Drunken Driving Deja Vu - Some Never Learn

She will kill someone, just like the 22 yr old from my area did, when she killed 3 men, while driving the wrong way on a highway. She had previous incidents with VERY high blood alcohol content. And now she is in jail for a very long time, and 3 men, with families, are dead.

As to the OP, more than THREE times the legal limit???? How does she even turn the ignition keys??

If convicted of the second offense, she faces up to 10 years in prison and fines in excess of $2,000.
on edit, I hope, for the safety of others, that she is sent to jail for at least 3/4 of the maximum. The fines are amazingly small.

Here's a guy from my neck of the woods. He just got his TENTH DUI !

:eek: http://www.newsnet5.com/news/16332095/detail.html

Lennox told troopers he drank more than 12 Miller High Life beers.
This guy is a seasoned alcoholic. I think he drank way more than 2 sixpacks. Probably double that amount.

I hope they toss his *advertiser censored* in jail for a long time!

Our jails will be filled with repeat drunken drivers.. couldnt we just force the drunks who have not killed people to report to a place daily, to take a pill that would make them puke if they attempted to drink? That way they could still work, and the jail cells could house the more violent offenders. If I were king, I would do this. I would also require everybody on public assistance to take random drug tests.

Our jails will be filled with repeat drunken drivers.. couldnt we just force the drunks who have not killed people to report to a place daily, to take a pill that would make them puke if they attempted to drink? That way they could still work, and the jail cells could house the more violent offenders. If I were king, I would do this. I would also require everybody on public assistance to take random drug tests.

I'm sitting here wondering what we'd have to do to crown you. :)

This guy is a seasoned alcoholic. I think he drank way more than 2 sixpacks. Probably double that amount.

I hope they toss his *advertiser censored* in jail for a long time!

Random drug tests wouldn't help here. Most of those on public assistance that are abusing drugs are getting them through prescriptions paid for by the state.

These Fools Are Driving On The Same Roads As Sane Sober People & Their Families!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back