared online and there is little doubt that the video posted on the Marek’s site was recorded inside Magnotta’s apartment.

The position of a radiator near the bed and the pattern of the grill in the video look identical to the radiator photographed by journalists allowed into the apartment this week.

Also, the shape of the refrigerator freezer, depicted in a still photograph in the video containing a severed body part, look just like a photograph of the fridge taken by the news agency Reuters. A latch above the freezer in both images also appears to match.

Reporters who visited Magnotta’s bachelor apartment found a pool of blood at the bottom of the refrigerator.

I don't understand this part. Is this saying that there was in fact a severed body part in the freezer or fridge? I only watched the first 2 mins of the 1L1IP video.

The sheets were bunched up at the top of the mattress, pink sheets. The screen shots I have seen show dark colored sheets. There wasn't a mattress cover bunched anywhere in that apartment that I could see. Doesn't mean there wasn't one. Anyone here who has seen the video, could you chime in on this one?

I've seen enough of the awful video (an experience I don't recommend) and also several videos of the apartment. If a mattress cover was used during the crime, it doesn't appear to have been left behind in the apartment. However, given how clever this <expletive deleted> thinks he is, I wouldn't put it beyond him to purposefully disguise the mattress pattern and then post online about how this must just be a fame job on that poor persecuted person *rolls eyes* because the mattress patterns don't match. Just musing . . .

I think the reporters caught up to Luka in the UK to ask him about the videos but that the internet sleuthers had been trying to track Luka months before the reporters actually caught up to him. I believe that Luka had the albino python while he was in the Dominican Republic. However, I must say that I have been totally wrong many times before ...:moo:
Oh they've been tracking him for years, from the kitten vacuuming video. The python video was uploaded in December, when he was in the UK, which is when the Sun caught up with him. It could have been filmed earlier and not uploaded until then, though.

If you think that he could be reading your words then avoid showing shock, fear or other similar emotions. IMO this guy feeds off the fear and shock. He will read most emotions as saying he is impressive, he has your attention, he is capable of causing strong emotions.

Use adjective's like loser, pathetic, sad, criminal, not too bright and crazy. IOW you aren't impressed with him. He is pathetic, not impressive.

Avoid words like coward or other words that might make him think that he needs to do more to impress you. That he needs to more to cause fear. To show his 'manhood.' That we want to avoid.

Be positive. They will catch him. Instead of saying I hope they catch him, say things like when they catch him. Talk about how every criminal makes mistakes and how they do catch those mistakes sooner or later.

And now for a little slightly off topic sincere thanks.

Mysteriew,
Your post is a wonderful example of why I love Websleuths, even when I get frustrated when they close something down (shh flourish!). You offered me a great response to my post and did it in a way that was nice--you didn't criticize me for what I already did say, you just gave me excellent alternatives to use and explained why. I really appreciate it when that happens :) So, thank you, Mysteriew, for reminding me why WS :rocker:.

(way OT here: I recently made a little foray onto another site (gasp! I'm a WS cheater)--not a forum, but a blog, but anyway, I must have been spoiled here b/c I forgot what pills people can be! I went to that site to ask a question and pretty much every word I typed was twisted and spat back out at me in an unhelpful manner. Worked out in the end, but still. Glad to be back here).

ETA: Might as well add my on-topic thoughts, too!

• I know I'm beating the proverbial dead horse here, but I'd been following the FB of KH's sister, LV, for a few years, and IIRC (although totally likely I don't), that FB was being used on the FB marketplace and was selling used kid's toys and furniture in St. Catherine's. That is why I thought it was legit...IIRC, it had the same "name" on it as the one with the...odd friends...like, you know how you can personalize your facebook address, to make it like "www.facebook.com/flourish'sfakeaddress" --that's what I recall being the same with both the earlier marketplace profile and the later LV profile. I'm probably wrong since it seems most everyone is on board with KH and LM only having a relationship in LM's mind.
  • On that note, I also find it creepy that LM's alleged "mom," in that pic of her and, I think, him sitting in some huge throne-like chair--people were saying that was KH then other people said it was his mom...if that is his mom, then she has enough of a resemblance to KH that it makes me wonder if that resemblance didn't impact his creepy delusions of a relationship with KH.
  • Thank you to those who stomached the video(s). And I second the motion that we put warnings on our posts which link to images from the videos...heck, in my perfect world, there'd be warnings on the posts that even describe the videos, but I'm sure that's going too far LOL.
  • I didn't see the resemblance between LM and PB at first, but then I realized that IMHO LM actually resembles the sketch of the "Scarborough Rapist" more than resembling PB himself. If that makes sense:)

Motive? I'm not so sure.

