NE NE - Corrie Wood, 28, Grant, 20 September 2008 #2

Link ?

I wanna get me some of that :rolleyes:

I mean WHO wouldn't want some of that ? a Man that has more DUI's than can be counted on one hand , a convicted felon, a possible suspect in a murder - all that and he can give the sit on this and rotate on it sign too

WOWZEEEEEE

:clap: yup thats a winner alright !

I took a holiday break and came back to that picture :eek: too bad there isnt a vomitting smiley cuz thats waaay more fitting! lol

Jane here is the link to his myspace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=433985843

Hmm I went and looked and click to make it bigger and omg..what is this dudes problem ?

Why did he start a myspace page with that pic ?

He has one friend - Tom LOL

This is a 38 year old man and a father (term used loosely). Is this really how he's spending his time - setting up a myspace page with an FU pic?

Wow love the pic! What a jackass. I'm sure he'll get some really nice girls with that pic. Lol

Instead of making a myspace page maybe he should help find corrie's killer, since he's so innocent and all.

That's fantastic. He has one friend...Tom. What a piece of work.

m_abb84ddb32374c32a150a05890e8f65a.jpg

I hope my link works, but I guess this is how Scott wants everyone to see him.

Isn't that pitiful:rolleyes: We didn't need a picture to think of him that way! He's a jerk.
He is a big guy. I can just picture Corrie like a ragdoll being kicked around by him in his drunken rage. I wonder if he has blackouts? It sounds like he has quite a problem with alcohol. I sure wouldn't want him to use a blackout as an excuse for not remembering killing her but I wouldn't doubt it if he doesn't have them by now.

That's fantastic. He has one friend...Tom. What a piece of work.

I think "Tom" is everyone's friend. He is the myspace guy, IIRC.

Been following this story but not posting, seems like it is a bit quiet right now.

Been following this story but not posting, seems like it is a bit quiet right now.

It's always quiet before the storm :)

There is TONS happening with this case :woohoo: Don't anybody give up :)

I first thought he is telling us his age, then Noooooooo, he is telling us his I.Q, that being possible, then I thought, I think by golly this is just a very defiant gesture to everyone he knows and what he really thinks of everyone but himself. I also notice the "Twits" on Blue Crime have certainly been quite as of late. I am wondering if something has happened that has them feeling like they are on the gallows, the little black bag and noose is in place, and they just heard the pin being pulling from the trap door lever.

Yeah I know..thats what is so stupid about it LOL

I first thought he is telling us his age, then Noooooooo, he is telling us his I.Q, that being possible, then I thought, I think by golly this is just a very defiant gesture to everyone he knows and what he really thinks of everyone but himself. I also notice the "Twits" on Blue Crime have certainly been quite as of late. I am wondering if something has happened that has them feeling like they are on the gallows, the little black bag and noose is in place, and they just heard the pin being pulling from the trap door lever.

I noticed there is a 2nd page on Blue Crime Hunter -- I didn't think there were any new posts until I realized this. Go down to the bottom and you will see this.

The Blue Crime site stated that the result will be a "suprise" to everyone...???

The Blue Crime site stated that the result will be a "suprise" to everyone...???

If they are talking about the two person semen thing. That is total Bull you know what!!! That again is Scott or Lacy deflecting this situation. I have confirmation from a source that the two of them are in cahoots - so I have no problem writing that here and now!!!! I also have visual proof which I have promised my source not to post. I am not sure if this is against the WS rules to say this or not. But I have no problems showing a mod or someone in charge to give proof.

I think there will be a little of a shocker to some. Not to myself and the others involved in the group we work in on this case though... I say Scott did it in the house and Lacy will be an accessory after the fact. Just my hunch and OPINION.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back