2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez trying for a second bite of the apple. Didn't HHJP rule the Gentiva records were admissible?

Oh C'mon Jose, they are NOT "new opinions" they are time records to expose a lie under oath!

DCS has a medical issuse she is dealing with, but will be there shortly.

lMorning all, I never thought we would get to this point but we are here...We are FINALLY here!

ICA arrives

Attachments

• ixa arrives.jpg
    ixa arrives.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 83
  • ica arrives 2.jpg
    ica arrives 2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 72
Ms Sims who deposed Gentiva yesterday has a medical issue but should be there shortly

Baez is doing his neck thing more than ususal today...Talking about Gentiva..

ANYONE KNOW??? how the defense asking for additional records from Cindys work will affect the deliberations? They said it would take until Wednesday or Thursday to get those and the jury is supposed to go into deliberations starting this weekend.

I heard a TH last night saying this could surely tie things up a bit longer :(
And we all know the DT would love nothing more that to delay, delay, delay!!!

Did he just say "Sargent Stenger, the gentleman who... wears black" ??

JB, "Waaaahh, wahhhh...blah, blah, blah. Gentiva. Wahhhhh. Blahhh. Trial by ambush, Waaaaah!"

It just makes me nutty that they even have the <modsnip> to fight these records. Why should they get to perpetuate a "mistruth" if the SA has records to prove it is not true! Unbelievable! I hope he gets a smack down!

stevehelling Steve Helling
Here I am, in the #CaseyAnthony courtroom. I will be happy when life gets back to normal.

Baez: blah, blah, blah, blah, waaa, waaaa, waaaa

Gentiva folks were deposed yesterday by Sims who is late due to a medical issue. Asked to speak to State's computer experts - LDB is asking for new opinions not based in their reports - weren't made available to Sims.

Asking court to hold state to same standard. No trial by ambush - blah blah blah.

Good grief they put on liars and expect that to stand. grrrr

OMG! this is the rebuttal!!!

what the hell?

HA! He just said hold the State to the same standard as the defense. Really? I think the defense has had a ton of leeway!

JB is insinuating that the state is trying to do "trial by ambush". He is saying they have "new" opinions.

:tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member