Suspected killer Luka Magnotta was upset his boyfriend had ended their relationship and was seeing another man before Jun Lin was slain and dismembered, a source told QMI Agency on Friday.The victim has been identified as Lin, a Chinese national university student who worked as a part-time cashier at a Montreal convenience store.
http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3576126

On a private forum I belong to that I'd rather not list (I'm ashamed to admit this but it's similar to Bestgore), there's a member posting things in the exact same tone as Luka's many aliases. This person joined on May 15th and keeps saying Luka is misunderstood, a millionaire model, has the ability to travel worldwide, etc. Pretty much the exact same deluded language found in posts confirmed to be by the real Luka, complete with the same punctuation/spelling errors.

It could very well be a troll, but if not, this poster flat out says he's not done and thinks of this as a chess match. He also seems to hate being called by his real name which a few members taunted him with.

I guess it's better than him being out searching for a new victim, but is he really just sitting here reading all these things and feeding his ego? Man, and I thought Casey Anthony was a narcissistic psycho.

It could be him. What is the alias he's using? Just curious to see if it fits with some of the others he's known to use.

.. .but would love your thoughts ... (and sorry about the sp mistakes:)

-----------

... Not sure if any of you saw this one; there was another post of the video same day as BestGore ... Juanca2416 who joined 4Shared.com on May 16th posted 1L1IP video on May 25th ... he who states in his profile "Welcome to my page. I want to share my stuff and hope you find somethign useful here ... I will do my best to always make it interesting for you" ... I thin kthis one was removed but if you Google: Juanca2416 1 lunatic 1 ice pick 4Shared ... you will find ...

... also the same logon ID can be found on transvestite boards in Colombia; not sure if its the same guy but coincidence that same (unusual) logon was advertising for men on other wbsites ...

There is also a site one-lunatic-one-icepick/blogspot.ca that was put up
on May 15th by someone looking for a copy of the video that was already
circulating on the 'deep web' ... Note the same movie poster in th background as the video (if you saw it) ... Then Anonymousgirl33 asked about the video on Dailymotion and someone replied That is was Luka Magnotta ...

A note about 'deep web' ... I had hosted TORbridge to allow comms when the SMS was yanked in Iran during the 18 Tir and election protests. The 'deep web' that (if it was) this video would have been distributed on would likely be the filesharing layer - why would someone pay for inexclusive rights to a video that they couldn't control copies of ... There are other areas that are proxy access only and are not 'linked' pages like the web we're used to. Note a number of the routers are monitored by agencies and on the flip, there are hackers, malware, etc ... so what I am saying is before you dowload TOR, alter your port settings and peel back the Onion, think about it. You will never find it there (even with the Wiki and the Guide - becasue I don't think it was there) and what you are accessing is indictable content (read: will put you in jail if found accessing or possessing) ...

I had taken screenshots of a lot of this content before it disappeared or became buried under multiple re-quotes and references ...

VERY interesting. I never knew about Deep Web until this case. What did you take screen shots of? Luka postings?

In addition to that, he posted this incest story on an amateur *advertiser censored* site. He watched Basic Instinct and similar movies with his step-mom before the two started having sex. Could be more of his "myth building," or could be one big piece of the massive puzzle of why he's so ****ed up.

I think it is more a stab at his dad and step mother ,if they are real people.

He says he feels guilty ,then he likes to call it a rendezvous . It sounds like he is reflecting fondly or flat out lying to entice outrage for his own jolly amusement.

This guy is limited in places in the world where he fits. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff