2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many potential jurors have been questioned today? I have been listening to one guy being interviewed for hours.

I will take a Kentucky Gentleman (if no one tells my husband) . . . can Kentucky Gentlemen perform Cabana Boy duties?

Keeping an eye on my DH.:floorlaugh: Now HE'S a Kentucky Gentleman. :D

Could you vote for death?

Yes (IMO, softly---Epiph's Not buyin it.)
I have no problem.

Just opened a bottle of Kentucky Gentleman. Any requests?

I am drinking a "skinny-rita" and I am also having trouble getting this page to refresh. How many have they been able to get to today?

i don't like her.... i think as a crisis counselor she'll be TOOOOO forgiving, TOOOO understanding...she'll empathize with all those mitigating factors

:banghead:

Interesting assessment and this makes me think twice regarding this juror.

JA is talking about the penalty phase of a trial to the potential juror. He is questioning her on whether she could make her own reasonable judgement and if need be vote for Death.

She said she could, and also could accept a Life Sentence being the case.

I think she will be too biased towards the defense. She is a family crisis counselor. She will buy the PTSD bull, imo.

this thread is getting a little glitchy for me . . . can't seem to refresh . . . any one else having trouble?

Yes.............wouldn't load at all. I waited a few minutes and tried again.

AF: my questions are going to be somewhat short.....thank God!

I finally found you guys! I was in the other thread like a lost soul. Thanks for your posts of what I missed.

Just a general observation about the site. . it seems that if we go much above 350 people in the thread, we lock up.

i don't like her.... i think as a crisis counselor she'll be TOOOOO forgiving, TOOOO understanding...she'll empathize with all those mitigating factors

:banghead:

But she's a crisis counselor in family court......she's usually counseling abused children or women

AF! HHJP has already explained the 'cart before the horse' to her. Why must the DA be sooo repetitive? Is this standard?

this thread is getting a little glitchy for me . . . can't seem to refresh . . . any one else having trouble?

Yes Bad response from server,but my e-mail and other pages are working

What does her birthday have to do with thinking about the DP?

Yay . . . I just refreshed and didn't get sucked into Limbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77