Dina Shacknai wants Max's death reopened; gives ICU pic to media

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think the original report is ridiculous?

The bio mechanics shown in the original report didn't make any sense but that doesn't mean Rebecca was at fault. It just means a more thorough investigation is needed.

Police also said Max had an accident and Rebecca killed herself.

Questioning Max's investigation will logically result in questioning the findings of Rebecca's investigation.

These two deaths are irrevocably intertwined. However, we do not know under what circumstances this occurred.

This is my way of telling it. Dina started out with when she first met Rebecca. Right then and there in their first meeting...
Rebecca gave the Zahou name, didn't mention she was/had been married, and that there was that shoplifting episode Dina found out about later. Things you need to know if your child is with a person. So, right then and there, Dina didn't trust Rebecca forevermore. This is my simple version only.

So you are saying that when you first met a person you make a complete confession to them including telling them how many times you have been married and some of your more heinous sins. Really?

Was Dina meeting her ex's new girlfriend or interviewing an employee.

Rebecca didn't owe that to Dina unless Dina was likewise gonna confess to all her marriages and share some of her juiciest sins as well.

So you are saying that when you first met a person you make a complete confession to them including telling them how many times you have been married and some of your more heinous sins. Really?

Was Dina meeting her ex's new girlfriend or interviewing an employee.

Rebecca didn't owe that to Dina unless Dina was likewise gonna confess to all her marriages and share some of her juiciest sins as well.

ITA. Most people wouldn't volunteer about a shoplifting incident either. They weren't hiring Rebecca to work for them. Although it sure looks to me that Rebecca was treated like an employee. And again, why didn't Mr. S hire a babysitter if Dina didn't want Rebecca to be alone with Max?

We never learned what all LE discovered about Rebecca in their investigation. They never released any of it.

ETA: But didnt LE threaten to release some of the information on Rebecca when they said that her family/attorney were saying untruths in the media?

IMO

So you're saying what? That because no one said Rebecca was violent then maybe it's in the police reports? And are you also saying that the police were going to release that to the public if Anne Bremner didn't keep her mouth shut...

So why then did law enforcement rule Max's injuries as accidental if they had information to the contrary?

So you believe that law enforcement covered up the reasons behind Max's death by withholding pertinent information about a suspect.

I concur with Anne Bremner (and she said this on JVM as well) that both cases should be reopened and properly and thoroughly investigated.

Totally agree here.....

While I have said that I dont think max tripped on the dog, rug, whatever to project over a railing and hit a chandelier, I also am very very much up in the air about RZ's death as well.

These cases are without a doubt entwined. Both Max's mother and father certainly beleive that RZ did something to Max, and none of us were present to know about any conversations or late night phone calls and if threats were made etc.

I also can not understand people defending RZ when they did not know her, and yet jump to the conclusion that the other two must have had something to do with her death as they had been violent to each other.

I mean who knows what RZ or for that matter anyone else is capable of under different circumstances?????

How many times on here have neighbours etc said that the perperator was a quiet person...........for goodness sake the dark knight guy was suppose to be quiet and not violent. I have read that so often of a father who has taken out his whole family and no one saw it coming. People crack, lose it...it happens all the time and to all types of people. Just because they dont lose it all the time, does not mean that they wont.

Also how many times have people suicided and their friends and family have been dumbfounded. My stepdaughters mother hung herself from the tree in a local park while her kids were at school. Her family are still shocked that she did it there and cant understand it.

Being both a stepmother (grown up know) and also a mum to boys 7 & 8, I can understand that there is no way you can keep your act together and stay calm all of the time. Why do people think RZ was so different??? Boys at that age can be little terrors and push all your buttons.

My theory is that he was riding his scooter in the house maybe with the dog barking at him and making an awful racket or ripping up the floors or who knows he may have just given her a mouthful, I dont know but she was chasing him or lost it and it was a tragic accident that resulted..

Fellow Wsers how many times have we seen THAT.... a death of a child that was not intentional but came from some form of conflict........

