Patrick McKenna (Famous PI) On Defense Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
This only furthers my suspicians that theres "someone" funding these well known names. Casey has no money!! then again.......was it actually $ -or- BS that got OJ off ?

One comment here...

I think it was BS!! It started with Gil Garcetti not wanting riots in Los Angeles and happily moving the trial to downtown. It was pretty much downhill from that point on.

EDIT: Someone or a group of someone's is spending some serious money on this case. For a moment rule out the much talked about 'entertainment' deals and just wonder why.... it gets scary, as has been said - Anthony is not a famous person -- so why all this??

Another shocking addition to the defense team.... but I still say whoopdeedo. During the OJ case dna evidence was very new and people did not "believe" in it... today it is not the case. While this dude may be able to poke holes with his big, scary stick I do not believe, in my opinion, that he could puncture every single bit of damning evidence against this woman.

Over the weekend I went back and watched all the old hearings and interviews and read a lot of stuff.... this is going to be about the most slam dunk case ever (and I know we all thought that of OJ too....but the we must also keep in mind the advent of forensic testing and also remember the impact the LA riots could have had on the race card at that time...and the dude WAS convicted in civil court...sorry nurse rambling LOL)....

Seeing his name added IS a little bit nerve racking but in light of the great job done by LE...even with a 30 day lag time in following the trail of what happened....I am not really that nervous that this PI can shoot holes in a kevlar boat of a case that the SA is building. He can shoot but he will only leave little pock marks. He won't sink the boat (imhoo of course and respectively stated to all my ws peeps :)

OMG! Before this case goes to trial, they'll have brought F.Lee Bailey back to this world to join the team! This is disgusting!
If this were me, I would already have had trial and be sitting on death row! Who is Casey Anthony, and why is a baby killer so special?
No wonder Casey and Jose are all smirks and smiles every time they go into a courtroom!:mad:

One comment here...

I think it was BS!! It started with Gil Garcetti not wanting riots in Los Angeles and happily moving the trial to downtown. It was pretty much downhill from that point on.

EDIT: Someone or a group of someone's is spending some serious money on this case. For a moment rule out the much talked about 'entertainment' deals and just wonder why.... it gets scary, as has been said - Anthony is not a famous person -- so why all this??

I think she might have been involved with somebody bigger - somebody that is well known but might not be liked (except in his circle of friends)...This somebody has bigger ties to various entities. Of course, this is jmo. Hmmm.

OMG! Before this case goes to trial, they'll have brought F.Lee Bailey back to this world to join the team! This is disgusting!
If this were me, I would already have had trial and be sitting on death row! Who is Casey Anthony, and why is a baby killer so special?
No wonder Casey and Jose are all smirks and smiles every time they go into a courtroom!:mad:
ITA!

She is Public Enemy #1 $$$$$ & JB is Public Enemy #2 $$$$$

Lest we not forget to invite back from eternal rest, Johnny Cochran, as well....."if the mini skirt don't fit, you must acquit".....with all the snacks she's been eating, it WON'T !!!

Not trying to deter from this news, but why haven't we heard about this sooner ?? Why have we been tortured by having to hear about DC and TB trials and tribulations ?? Is this a super secret from the defense....seems they would be flyin this flag with every news conference ??

(Just wishful thinking that maybe this guy abandoned ship)

ETA : What a GREAT find, Drivenon !!! Even though it's got me :furious:

Lest we not forget to invite back from eternal rest, Johnny Cochran, as well....."if the mini skirt don't fit, you must acquit".....with all the snacks she's been eating, it WON'T !!!
LOL!:)
How could I forget! Sorry Mr. Cochran!
You're right, and I doubt that mini would fit her today!

Plus something else...this country LOVES an underdog. KC comes from a dysfunctional family. What about if her baby died on accident? She was charged with murder. If she's being tried on murder, they can't reduce it to manslaughter. It's alot easier for the prosecution to prove manslaughter, especially when the mother comes from a dysfunctional family and is pretty. It's harder for a jury to come to a conclusion in regards to murder, b/c with murder there's no room for reasonable doubt. If one ounce of evidence can be proven to show reasonable doubt, then all or most evidence could be deemed doubtful. Criminal defense experts can stand to make alot of money. They wouldn't need this money up front b/c they'd make millions after the trial. Heck, it doesn't even matter if she's found guilty, they'll still make tons of money just by showing how thorough they could be, plus all of the interviews, books, movie deals, etc. It's truly sickening. It's very common knowledge that if you want to be a lawyer, and you want to be a wealthy one at that, then go into criminal defense - that's where the money's at. I can see the defense painting a "woe is me" picture of KC's family life, completely filled with dysfunction, then showing that she didn't mean to "kill" her baby...maybe they'll even suggest she gave her a tablespoon of Benadryl instead of a teaspoon, Caylee could have gone into a sleep induced coma (especially if she really was already sick), and then died. Then maybe b/c of KC's upbringing she panicked and hid her body for fear that her mom would paint a bigger picture. This is only speculation, I know that, just giving a different way of looking at it. I can see a jury being sympathetic, especially when you have a panel of experts on the defense...one being married to M. Baden, Dr. Lee being another world reknowned forensic scientist (respected or not is opinion only), and a world class private intestigator in PM. P McKenna is one of the best in his field...he's not some dumb idiot that doesn't know how to work the system --- and if you take into consideration that the OCSO has been filled with multiple indiscretions, drugs, raqueteering, etc over the years (and they can prove that just by using Google), then yes I can see the jury being sympathetic. Just like OJ got off when they showed racism could be involved at a time when racism in L.A. was absolutely disgustingly happening, they could also show how the OCSO really is. I have no beef with the popo, and I do respect them and their jobs, however this might be a case where one bad apple spoils a whole bunch! JMO.:blowkiss:

Good One!

I wish just one reporter would ask Baez if he realizes that all of the armchair detectives out there are going to figure out where this defense money is coming from!
No one can make me believe these people are not being paid. They are not doing this out of the kindness of their hearts..
I would like for a reporter to ask Baez exactly what he is going to do when all the dots are connected!

Plus something else...this country LOVES an underdog. KC comes from a dysfunctional family. What about if her baby died on accident? She was charged with murder. If she's being tried on murder, they can't reduce it to manslaughter. It's alot easier for the prosecution to prove manslaughter, especially when the mother comes from a dysfunctional family and is pretty. It's harder for a jury to come to a conclusion in regards to murder, b/c with murder there's no room for reasonable doubt. If one ounce of evidence can be proven to show reasonable doubt, then all or most evidence could be deemed doubtful. Criminal defense experts can stand to make alot of money. They wouldn't need this money up front b/c they'd make millions after the trial. Heck, it doesn't even matter if she's found guilty, they'll still make tons of money just by showing how thorough they could be, plus all of the interviews, books, movie deals, etc. It's truly sickening. It's very common knowledge that if you want to be a lawyer, and you want to be a wealthy one at that, then go into criminal defense - that's where the money's at. I can see the defense painting a "woe is me" picture of KC's family life, completely filled with dysfunction, then showing that she didn't mean to "kill" her baby...maybe they'll even suggest she gave her a tablespoon of Benadryl instead of a teaspoon, Caylee could have gone into a sleep induced coma (especially if she really was already sick), and then died. Then maybe b/c of KC's upbringing she panicked and hid her body for fear that her mom would paint a bigger picture. This is only speculation, I know that, just giving a different way of looking at it. I can see a jury being sympathetic, especially when you have a panel of experts on the defense...one being married to M. Baden, Dr. Lee being another world reknowned forensic scientist (respected or not is opinion only), and a world class private intestigator in PM. P McKenna is one of the best in his field...he's not some dumb idiot that doesn't know how to work the system --- and if you take into consideration that the OCSO has been filled with multiple indiscretions, drugs, raqueteering, etc over the years (and they can prove that just by using Google), then yes I can see the jury being sympathetic. Just like OJ got off when they showed racism could be involved at a time when racism in L.A. was absolutely disgustingly happening, they could also show how the OCSO really is. I have no beef with the popo, and I do respect them and their jobs, however this might be a case where one bad apple spoils a whole bunch! JMO.:blowkiss:

Oh, will you just STOP being the voice of reason !!!! LOL :blowkiss:

It's very common knowledge that if you want to be a lawyer, and you want to be a wealthy one at that, then go into criminal defense -
I had to chuckle on this one. Most criminal attorneys aren't wealthy at all. They have to be high profile to really make any $$$.

Corporate Law, Personal Injury and Divorce! That's where the $$$$ is :)

You are right about this dream team, they are already profiting off of this (Free advertisement)

Oh, will you just STOP being the voice of reason !!!! LOL :blowkiss:

I honestly wish I could...but I personally know somebody that had a sucky dad, mom died when she was 9 from cancer, she was beat on several occasions (so much she can't remember how many times), she ran away throughout her childhood in order to get help so she could survive...and she got therapy (which really isn't for everyone, I know, but for her it worked) so she could break the pattern of abuse in that family. Don't worry, she ended up good. Anyway, this really hits home with me b/c there's a beautiful innocent dead baby b/c of multiple indiscretions and various forms of dysfunction that assisted KC in her ability to become the person that she became. I think she should rot in jail, but I'm just not sure that she'll rot for the reasons we all want her to. I'm still not even sure that I myself believe she killed Caylee on purpose, premeditated, etc...and I'm a very reasonable person in nature. There's so much more to this story, and imo, the prosecution needs harder factual evidence. I know we haven't seen everything that they have, but he!!, it better be more concrete than what they've already shown us. That's a given. Sure, KC might be guilty by the majority public opinion, but they only need a miniscule amount of people on a jury to find reasonable doubt. Sort of makes me sick. *advertiser censored*, I myself will need therapy by the time this case is over...and I don't even know these people!

I have no doubt Casey Anthony will be convicted of the murder of Caylee Anthony. No doubt at all. It doesn't matter what kind of smoke the defense tries to generate, the jury will not be able to get past the 31 days of partying, sex, cooking for boys, cleaning out her best friend's checking account, like nothing happened. Not to mention refusing to do one single thing to help police find her child. Fair or not, that's what it will all come down to. Picking apart every little detail of the forensics will do nothing but bore the jury to tears after hearing all those details listed above.

Remember Darlie? She's on death row. The jury foreman said they watched the silly string tape 7 or 8 times, and just couldn't fathom how a mother could be partying and laughing and playing with silly string at her son's grave 8 days after the murder. Casey was shaking it for all the world to see 4 days after Caylee was killed - not to mention strolling through Blockbuster with her latest man on the very day.

There is no defense for this girl - none.

This only furthers my suspicians that theres "someone" funding these well known names. Casey has no money!! then again.......was it actually $ -or- BS that got OJ off ?

In my opinion money can buy all the BS in the world and some bleeding heart will fall for it. Sad.

From your link:

His job, as he sees it, for $100 an hour, is "to help people get out of jams."
Is it possible that the Fl taxpayers are paying for all these high profile people? Even the poorest of the poor are entitled to a defense team. Has JB found a way to use the State to pay for all of this?

Also, each one of these high profile people have their own history of problems, with references to earlier cases. Can the prosecution use this against them at Casey's trial, to show they are all about smoke & mirrors :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail