Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

I don't think that's it. I tried playing with the picture, adjusting the color, shadows, etc. It looks like there are multiple pooh images on the blanket.

Thank you, Salvarenga! I just found the ME's description too, and that's definitely not the blanket.

Blanket:The baby blanket found intermixed with the plastic bags is discolored. It has stitching around its edges. Although the blanket is discolored and faded, a print of Winnie the Pooh is evident with Piglet riding on his back. The design ispresent on both sides of the blanket. Multiple fine roots appear to be growing completely through the blanket.

The sheet from Target have that same motif of Piglet on Pooh's back. Of course... we have no idea what the sheets KC gave JB look like, other than them being beige and Pooh.

Match to blanket found with Caylee?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Classic-Pooh-Printed-Fleece-Blanket/dp/B0006SCN8I"]Amazon.com: Classic Pooh™ Printed Fleece Blanket: Baby[/ame]

This also matches the classic beige Pooh sheet from Target

Is it common knowledge that a paternity report exists? I don't recall seeing information about a paternity report.

Last night I made a last stab at finding something and ran across a memo that says it includes a copy of the paternity report. The memo was from K. Cowen. It can be found within Official Documents, Post 204, released 9/29/09. The link is "Released 9/29/09 FBI DNA" near the bottom of the post. It is handwritten page number 8401 within that link.

Adding - I tried to bring the link here but can't. I noticed that above this link in post 204 of the Official Documents thread there is a link pertaining to the JG paternity test so maybe that is the one KC referred to that I'm pointing out. Since I'm awake now, I'll explore some more - jeez!

Must have been sleeping when I read this last night, as my notes contained many mistakes that I have since corrected. Okay I discovered part of my problem - Media Links and Official Documents threads both contain alot of the same links. Of course the Post Numbers are different within those threads. It is Post 204 within the Official Documents thread but it is Post 2462 within the Media Links thread. I'm going nuts - it's official.

Match to blanket found with Caylee?

Amazon.com: Classic Pooh™ Printed Fleece Blanket: Baby

This also matches the classic beige Pooh sheet from Target

Here are the two for comparison:

178xnn.jpg
2mrsn4j.jpg

I think this is the blanket.

Here are the two for comparison:

178xnn.jpg
2mrsn4j.jpg

I think this is the blanket.
Me too. Cindy is trying to say the blanket was not in the home for several months...meaning the murder did not occur in the home. At what point did she first add that statement? December or recently?

Is the dirty item on the right a blanket or a pillow? It looks to have thickness to it - sorry for butting in.

Courtesy of Jimmy buffett

I blew out my flip flop
Stepped on a pop top
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home
But there's booze in the blender
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on

Wasted away again in Margaritaville

Ever leave something out in the weather, water, mud, etc. and find it when it dried over long periods of being wet then drying, then being wet again. It gets pretty stiff when you pick it up once it has dried out.

Ever leave something out in the weather, water, mud, etc. and find it when it dried over long periods of being wet then drying, then being wet again. It gets pretty stiff when you pick it up once it has dried out.

Are we sure the picture below your post here is a blanket? Even with the water explanation it looks more like a "hamper" than a blanket to me.. even seems to have handles coming out the top.

I seldom post but read here all the time, as I am so in awe of the sluethers here.

I just saw this on posted on another site (don't know if I can link here) so I can't take the credit for it but it might explain the "zip it" objections.

Link (hope it comes through, don't know how to do links):
http://coverawards.com/2008/10/08/news_globe_magazine_caylee_mom_47182/

This is the front of the "Globe" from 10/8/2008. It contains the full picture (uncropped) of Caylee in the "Big Trouble" shirt. The discussion on the other site is that perhaps this uncropped photo was sold by the defense to the magazine sometime before 10/8/08 and maybe that is why it is sealed. Also interesting that I think all 3 A's said they didn't recognize this shirt in the cropped photo, IIRC.

Are we sure the picture below your post here is a blanket? Even with the water explanation it looks more like a "hamper" than a blanket to me.. even seems to have handles coming out the top.

I did not post a picture of the blanket but I do believe the Exhibit is marked as a blanket and you can find that in the exhibit section of CA's deposition. A picture of the hamper is there also.

Okay, I see the picture below which is the hamper. I did not see that picture as I had posted prior to that posting.

ok...woke up this morning....and remembered seeing a doc that a small black and white hand drawing of caylee.....with David D sig at the bottom of it......but cant find it....I also remembered reading on the doc below about a

hand drawing done by David d 01/06/09

do we know who this person is? could this person be the father? or perhaps the one who is paying for the defense....there for its sealed.....

SA....was trying to say....they were asking about Photo's,(graphs) (pictures) DVD's ....maybe there was a photo copy of this hand drawing.....there for it was NOT a pic photo......(does that make since?) if CA seen KC take them out of the house......could this hand drawing be what the defense didn't want mentioned?....because it revealed a name?

this was also asked of CA the same time they were showing her the list of things that one would use to get DNA from.......

The hand drawing was taken on

01/29/2009

location where property impounded: entered at OPS....did this hand drawing come from JB?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4354176/Casey-Anthony-home-property-report-part-5-18Feb09

if someone has a link to where a black and white hand drawn pic of caylee on a doc or peice of paper from the doc dump.....please link it....its driving me nutts :)

I seldom post but read here all the time, as I am so in awe of the sluethers here.

I just saw this on posted on another site (don't know if I can link here) so I can't take the credit for it but it might explain the "zip it" objections.

This is the front of the "Globe" from 10/8/2008. It contains the full picture (uncropped) of Caylee in the "Big Trouble" shirt. The discussion on the other site is that perhaps this uncropped photo was sold by the defense to the magazine sometime before 10/8/08 and maybe that is why it is sealed. Also interesting that I think all 3 A's said they didn't recognize this shirt in the cropped photo, IIRC.

How crazy that the Globe chose a cover picture in October that happened to feature Caylee in the very shirt she was found in 2 months later! And how crazy that the A. family wouldn't recognize a picture that they sold and that ended up on the cover of a national magazine. :waitasec:

How crazy that the Globe chose a cover picture in October that happened to feature Caylee in the very shirt she was found in 2 months later! And how crazy that the A. family wouldn't recognize a picture that they sold and that ended up on the cover of a national magazine. :waitasec:

Maybe not crazy, but Divine Intervention? :angel:

Caylee has that mark under her eye also...putting that photo around the same time the other photos of caylee were taking with that mark under her eye....i think at TonE apartment??

very creepy....

oh.....the A's might not have sold that pic...it could have been JB/KC

Now this makes total sense to me!!! Thanks Mosby ~ This is the one I'm going to hang my hat on!!

Oh....maybe that's what the bombshell is????? Would the Globe need to purchase this picture in order to publish it, or could they have gotten it online same as we have seen posted here since now it is public information released under the sunshine law?

someone call Kathy B :)

find out how the Globe got that pic back in 08 before caylee was found!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back