Now it may not have been RZ that had the conflict with Max, it could have also been her sister.

After this the parents have definitely accused her and I am not sure what happened after that to RZ, could be either.

Both deaths a, re very very sad

ITA. Most people wouldn't volunteer about a shoplifting incident either. They weren't hiring Rebecca to work for them. Although it sure looks to me that Rebecca was treated like an employee. And again, why didn't Mr. S hire a babysitter if Dina didn't want Rebecca to be alone with Max?

You ask a very good question. If Dina was so creeped-out by Rebecca then why didn't she demand that Max have a nanny at all times.

It is appropriate to interview and background check a nanny. If Dina was concerned she should have demanded that. I only speak to the level of concern that Dina represents was present with regards to Rebecca as a safe person.

Any mother whose instincts are on high alert would never leave their vulnerable six year old child alone with someone they thought was dangerous. Most mothers ensure that only a safe person will be alone with their child.

If Dina had an agreement with Jonah and he wasn't complying then she should have been over there checking up on him all the time. I presume that's why they lived a block apart in both AZ and CA and she followed him where ever he went.

So not to have hired an approved and bonded nanny under those circumstances with all her money, imo, is unconscionable.

Totally agree here.....

While I have said that I dont think max tripped on the dog, rug, whatever to project over a railing and hit a chandelier, I also am very very much up in the air about RZ's death as well.

These cases are without a doubt entwined. Both Max's mother and father certainly beleive that RZ did something to Max, and none of us were present to know about any conversations or late night phone calls and if threats were made etc.

I also can not understand people defending RZ when they did not know her, and yet jump to the conclusion that the other two must have had something to do with her death as they had been violent to each other.

I mean who knows what RZ or for that matter anyone else is capable of under different circumstances?????

How many times on here have neighbours etc said that the perperator was a quiet person...........for goodness sake the dark knight guy was suppose to be quiet and not violent. I have read that so often of a father who has taken out his whole family and no one saw it coming. People crack, lose it...it happens all the time and to all types of people. Just because they dont lose it all the time, does not mean that they wont.

Also how many times have people suicided and their friends and family have been dumbfounded. My stepdaughters mother hung herself from the tree in a local park while her kids were at school. Her family are still shocked that she did it there and cant understand it.

Being both a stepmother (grown up know) and also a mum to boys 7 & 8, I can understand that there is no way you can keep your act together and stay calm all of the time. Why do people think RZ was so different??? Boys at that age can be little terrors and push all your buttons.

My theory is that he was riding his scooter in the house maybe with the dog barking at him and making an awful racket or ripping up the floors or who knows he may have just given her a mouthful, I dont know but she was chasing him or lost it and it was a tragic accident that resulted..

Fellow Wsers how many times have we seen THAT.... a death of a child that was not intentional but came from some form of conflict........

Now it may not have been RZ that had the conflict with Max, it could have also been her sister.

After this the parents have definitely accused her and I am not sure what happened after that to RZ, could be either.

Both deaths a, re very very sad

We still do not have proof that Rebecca and her sister were they only ones there when Max was injured. There have been conflicting reports from insiders as well as what pretty much every one sees as a confusing and incomplete investigation of both cases.

I sincerely pray that both cases are more thoroughly investigated for the sake of both families.

Only Rebecca and XZ were there when Max was injured. That is not up in the air. It is a fact. There have been many people claiming to be insiders, but you can't believe what someone on a comment board says. The ER team and the CP both noted who was there at the time.

Only Rebecca and XZ were there when Max was injured. That is not up in the air. It is a fact. There have been many people claiming to be insiders, but you can't believe what someone on a comment board says. The ER team and the CP both noted who was there at the time.

Sorry but no it wasn't a fact. The ER team and the CP were not at the mansion when Max was injured. They aren't witnesses in this case. They only wrote down what they were told.

Oh. BTW you're on a comment board aren't you? So why should anyone believe you according to your logic.

