NH NH - Elizabeth Marriott, 19, Durham, 9 Oct 2012 - # 2 *S. Mazzaglia guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How awful, she painted such a vivid image of LMs body in the moonlight as she covered her in seaweed in the river.

I found it interesting that she could remember it so very well---no prompting or ready grand jury testimony

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m
Lunch break be back at 12:50 ish #SethMazzaglia

Just think it should be noted that if I ever commit a horrendous crime, my first person to call for guidance would not be Roberta.

Just think it should be noted that if I ever commit a horrendous crime, my first person to call for guidance would not be Roberta.

I'm just glad that Paul drew a line in the sand and since they didn't call the authorities--he will never ever talk with SM again

I'm just glad that Paul drew a line in the sand and since they didn't call the authorities--he will never ever talk with SM again

They could have called 911 but I think Lizzi was already beyond help when they arrived.

This is truly unbelievable and I've no idea why/how SM could plead not guilty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've read, his version is Kat was having sex with Lizzie and using her knees on her throat for breathing reduction and accidentally suffocated her, and he just helped get rid of the body. Kat is admitting to doing things like closing the drapes, putting the bags over her head, coming up with where to put Lizzie and then driving them there. It's going to be interesting to see how the defense attny manages this, esp. if he isn't going to call Seth to the stand to refute Kat's testimony (although it seems like he almost has to).

I have a few thoughts/observations.
In no particular order, so sorry if it seems scattered. And of course, all JMO.

I'm not buying the strip poker story. It makes no sense to me.

Lizzi didn't struggle? I call BS! I think Kat held her down.

Also not buying the "painting" story. I think that was code for rape/murder. They didn't just happen to have a tarp/duct tape and gloves.

Also all the entering and exiting from the back door is bothering me. Even the first time Lizzi went there Kat made sure she used the back door. Camera's in front maybe? Or they wanted to make sure neighbors didn't see Lizzi?

I think this was premeditated. Obviously not the disposal, but the rape/ murder.

Why call RG? I think that Seth thought he could talk her into disposing of the body or at least helping to do so. And he might have succeeded if Paul hadn't have been there. Also maybe to then frame RG.

She did admit to a lot, but I still the the defense is going to have a field day with her.

I sure wish this was a DP case. They BOTH deserve it IMO.

This was an absolutely brutal morning.

Other thoughts:
I wonder who is up next? Paul?

Also think they are going to have to put SM on the stand.
What do you all think?

just to report the crime and possibly give Lizzi's parents a body to bury

Oh yes, for sure. They certainly are both culpable. Some states do have laws about requiring assistance and it would have been a crime to just turn around and walk out like they did. Not sure of the laws in NH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53