Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replaying what I missed earlier. Did George just try to blame the TOW YARD for not reporting it????? OMG someone new to about.

Nancy has really resorted to doing ANYTHING to keep us tuned in an turned on for the sake of her ratings.

I'm almost done watching after her unproffesional and tabloid-like interviews lately.

KC has been arrested and in jail. Give it up Nancy! It's OLD news.

What happened to Natalie, etc? Let's get the other criminals behind bars!

Ratings.
I read recently that if CA was going to write a book it better be now, because another case could come along and usurp the current interest in this one. Currently, the Caylee case trumps Natalie. That is why she is on TV instead of Natalie. The public is tired of this case that is over two years old, with a dude who actually admits it (albeit stoned) and still no arrest.

Still NO definitive answer to her question: Have the sightings of someone who looked like Casey emerging from the woods been positively ruled out?

I love Nancy Grace!

I wouldn't blame them either but my bet is that they would rather check and be able to tell cindy "NO". "let that one go..leave them alone"

How do we even know if any of these tips aren't called in by their own families just to get some media time?:shakehead::nuts:
moo
I have thought that also

GA had extra keys and just happened to have gas cans in his car. Hmmmm

IIRC in one of George's interviews he said that nobody carries gas cans around with them unless they're a landscaper. Am I dreaming this?

I haven't heard that, where was that printed? I heard that no one has come forward stating it isn't Caylee and the A's want LE to investigate further

It's my opinion only...The woman & man both have dark hair..the woman has her hair pulled back the same way as the little girl & they r looking in that direction. Yes many ladies/girls put thier hair in a ponytail in fact mine is now. But they appear to be watching the area where the little girl is. JMO

IIRC in one of George's interviews he said that nobody carries gas cans around with them unless they're a landscaper. Am I dreaming this?

I never heard that. lol Maybe KC was doing a bit of landscaping as a side job?? :eek::crazy:

My guess? They're deferring fees in lieu of future book and movie rights/deals.

Yea...you are probably right. Think how many people got rich off of OJ after the fact. I wonder if this case will garner as much attention as OJ? Since OJ was already famous, I think not...but it has still captured the attention of many.

Maybe CA wouldn't have chomped on her snack, itched her legs, and play with her hair a gazillion times? LOL.

Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh ..

THAT drove me nuts!!!!
I never seen anyone pick at themselves like that before ..

Replaying what I missed earlier. Did George just try to blame the TOW YARD for not reporting it????? OMG someone new to about.

That is rich, rich! What? Little ol George former LE, grandfather and father, can't report this himself knowing what he does, smelling what he's smelled? Bull crap.

I wouldn't blame them either but my bet is that they would rather check and be able to tell cindy "NO". "let that one go..leave them alone"

How do we even know if any of these tips aren't called in by their own families just to get some media time?:shakehead::nuts:
moo
That's another of my questions ~ who is taking these photos and calling in these "tips"? For some reason I can't see people taking a camera to McDonalds with the expectation of a "Caylee sighting". :rolleyes: MOO

Caught that too. Its all their fault, if only they had contacted them on the 1st, how different things would be - poor georgie :boohoo:NEWS FLASH GA - she was "gone" before that, way before that. :furious:

Well, not literally - but she was really accolading (sp) him up more so tonight....the acclaimed, world reknowned....that kind of stuff. I watch her EVERY single night - so I guess my ears perk up when there's a change of verbiage...which isn't very ofter IMO.

I want to go write for her show!!!! She says the same tag lines over and over and over and ....you get my drift.:)

they're implicating his son
he has alot of info
i'd like to hear what he knows
if GA and Ca comment about him and his son i feel he has the right to comment back

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

That is rich, rich! What? Little ol George former LE, grandfather and father, can't report this himself knowing what he does, smelling what he's smelled? Bull crap.

If you listen to the Anthony version of the situation, NO ONE has done anything BUT them. That's ridiculous since TES was out searching, LP was out searching and Gail St John is out there searching. KidFinders??? NIOTHING. GA AND CINDY? NOTHING>

That's another of my questions ~ who is taking these photos and calling in these "tips"? For some reason I can't see people taking a camera to McDonalds with the expectation of a "Caylee sighting". :rolleyes: MOO

Yeah I have thought that myself too, but as far as the pictures go....almost EVERONE has a cell phone with a camera these days...the camera in McD's idea isn't all that far-fetched...But I agree...The people calling in these tips?? Can we say hinky!!!

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

ye, she went from Jesse to Amy to Ricardo
she keeps forgeting about KC
Mr Grund did a nice prayer vigil and said nice things, however, after listening to the Anthonys he has the right to respond.
so far all the lies are coming from the Anthony camp imo

They need to have Jesses father just spill his beans lol
He knows alot and is willing
who cares about Kobys nonsense

In one of the Rev's. first interviews, when the A's bashed Jesse, he said when it was all over he had a lot to say. I can't wait for what he has to say to finally come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy