Websleuths Radio Sun. 3-4-12 *Long Island Serial Killer*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never accused anyone, let alone members of the sub-forum, of being the perp. I have never hinted at the idea that I know who the perp is on this forum. I have never called truthspider an "evil hacker" or have accused him of framing the doc.

I would also like to add, before the radio show, it would not surprise me one bit if some people thought I fit the description of my own profile. Heck, some people might think I still do.

I would also like to direct everyone's attention to the STALK, Inc. profile. I have stated numerous times that I use the profile as a guideline.

http://stalkinc.com/profile6.html

This partial profile was published on December 1, 2011. My first post in this forum occurred sometime in December.

Hi everyone, didn't quite know where to post this, so I figured I'd put it in the most active current thread.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2012/03/suitcase_containing_human_rema.html

Most likely not related at all in any way, but I found interesting anyway. Especially since I am very near Newark and frequent that area quite a bit. Where the suitcase was found is a very busy intersection, a very odd choice for a drop. Also, the phone call and scarce details of the phone call has me intrigued as well. And finally, in 2006, a young woman went missing from a bar about 2 blocks from this dump site, and it's always bothered me. She was never found, and some strange occurrences with phone calls was also present in her disappearance as well.

Hi Everyone,

I haven't had a chance to look through the threads today but the vibe I am getting is there is a tense situation here.

Please, if a poster annoys you IGNORE THEM.

Do not antagonize your fellow posters.

STICK TO DISCUSSING THE FACTS AND THEORIES AND NOT EACH OTHER.

Come on. You all know the rules right?

I do not want to have to bring the hammer down hard but I will.

Let's dial it back OK?

Tricia

Hi everyone, didn't quite know where to post this, so I figured I'd put it in the most active current thread.

Most likely not related at all in any way, but I found interesting anyway. Especially since I am very near Newark and frequent that area quite a bit. Where the suitcase was found is a very busy intersection, a very odd choice for a drop. Also, the phone call and scarce details of the phone call has me intrigued as well. And finally, in 2006, a young woman went missing from a bar about 2 blocks from this dump site, and it's always bothered me. She was never found, and some strange occurrences with phone calls was also present in her disappearance as well.

Thanks for finding this NJGuy
I indeed do find it interesting, for the same reason you mentioned + the finding location is only 6.5 miles from Shannon Gilberts address and about 10 miles from where both Maureen Brainard-Barnes disappeared and Time Square wherefrom the LISK made his calls.

10 miles in manhattan is like 100 miles in the country. More someone to travel to jersey from manhattan, it is not a 60 MPH cruise. It is a crappy drive through bridges and tolls. I work in manhattan and live on long island. To even mention the thought of traveling to jersey gives me (and my fellow LIers who commute, the creeps)

Additinal info on that case:

http://www.nj.com/newsflash/index.s...se-in-newark/d9bfca2ebe7241618b9e0e19163ae2e7

Police probe human remains in suitcase in Newark

March 5, 2012, 4:47 p.m. EST

Quotes:

"suitcase with a body inside washed ashore on the south bank of the Passaic River not far from Penn Station."

"appears to be a black female of slight build, clad in gray slacks and a red blouse."

"Police were notified by a telephone caller Monday."

if it turnes out that it is a black woman it's probably not related IMO.

I have never accused anyone, let alone members of the sub-forum, of being the perp. I have never hinted at the idea that I know who the perp is on this forum. I have never called truthspider an "evil hacker" or have accused him of framing the doc.

I would also like to add, before the radio show, it would not surprise me one bit if some people thought I fit the description of my own profile. Heck, some people might think I still do.

I would also like to direct everyone's attention to the STALK, Inc. profile. I have stated numerous times that I use the profile as a guideline.

http://stalkinc.com/profile6.html

This partial profile was published on December 1, 2011. My first post in this forum occurred sometime in December.

Sorry to quote my own post. I want to make sure that everyone knows that this post was in response to a post that has since been removed.

No. There isn't any evidence as of yet that Shannan Gilbert was drugged by anyone or had taken drugs of her own volition. The ME's report has not been published yet.

Furthermore, it has not been established if Shannan Gilbert was murdered or died by accident because the ME's report has not been published yet.

All the evidence isn't out with everything even the fact that CPH claimed to have sedated SG, which was pointed out by Truth. I am not sure but Trutrh can confirm that Anderson claimed CPH said he sedated SG which was told to LE. So this isn't pull something out of my hat. It has been around for a while.

Question being if this is true, do you still feel CPH is not capable?

Why do you think CPH has lied so much?

Then people do not have anything to hide, they do not put themselves in the middle of a serious situation IMO.

When SG called 911 & left the house claiming they were going to kill her. Why would the doc not secure security tapes as he would drive around like the security of OB with lights & All.

There is A LOT THAT DOES NOT ADD UP. Until there is reasonable answers to these questions he will remain on the top of my list along with Brewer & GC for also lying. Until the Truth prevails every1 in the community needs to be elimanated one by one. That is the way a proper investagation gets down & that means a suspect has no reasonable doubt it is not them.

We are talking about ALOT of MURDERED Victims. I could not fathom the torture they indured. So I feel solid answers are needed. The fact that others may feel everyone is innocent is rather unrealistic & displays little respect for each victim & each person who loved them. It is a very sad occurrance & people are responsible in some way shape or form.

Wrongful Death Suits.
People lying to investagators is a criminal act punishable by law
People claiming to be trusted & go out & sell articles or release stories without families knowledge is also suspect.
Interferring in an investagation when you are protecting a guilty party is considered aiding & abetting

This is serious, these are people who had hopes & dreams, whole lives to live...The Baby?

I want to see justice served, I want every viable road traveled, I want FBI & LE prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. I want the people/person responsible in Prison & Death Row would be to kind.

So I disagree with a laxed open ended poi Noboby. We have enough to go on now, & it needs to be picked over & Over IMO

No Offense we have different views. I hope you formulate a POI, otherwise coming up empty handed doesn't get the SK behind bars.

Not above average tech savy I agree with the Detective who stated that on 48 hours, anybody could get that info, no real brainiac

can some sleuther please take a look at my post here

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7666171&postcount=94"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jane Doe 2000 (Manorville & Cedar Beach)[/ame]

While she went missing in Jamica and her return ticket wasn't used. It is possible that someone drugged her or used some tactic to get her back to NY. Perhaps the perp bought her a return ticket. Perhaps she trusted him, maybe he used he was married or undercover or who knows what excuse.

What stood out to me was she has a tattoo of a phoneix on her hip, one picture I see a resemblance to the sketch and her job/reporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the evidence isn't out with everything even the fact that CPH claimed to have sedated SG, which was pointed out by Truth. I am not sure but Trutrh can confirm that Anderson claimed CPH said he sedated SG which was told to LE. So this isn't pull something out of my hat. It has been around for a while.

Then people do not have anything to hide, they do not put themselves in the middle of a serious situation IMO.

When SG called 911 & left the house claiming they were going to kill her. Why would the doc not secure security tapes as he would drive around like the security of OB with lights & All.

There is A LOT THAT DOES NOT ADD UP. Until there is reasonable answers to these questions he will remain on the top of my list along with Brewer & GC for also lying. Until the Truth prevails every1 in the community needs to be elimanated one by one. That is the way a proper investagation gets down & that means a suspect has no reasonable doubt it is not them.

We are talking about ALOT of MURDERED Victims. I could not fathom the torture they indured. So I feel solid answers are needed. The fact that others may feel everyone is innocent is rather unrealistic & displays little respect for each victim & each person who loved them. It is a very sad occurrance & people are responsible in some way shape or form.

Wrongful Death Suits.
People claiming to be trusted & go out & sell articles or release stories without families knowledge is also suspect.
Interferring in an investagation when you are protecting a guilty party is considered aiding & abetting

This is serious, these are people who had hopes & dreams, whole lives to live...The Baby?

I want to see justice served, I want every viable road traveled, I want FBI & LE prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. I want the people/person responsible in Prison & Death Row would be to kind.

So I disagree with a laxed open ended poi Noboby. We have enough to go on now, & it needs to be picked over & Over IMO

No Offense we have different views. I hope you formulate a POI, otherwise coming up empty handed doesn't get the SK behind bars.

Not above average tech savy I agree with the Detective who stated that on 48 hours, anybody could get that info, no real brainiac

Who is Anderson?

The Dr. is definately still on my list. I wish we knew more details about the Mrs......does she work the night shift? Where does she currently work? How long is her commute to and from home to work? Does her work schedule allow CPH to commit these crimes? Can we sleuth her since she has been interviewed in MSM?

(IDK, I just keep thinking about Dottie Sandusky's alleged ignorance of what ole Jer was alledgedly up to in the basement when a young boy allegedly was screaming for help).

Wrongful Death Suits.

You want me to name an actual person even though LE has not publicly confirmed the existence of a POI or suspect in this case? Am I understanding you correctly?

My preferred method is to work on a possible personality/behavior profile without naming anyone. There are reasons for this:

I have no experience with crime solving or profiling. I don't know what I'm doing. This means that what I offer here not only could be completely wrong, it most likely is wrong. *If* I knew of an individual who fit my profile and knew his (I do think the perp is male) name, I wouldn't name that individual until LE has publicly confirmed that he is the LI perp.

I have written several posts here that, IMHO, describe my *Possible* perp in pretty good detail. But, I will post my theory in it's entirety in Just K's thread as soon as I have it ready.

can some sleuther please take a look at my post here

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jane Doe 2000 (Manorville & Cedar Beach)

While she went missing in Jamica and her return ticket wasn't used. It is possible that someone drugged her or used some tactic to get her back to NY. Perhaps the perp bought her a return ticket. Perhaps she trusted him, maybe he used he was married or undercover or who knows what excuse.

What stood out to me was she has a tattoo of a phoneix on her hip, one picture I see a resemblance to the sketch and her job/reporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure why you belive this woman might be Jane Doe #6?

You say it stod out to you that: "she has a tattoo of a phoneix on her hip"

But Jane Doe #6 had no tattoo on her right hip, police have stated that Jane Doe #6:
“This woman would have been last seen alive in the late summer/fall of 2000,” said Dormer, who added the woman probably had some kind of tattoo or identifying mark on her right ankle since that part of her was cut off by her killer."

Dwntwnslim - the Doctor has a prosthetic and breathing problems - don't think he is physically able to be the Perp.

Truthspider - doesn't see anything in mass media.

Where was it ever reported that the doc has "breathing problems"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member