Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't blame them either but my bet is that they would rather check and be able to tell cindy "NO". "let that one go..leave them alone"

How do we even know if any of these tips aren't called in by their own families just to get some media time?:shakehead::nuts:
moo

And if this picture-taker REALLY thought that might be Caylee, why no pic of the Adults with her? Why no license plate#? Why won't they even say WHERE exactly the photo was taken? (as per the new link on update page, Cindy Blanchard Park link...} Kid Finders and D&A avoided the reporter in that piece, too, when he simply wanted to know WHERE this Child was spotted...KFN and the D&A Investigations refused comment....is that crazy or what?

It's simply a scam, this game they are playing, imo, and it should be a crime. I want to know WHERE that photo was taken and WHO took it...and why no other photos were taken...sorry, but I am just SO tired of Anthony headgames.

The A's have come out and said that no one has said that was someone else - no parents have come forward and no press so they say thats a good sign and think it's Caylee

My question would be, what kidnapper would take a high profile case child out to a crowded mall???? Seriously!

And my question is, how can grandparents that supposedly spent so much time with their granddaughter look at that picture and say it is Caylee?

Do they even know what she actually looked like?

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

Except her lying daughter??

I think the Rev has a right to exact some revenge at this point.

Yes, but telling the whole world that Casey said George was cheating and lost 30K doesn't have a thing to do with Caylee disappearing, and may even be a lie. It's revenge IMO. At least Cindy had a missing grandchild and was apt to suspect everyone.

I think this says a lot about the family dynamics that have been playing out long before Caylee even went missing. There are those like myself who believe that family members have and are witholding knowledge of what happened to Caylee, and have participated in obstruction after the fact. Understanding how they opperate and relate to one another is surely a matter that concerns LE if only to get some insight into Casey and what she has done to her child. From the FBI's questioning of George and Cindy this is instantly clear. Also, if one contrasts George's statements to those of Cindy regarding this issue and the reason for separation they vary greatly, from the internet scam to the years of lies and misuse of family money... sound familiar? Yeah, Cindy thought so too.

Yeah I have thought that myself too, but as far as the pictures go....almost EVERONE has a cell phone with a camera these days...the camera in McD's idea isn't all that far-fetched...But I agree...The people calling in these tips?? Can we say hinky!!!
That's true, it might have been taken with a cell phone. But still ~ how many people believe LE or the A's about whether Caylee is alive or not? I tend to believe LE and yes, I've seen little girls in stores who look kind of like Caylee but I'm sure not going to take their picture and call the A's or KFN.

In one of the Rev's. first interviews, when the A's bashed Jesse, he said when it was all over he had a lot to say. I can't wait for what he has to say to finally come out.

me2
too bad Nancy G didnt give him more air time

IIRC in one of George's interviews he said that nobody carries gas cans around with them unless they're a landscaper. Am I dreaming this?

Nope but he knew KC was always running out of gas & if it had any in the tank it would be fumes only. He knew he had to bring gas to drive the car home. Car should have never left the lot though once he smelled the smell that he knows what it is. I still won't understand why the guy at the towyard didn't stop him & call LE???

ye, she went from Jesse to Amy to Ricardo
she keeps forgeting about KC
Mr Grund did a nice prayer vigil and said nice things, however, after listening to the Anthonys he has the right to respond.
so far all the lies are coming from the Anthony camp imo

nevertheles...I was still surpised that a reverend spoke the way he did...tho I could understand it.

The 'cheating' ties in with the story that Casey told Amy in June about her parents divorcing and "selling" the house to her - little bits of truth mixed in with the lies, establishing a pattern.

I think Rev G. has been incredibly restrained and mild-mannered until now. He shoulda taken the gloves off from DAY 1. I applaud him. Why protect this family anymore? They've tried to ruin everybody! If it was up to the A's everyone of KC's friends would be sitting in jail. Burns me up.

Nope but he knew KC was always running out of gas & if it had any in the tank it would be fumes only. He knew he had to bring gas to drive the car home. Car should have never left the lot though once he smelled the smell that he knows what it is. I still won't understand why the guy at the towyard didn't stop him & call LE???

I agree...shoulda been impounded by LE immediately!!!!

A's say they were ambushed by FBI, they didn't know they were being taped, and now the tapes are released. GA is ex cop, you can't tell me he didn't know he wasn't being taped. Duh !

ambush:

*The act of lying in wait to attack by surprise.
*A sudden attack made from a concealed position.
*A hidden peril or trap

taken from.....http://www.answers.com/topic/ambush

If I remember correctly, Cindy asked for the FBI to become involved. I hope this is not an example of Michelle B's "spin-doctoring".....if so, she s*cks at this PR business.

H*ll, after watching those tapes, the FBI was ambushed by the Anthony's! God Bless the FBIGuys!:blowkiss:

Nancy has really resorted to doing ANYTHING to keep us tuned in an turned on for the sake of her ratings.

I'm almost done watching after her unproffesional and tabloid-like interviews lately.

KC has been arrested and in jail. Give it up Nancy! It's OLD news.

What happened to Natalie, etc? Let's get the other criminals behind bars!

You do realise that you're on the Caylee Forum, don't you?

I'm so sick of the Rev. badmouthing George and Cindy every time he gets on television. That's his only part in this and all he has to say. He obviously couldn't stand them long before Caylee went missing and holds a grudge. I don't understand why he believes everything that a sociopath told him and inserts himself into a family. He was badmouthing them before it ever came out that Cindy suspected JG. Casey told Cindy a bunch of stuff about Jesse and Cindy thought Jesse helped her hide Caylee or got some sort of revenge. She had a right to tell the cops her concerns.

But it is okay for CA and GA to slander his son every chance they get to LE and the public? How does that logic work exactly?

My guess? They're deferring fees in lieu of future book and movie rights/deals.

Maybe JB and the PI's and we know NeJame was paid $5,000 from somewhere else but Dr. Lee??? Kobi? All the other attorneys involved, from the ZFG suit to the DP guys and whoever else? There have been 3 or 4 other attorneys sticking their hands in this thing... They're not being paid? I doubt it.

GA Told Rev Grund..."I believe my daughter finally ripped off the wrong person"

So then the "wrong person" killed Caylee for revenge..What else could he mean?

That doesn't help put KA away for murder & daddy knows it so is this why he said it?..Not sure about that or why Rev Grund chose to spill these particular beans..I do know he's always appeared to be a very truthful person & not the type to cast stones/throw anyone under the bus unlike the A's who have done it to so many especially his son Jessie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine