2011.04.16 48 Hours: Only Casey Knows

For those who feel discouraged by this 48 hours nonsense, please take the time to refocus on watching this U-tube video. It's a 12 part series I believe, but oh so very detailed.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY9Pjh0tZ8k&feature=related[/ame]

Hugs,

Mel

I did learn one thing from the show. That bad, bad Leroy Grund is out to get them. Oops! I mean, Jesse. That evil Jesse is out to get Casey, the Anthonys, and the Defense Team. It's all his fault. Every bit of it. Caylee is gone and Jesse is out to get them. Lock him up.

cough, cough, choke, choke

Honestly, the way Cindy and Jose speak of Jesse Grund, who only wanted the best for Caylee and Casey, it's shocking, sickening, and deplorable. Just for that, and Caylee, I'd love seeing the DT rake George and the other Anthonys over the coals. It's time for some payback, and the DT and Casey are going to be the ones to do it.

How's that working for ya, Cindy? You, too, George? Lee? Methinks the family should have sided with Caylee from Day Thirty-One (and before).

Wait, I have a question..... "Only Casey Knows"... doesn't the title in itself tell us who is guilty of Caylee's murder?

CM: The biggest case with the least evidence that I've seen anywhere, ever

(Im just now reading this thread, so I apologize in advance for any multiple comments pertaining to this circus sideshow)

But anyone remember a man by the name of Scott Peterson? No physical evidence. And oh yeah, he recieved the DP ;)

For those who feel discouraged by this 48 hours nonsense, please take the time to refocus on watching this U-tube video. It's a 12 part series I believe, but oh so very detailed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY9Pjh0tZ8k&feature=related

Hugs,

Mel

Can't say I feel discouraged because I expected the whole show to favor Casey, the As, and the Team. I saw the previous show and that was slanted the same way. I didn't expect them to be pro-prosecution when JB was guest star. Now if they had hooked only one or more of the prosecutors, and JB was absent, I would have expected the slant to be different. No, I'm not surprised at tonight's show. Let's just call it TV fluff.

Thanks for pointing us to the videos.

Prosecutors in the case refused to speak with 48 Hours

Thank you JA, LDB and FG for having some semblance of humanity!

The thanks button wasnt enough. Not only their humanity, but I'm sure they didn't want to participate in JB/CM's latest attempt at tainting a potential jury. I actually know people who have no idea who Caylee & Casey are, but they have admitted to not watching HLN (my near permanent prime time channel). But major news outlets? 48 hrs? THAT is a widely watched program. How convenient, eh?

I still don't get it....even if some believed accident that makes her none the less guilty...she went on with her life....she did not report her missing...she oh nevermind.

For me it depends on what kind of accident. For instance a drowning in the pool while Casey was not paying Caylee any attention, neglect. Sedated, gagged, bound placed in the car trunk? I'd consider one of the two choices to be felony child abuse worthy of the needle. Guess which one?

I suppose the producer of this show will claim that yes, a lot of important (damning) pieces of evidence were left out because they only had an hour (minus all the commercials). The one phone call from CA that was portrayed was not about how the car smelled like a dead body. How come all the jail shots of ICA show her wiping her eyes? JB and CM sank to a new low with their performances in this "true crime" drama.
I hadn't planned on watching this, but then I "needed" to see how many lies were going to make up this Casey Knows show. This pretense about not being able to get a fair trial...what a bunch of bull, here they are trying to influence potential jurors that all the evidence is junk. I hope that this show has the opposite effect. The DT and CA and GA need to be held accountable for this farce. They have committed crimes to interfere with the criminal justice system. Would like to follow the money trail on this show. Something smells like a dead body - everyone lies and everyone dies.

Anybody care to provide a summary? I don't think I can make it through 20 pages.
Pam Bhondi (Bondi) was the only one shown that's in Caylee's corner. Beyond that same stuff different day. IMO

For those who are watching... just remember that the SA has evidence. And evidence. And timelines. And cell pings. And evidence. To support their case.

Respectfully SBM. Exactly. We have NO idea of the abundance of evidence (circumstantial or not) against ICA. I just learned the other day that the 'tattoo dude' has been subpoenaed to appear. ((Ive been kinda busy with life)) but, that only proved to me that in spite of some fears, I have NO freakin clue what the SA's have. Im more hopefull than ever that this unusual person will live out the rest of her days in prison. Call me mean, but I'm more satisfied 48 hrs did this little segment, + DA's promises to ICA that "all will be okay". I can't WAIT to see that smirk wiped off her face as she finds out her true fate........... and baby Caylee FINALLY gets the rest she so deserves!

One thing this show really points up is all of the lies and changing stories by the Anthony's.
Cindy doesn't even think about the truth, or prior testimony or facts, she just squares her jaw and puts a munch of BS right out there, no problem.

Cindy; " Father's Day, June 15th, it was a wonderful day.'
" I don't think there was resentment there....she was my best friend."

Hugs,

Mel

I'm on the second of these videos and maybe we should have a thread dedicated solely to what's there. For instance, they talk about the car being left at Amscot because she ran out of gas and two people had to help her push it off the road into the parking lot. Amscot's multiple security cameras didn't record it, and as far as I know, no one has stepped forward saying they helped push that car. My questions are, was the car really out of gas?

George said he brought one or two gas cans just in case when he and CA went to pick up the car from the tow company. Did he try to start the car before putting in the gas? Was the tow yard man aware the car was out of gas because GA couldn't start it? How often did Casey run out of gas prior to June 2008 and the family had to rescue her? Was this standard procedure?

Sorry. Don't want to hijack the thread, but the videos are really good enough to discuss and ponder all these questions.

Hugs,

Mel

Mel, I DVR'd the 48 hours, but just read here instead of actually watching it. Then you posted these videos, and I couldn't resist. Thank you so much for posting this. These videos are very well put together and really drive the timeline home. What a great resource--definitely bookmarking these for later times of concern about Caylee's justice. :hug: :blowkiss:

Shouldn't the name of the show be "Only George Knows," then?

may I submit: "Father Knows Best" ?

soulless perfection.
GA = Ozzie
CA = Harriett
ICA & Lee = The Nelson Brothers.

That was a joke. #1 they weren't shown all the evidence.
#2 they knew they would be on camera, and #3 NO JURY I have ever seen is only given the choice of ONE verdict. A lesser verdict is usually included in the instructions.

What a waste of time!

However, it was refreshing to hear Linda Kenney Baden admit there was no Zenaida Fernandez Gongalez.

However, it was refreshing to hear Linda Kenney Baden admit there was no Zenaida Fernandez Gongalez.

I agree! Until she started with the whole 'Poor Casey' Spiel... then I started tuning her out. Million dollar question. What does the defense have up their sleeve????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back