Unfortunately, valhal's analysis of the report on Maxie's death over at The Hinky Meter went down with the site. I never thought the police explanation made sense in either case.

I do believe Maxie's spinal cord was fatally damaged in the fall as described by the coroner (I don't believe he was suffocated as was suggested and discussed in previous threads.)

What I don't know, and may never know, is why his feet left the ground in the first place. I'm prepared to believe it was an accident that resulted from poor judgement on the part of Rebecca. (as an example, perhaps she assisted him in reaching the chandelier with the intent of singing from it)

I'm also not going to rule out foul play or conflict. I wasn't there, I don't know these people.

What I do know is the center of gravity in the police report illustrating Maxie's fall has never made sense.

I think it might be worth talking to that 13 year girl a bit more.

Why now? It takes a whole year for DS and team to go to the SDLE? Why now? If this were my son and I believed it was murder I would be all over it IMMEDIATELY...

This smacks of law suit preparation to sue JS. This is about money. DS can't get it any other way now. This is about proving JS negligent because he allowed RZ to care for MS while alone. It hinges on a week rusty piece of bewildering information..... DS forbid RZ to care for MS when other family members were around? Really?

MS's death.... there are any number of ways he could have gone off that balcony..... accidental fall is THE most likely scenario...MS's injuries match up well with the fall the exact trajectory is a false lead.... in this circumstance.... there were many people in and around that home that day.... to pin point RZ....with NO forensic evidence she was involved in MS's fall..outrageous grasping at straws for cash.. and exactly where were his siblings and father... they better know that for sure..... bring on the experts data let's study it..... I suspect it will crumble...

However, we have studied in depth the RZ tragedy..and those hard facts stand up to murder.

RZ's death.... many many facts point to murder.... forensic evidence...revenge murder...women do not suddenly bash themselves on the head, ties themselves up in elaborate knots, choke themselves with their t-shirts, while naked in the dark... and mysteriously leave NO marks on a balcony railing when they drag their tied up torso over the railing... and NEVER EVER have had a bout of depression or a history of mental health issues...

Max's death was the motive for RZ's death.. and DS is still a suspect and her belief
RZ murdered her son incriminates her even further.

SDLE and the CA State need to get down to the bottom of these deaths ASAP.

You ask a very good question. If Dina was so creeped-out by Rebecca then why didn't she demand that Max have a nanny at all times.

It is appropriate to interview and background check a nanny. If Dina was concerned she should have demanded that. I only speak to the level of concern that Dina represents was present with regards to Rebecca as a safe person.

Any mother whose instincts are on high alert would never leave their vulnerable six year old child alone with someone they thought was dangerous. Most mothers ensure that only a safe person will be alone with their child.

If Dina had an agreement with Jonah and he wasn't complying then she should have been over there checking up on him all the time. I presume that's why they lived a block apart in both AZ and CA and she followed him where ever he went.

So not to have hired an approved and bonded nanny under those circumstances with all her money, imo, is unconscionable.

What I find unconscionable is lame bashing of the boy's mother. She's a victim. Your contention that her actions are somehow to blame for her son's death greatly lacks any basis to support it.

I don't know of any divorce where an ex-spouse can order the other parent to hire a nanny or in any way intrude upon his time with his child just because she doesn't like his new girlfriend. The public has not been given any basis whatsoever to conclude that RZ was in any way a violent person and her own statements to LE indicated she was not alone in the house at the time of Max's death.

JMO

Why now? It takes a whole year for DS and team to go to the SDLE? Why now? If this were my son and I believed it was murder I would be all over it IMMEDIATELY...

This smacks of law suit preparation to sue JS. This is about money. DS can't get it any other way now. This is about proving JS negligent because he allowed RZ to care for MS while alone. It hinges on a week rusty piece of bewildering information..... DS forbid RZ to care for MS when other family members were around? Really?

