Y-nona Files for D-vorce

Is this the guy that was her bodyguard all those years that she ended up marrying? Child abuse charges? Oh no. She has little kids, not sure if they are his or not. :(

Seems like the Judd's overcome a mountain and then another one comes their way. (edited to add that this last sentence sounds like it could be a song for them!)

Man, I hate to hear all of this. I love Wynonna.....

I just got through reading about his and wow is that sad news. I remember her talking on and off over the last few years about how he was her rock, and how he's helped her get financially sound, and say no to people, and work on her weight, etc. And now I found out he had an alleged drug and alcohol problem and was allegedly molesting 13 year olds. I'm telling you, all that glitter is not gold. Whew! But I feel bad for her because she seems like a lovely person who means well but keeps making one bad choice after another.

BTW, yes, I believe he was her manager prior to marrying her, but it could have been her bodyguard because my memory isn't too swift! Also, I believe the 2 kids are her's by a previous marriage, and not his.

I just got through reading about his and wow is that sad news. I remember her talking on and off over the last few years about how he was her rock, and how he's helped her get financially sound, and say no to people, and work on her weight, etc. And now I found out he had a drug and alcohol problem and was molesting 13 year olds. I'm telling you, all that glitter is not gold. Whew! But I feel bad for her because she seems like a lovely person who means well but keeps making one bad choice after another.

BTW, yes, I believe he was her manager prior to marrying her, but it could have been her bodyguard because my memory isn't too swift! Also, I believe the 2 kids are her's by a previous marriage, and not his.

He hasn't been convicted yet......

Why does it seem like Wy is the one Judd who always gets dealt the bad hand? I know she suffered some issues with being overweight and what not but I really really hope she can be strong through all of this and not let it damper her spirits too much and cause her depression. Obviously she will be crushed as we all would but it just seems like one thing or another is always going on with this one.

I hate this for Wy, too. She and her sister Ashley were raised so well and so much love by their wonderful mom. Ashley seems to have had an easy time with her life and career, and Wynonna has always had to struggle in her personal affairs. I love their whole family...their mom Naomi is a great lady, and they are all so talented.

English, as you said, I think both girls have had incredible careers... but Ashley has also had some huge emotional problems. She was in therapy within the past couple of years for depression, etc. I think she finally sought help for it after she attended a family meeting where Wynona was getting help.

English, as you said, I think both girls have had incredible careers... but Ashley has also had some huge emotional problems. She was in therapy within the past couple of years for depression, etc. I think she finally sought help for it after she attended a family meeting where Wynona was getting help.

Oh, wow..I didn't realize that. Poor Ashley, too. :(

Ashley was living with her father for many years while her mother and sister established a music career.

Ashley was living with her father for many years while her mother and sister established a music career.

I believe Wynona didn't know the true identity of her father until she was an adult. Before she could contact him, he died.

I wish her the best. She is one talented person.

What a shame that this has happened ..... I had hoped that Wy had finally found happiness and peace with Roach. Now I read the charges of his arrest and it scares me to death, especially since she has children. I truly hope Wynnona can find peace in her life. She is a very talented person and she has searched so long for happiness. I hope she finds it within herself.

She was previously married to yacht salesman Arch Kelly, She was pregnant with her son Elijah. She met her father 2x before he passed. Old Naomi didn't tell her the truth about who was her dad. She believed Mike Cimennalla was her bio dad. They were close for a bit. He had kept a scrapbook of her, but didn't bother her. Ashley is Mike C's bio kid. They had taken the stage name Wynonna and Naomi Judd. Roach was her long time bodyguard. Her family was estatic when she wed. They thought he was perfect. She has had her ups and many downs. Weight, depression, wildness as a teen. But tis life in the spotlight. If it's too good to be true. It usually is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back