Will Smith - First Scientology now this?

Karole28

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
chaarlize.jpg

81618608.jpg

I've always adored him for his long marriage to Jada, his down to earth personality, and of course, Fresh Prince.

What is going on?!?!

I have always loved him too. I thought I read somewhere recently where he said that Divorce from his wife Jada was "not an option" so the pics may mean nothing.

I have always loved him too. I thought I read somewhere recently where he said that Divorce from his wife Jada was "not an option" so the pics may mean nothing.

I saw that too, about 'divorce' not being an option.

Oh, I hope this doesn't mean anything. Just some publicity stunt or something. I would hate for him to get on my 'ignore list.'

:(

fran

PS.......PLUS, I don't wanna see Jada hurt. I adore her too!

I hope they don't. But..is it common to see costars like that promoting their movies?

Jada is gonna kick some a$$

I love Will too. Hopefully the pictures are just misleading. Maybe they were just joking around. There could be a million innocent explanations.

Keeping my fingers crossed that his marriage to Jada is solid!! It always seemed to be!

They look like good friends.

I really don't see anything that shocking about the pictures.
Jada and Will seem to have a strong marriage regardless of all the gay rumors surronding them both.

I think Jada is the one that wears the pants in that family!

I also think Will Smith is a giant goofball and this could be him playing around, literally. Are they the same woman? I'm so behind on current events/movies that I don't even recognize the woman.

They look like good friends.

I really don't see anything that shocking about the pictures.
Jada and Will seem to have a strong marriage regardless of all the gay rumors surronding them both.

WHAT?!?!? Gay rumors?!?!

:eek:

I am so out of touch.

I think Jada is the one that wears the pants in that family!

I also think Will Smith is a giant goofball and this could be him playing around, literally. Are they the same woman? I'm so behind on current events/movies that I don't even recognize the woman.

Yep! they're the same woman.

Maybe it is innocent. But, I don't think I'd like it if my husband was doing that.

WHAT?!?!? Gay rumors?!?!

:eek:

I am so out of touch.

Oh yeah!
Some believe Will Smith and Jada Pickett are really gay but "covering" ya know with ta family.

Just like John Travolta and Tom Cruise.

Oh yeah!
Some believe Will Smith and Jada Pickett are really gay but "covering" ya know with ta family.

Just like John Travolta and Tom Cruise.

WTH? :eek:

I don't see either Will or Jada being gay, Travolta and Cruise however...

I seriously don't understand hiding it if they are, why get married to cover it up? Who cares nowadays?

I seriously don't understand hiding it if they are, why get married to cover it up? Who cares nowadays?

Trust me. People care. Name me a single gay actor who is a leading man in Hollywood.

Imagine if Harrison Ford were gay. It might not matter to you, but it would be in the back of alot of people's minds that Indiana Jones is gay, so if he were kissing a girl on the screen it wouldn't seem realistic at all.

I also had never heard the gay rumours but I wouldnt be too impressed if it was my hubby in the pics either....if I had a hubby that is:)

Travolta and Cruise for starters

Yep! they're the same woman.

Maybe it is innocent. But, I don't think I'd like it if my husband was doing that.

I agree that I'd be a little upset if dh was nibbling someone's neck like that. As he would be with me, and deservedly so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back