MS's death.... there are any number of ways he could have gone off that balcony..... accidental fall is THE most likely scenario...MS's injuries match up well with the fall the exact trajectory is a false lead.... in this circumstance.... there were many people in and around that home that day.... to pin point RZ....with NO forensic evidence she was involved in MS's fall..outrageous grasping at straws for cash.. and exactly where were his siblings and father... they better know that for sure..... bring on the experts data let's study it..... I suspect it will crumble...

However, we have studied in depth the RZ tragedy..and those hard facts stand up to murder.

RZ's death.... many many facts point to murder.... forensic evidence...revenge murder...women do not suddenly bash themselves on the head, ties themselves up in elaborate knots, choke themselves with their t-shirts, while naked in the dark... and mysteriously leave NO marks on a balcony railing when they drag their tied up torso over the railing... and NEVER EVER have had a bout of depression or a history of mental health issues...

Max's death was the motive for RZ's death.. and DS is still a suspect and her belief
RZ murdered her son incriminates her even further.

SDLE and the CA State need to get down to the bottom of these deaths ASAP.

BBM

Naked Suicides

Impulsivity may be a factor in naked suicides. Most individuals spend at least some part of each day naked. An impulse to commit suicide may strike while the individual is naked. In their study of suicides, Simon et al.9 found that 25 percent of individuals studied made attempts within 5 minutes of having suicidal ideation.

http://www.jaapl.org/content/36/2/240.full

What I find unconscionable is lame bashing of the boy's mother. She's a victim. Your contention that her actions are somehow to blame for her son's death greatly lacks any basis to support it.

I don't know of any divorce where an ex-spouse can order the other parent to hire a nanny or in any way intrude upon his time with his child just because she doesn't like his new girlfriend. The public has not been given any basis whatsoever to conclude that RZ was in any way a violent person and her own statements to LE indicated she was not alone in the house at the time of Max's death.

JMO

ITA!

There is actually no evidence at all that either parent was involved in Rebecca's death and neither one of them were there when Max fell to his death.

Imo, no murderer is going to stage a 'fake suicide' and make it look like a murder. What a suicidal person can do though is stage it themselves to look like a murder if they are wanting someone else to be blamed for their own suicide.

IMO

BBM

Naked Suicides

Impulsivity may be a factor in naked suicides. Most individuals spend at least some part of each day naked. An impulse to commit suicide may strike while the individual is naked. In their study of suicides, Simon et al.9 found that 25 percent of individuals studied made attempts within 5 minutes of having suicidal ideation.

http://www.jaapl.org/content/36/2/240.full

Clearly if we are to assume this was a suicide, it was not impulsive. It would take a long time to bind hands, feet, and paint a message.

Clearly if we are to assume this was a suicide, it was not impulsive. It would take a long time to bind hands, feet, and paint a message.

The 'decision' to commit suicide can be an impulsive one, even if the 'process' takes a while to carry out.

The 'decision' to commit suicide can be an impulsive one, even if the 'process' takes a while to carry out.

I am sorry but if the decision is "impulsive" yet it takes so long to carry it out the "impulse" is going to subside.
We aren't talking about an impulsive thing here, clearly, given all the time it would take to carry this out.

ITA!

There is actually no evidence at all that either parent was involved in Rebecca's death and neither one of them were there when Max fell to his death.

Imo, no murderer is going to stage a 'fake suicide' and make it look like a murder. What a suicidal person can do though is stage it themselves to look like a murder if they are wanting someone else to be blamed for their own suicide.

IMO

IMO, it was a staged suicide outside and in view of the guest house with the hope of being discovered before death. A tragedy in every aspect.

IMO, it was a staged suicide outside and in view of the guest house with the hope of being discovered before death. A tragedy in every aspect.

With a long drop there was a hope of being discovered before death? Really? The expectations should have been that neck is going to break, not being discovered before death. And what was the tying of hands and feet for? People who tie hands before hanging do it so they won't be able to save themselves. If there is a hope of being discovered before death, why tie hands and feet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie