Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

From page 148-149 of W interview:

“Father was a police – now, this part was interesting. I hadn’t known. Father was a police officer in Ohio in the ‘80s. Somehow he was involved while on duty in a car accident and so – he was in a patrol car and they hit another vehicle is my understanding. And the persons who were in that car, she indicated one was paralyzed, but I also, – my thinking is that someone was killed in that accident, you know. Her father evidently hurt his knees badly, had lots of medical issues with the neck and mouth and teeth area because of the accident. I guess it was a pretty severe accident.”

Hmmmm - did the good doctor follow up in his interview with George whether this really happened? If not, why? Red flag lie if George denied it.

Bolded above: What? Your "thinking"....did you find out? Or you just went with the snow job and *advertiser censored*-umed somebody was killed?

Totally snowed. Totally believed everything Casey told him and did not do any verification or validating of what she told him at all. She definitely snowed the heck out of him. This whole deposition was a huge waste except for small parts.

I got the text alert maybe 10 minutes ago, I immediately come here and there's already 5 pages of posts =) I know what I'll be doing on this rainy afternoon!
:yourock:

O.M.....G........

Answered my own question.

LDB: Are those your words – downward spiral of career?
(Talking about his evaluation of GA’s career changes after the “accident”)

Good Dr: Yes, that’s mine.

LDB: did you acknowledge or did she acknowledge that this was information that predated her birth and so she would have had to obtain it from another source?

Good Dr.: Well, since she was born in ‘86, yes, some of that – I mean.......that would have been a reality in the family for a long time.
(GOOD GOD MAN, DON’T YOU REALIZE CASEY’S REALITY IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM THE REAL REALITY?)

LDB: Did you ask her specifically the source of her information?

GOOD DR.: NO.

OMG
This is pitiful.

I'm not going to be able to read these until later. :(

Oh geez, I'm on to Danziger's depo now, boy the defense was really contentious in that one. The funny part to me is that Dorothy Sims is on speaker phone during the depo and having the phone cut out on her - Ashton says that CMA is well defended and they are not going to halt the depo for technical problems, then LB says "why doesn't she (Sims) just drive down here?". Later Sims explains that she is not there because "she just overslept". The lack of professionalism of her DT never ceases to amaze me.

Geez! Looks like I picked the wrong day to throw in the towel on Casey Anthony for good and all :D Wine, anyone? Smoke if ya got 'em.

From page 148-149 of W interview:

“Father was a police – now, this part was interesting. I hadn’t known. Father was a police officer in Ohio in the ‘80s. Somehow he was involved while on duty in a car accident and so – he was in a patrol car and they hit another vehicle is my understanding. And the persons who were in that car, she indicated one was paralyzed, but I also, – my thinking is that someone was killed in that accident, you know. Her father evidently hurt his knees badly, had lots of medical issues with the neck and mouth and teeth area because of the accident. I guess it was a pretty severe accident.”

Hmmmm - did the good doctor follow up in his interview with George whether this really happened? If not, why? Red flag lie if George denied it.

Bolded above: What? Your "thinking"....did you find out? Or you just went with the snow job and *advertiser censored*-umed somebody was killed?

George hurt his knee at work, not in a car wreck. He got a workers comp settlement and got scammed out of it online...

Against my better judgment I am participating now.

I am looking at the first pdf and all I see is a deposition, no actual eval. Are the evals attached? Were these 2 docs hired by the defense? I was hoping for the initial eval when Judge Strickland had the State evaluate her. I also would like to see actual evals, not depositions of what KC made up to tell some hired guns. jmo as usual

I haven't read the PDFs yet....will do so ASAP.
Did he ask or even explore her disassociation after George walked out of her bedroom with a dead Caylee in his arms? Did he ask her about the 31 days worth of partying, boinking, cooking and playing wife?

Come on people...get with the program here. I think the State of Florida should immediately file charges against George Anthony. After all, there is as much evidence here in these depos against George as say...there was to let Casey walk out of court that day.

I often questioned many times during the trial when this information came out why no charges were pressed against George. The reason is they didn't want him to have his day in court (the defense) to prove the allegations false.

I am laughing out loud. Baez objected to Aston's laughing, and he and Burdick went back and forth with "He's not" "Yes, he was." "No, he's not" "Yes, he was." and then Ashton, "No, I'm not." And Baez whines on. HILARIOUS!!!!!

He keeps going on, and Burdick keeps interrupting him, and finally, he asks, are you going to interrupt me every time -- and she interrupts with yes. He continues, "I speak?" and she says, "Yes, until I hear a legal question."

GO LDB!!!!!! You are my hero! Oh Baez looks so baaaaaaaaaaaaaad! I love it!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Of course he goes on to assert his objection one more time, and then it's back to the depo. Oh, that couple of pages was PRICELESS! I know I didn't do it justice. You have to read it. If my husband wouldn't make fun of me for it, I'd frame it and put it on my wall!

I must admit, that was a witty exchange. However, seeing JA in action in the courtroom, I do believe he was probably laughing at this depo testimony (and there's certainly no fault in that since it's laughable). My guess is JB probably did find him having a chuckle and proceeded to have a meltdown ;)

Go Jeff!

Mel

Against my better judgment I am participating now.

I am looking at the first pdf and all I see is a deposition, no actual eval. Are the evals attached? Were these 2 docs hired by the defense? I was hoping for the initial eval when Judge Strickland had the State evaluate her. I also would like to see actual evals, not depositions of what KC made up to tell some hired guns. jmo as usual

Yeah no evals yet - I think we'll have to wait a bit. I am finding it helpful to read these depos prior to seeing the actual evaluations though.

Oh boy! I was interested in reading this until I got to the part with the explanation of the tattoo. As soon as I read that, it was enough for me. This doctor actually took this explanation in and accepted it? He should be embarrassed. Yep, I read enough! Now that KC was convicted of lying and this report has been released, I wonder if he'll go into hiding? Wow!

IMO

This is the real story folks.

Why no charges have been filed against George for molestation and/or disposal of a corpse is beyond me.

How does Cindy sleep next to a man who is so disgusting?

No wonder poor Casey is the way she is. She most definitely deserved to get off of that wrongfully filed murder charge with the dealth penalty tacked on for dramatic effect. Those crazy State prosecutors. What were they thinking?

Our sympathy has been misplaced for nigh on 4 years now. Those grandparents didn't deserve pity, they deserve investigating.

You're kidding right? :waitasec:

OMG this guy is gullible. Casey tells him her parents do not support her in what she does and do not show enough approval for her liking ( I guess they are supposed to encourage her to lie more, sit home on the phone all day ignoring Caylee, and steal from more family members than she already has).
Phew. Was he being paid by the DT at this point?

I don't think saying KCA was "normal" helped the defense team at all. Had they found mental illness, there may have been no chance of a conviction. As it turns out, it doesn't really matter - but it could have.

George hurt his knee at work, not in a car wreck. He got a workers comp settlement and got scammed out of it online...

I know that...and WE WSrs know that...but evidently the good doctor didn't bother to find out.

If, as the poster above stated, it was his job to take the information relayed....period...why is he making assumptions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back