Should Cindy and George be charged? Do They Need An Attorney?

Should Cindy, and/or George be charged??

• Yes they should be

Votes: 774 62.4%
  • No They shouldn't be

Votes: 150 12.1%
  • I dunno yet

Votes: 317 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all forget at times THEY were not acting as an ex cop and nurse, they were reacting as parents and grandparents!

I understand that, but I think that your training always kicks in. They had to of known better. Not trying to argue just stating it as I see it. The truth will prevail though. I believe that we all have to face a final judge and that judge is just.

I understand that, but I think that your training always kicks in. They had to of known better. Not trying to argue just stating it as I see it. The truth will prevail though. I believe that we all have to face a final judge and that judge is just.
yes cat, I also believe in "final judgement" so whatever any of them feel they are pulling over in "land laws" they will answer in the end.

cat-I just called my daddy (former LE) and I put this question to him and he said NO WAY he is and was a daddy first and LE second, I challenged him to ask some other LE and get back to me, told him imortant poll for WS:) and you are 100% correct there is a judge that knows without a doubt what EVERYONE OF THEM HAS DONE!! Caylee will get justice one way or the other!!!

yes cat, I also believe in "final judgement" so whatever any of them feel they are pulling over in "land laws" they will answer in the end.

So true Cindy, I have to remind myself of that often. You see some of these judges on earth letting guilty folks go free, or going light on perps. Well nobody went "light" on the victims they have to live every day of their lives with the results of someone's evil actions. In the case of the ones who are no longer here their families have a life sentence. If I didn't believe that there was a higher power that would even the score some days I wouldn't be able to get up in the mornings.

I know as a parent my first priority ... if I got my daughters car back after being abandoned for two weeks wreaking of death.. Would be to find my daughter and granddaughter and make sure they were both ok... not clean the car and do laundry.

I know as a parent my first priority ... if I got my daughters car back after being abandoned for two weeks wreaking of death.. Would be to find my daughter and granddaughter and make sure they were both ok... not clean the car and do laundry.
I am with you. I would also like to say that being a parent doesn't give you the right to break the law because you love your children. You have to love your child enough to make them responsible citizens. Getting you kids out of trouble doesn't help them in the long run. Making them face the consequences of their bad decisions makes better people out of them. IMHO

Cat-I agree but I've never had to think about one facing the death penalty that's all I'm saying. Speeding ticket, under age drinking, no chores-no allowance, skipping school sure...death penalty I would hope I could do the right thing but I'm human and I don't know what I would do and I don't think anyone else knows either.

I am with you. I would also like to say that being a parent doesn't give you the right to break the law because you love your children. You have to love your child enough to make them responsible citizens. Getting you kids out of trouble doesn't help them in the long run. Making them face the consequences of their bad decisions makes better people out of them. IMHO
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Excellent post! Someone who believes in personal responsibility. Too much of that is lacking in society these days. If Casey were my daughter, I wouldn't be shielding her, hard as it would be, I'd make her face the consequences of her actions.

Cat-I agree but I've never had to think about one facing the death penalty that's all I'm saying. Speeding ticket, under age drinking, no chores-no allowance, skipping school sure...death penalty I would hope I could do the right thing but I'm human and I don't know what I would do and I don't think anyone else knows either.
I do, I know what I would do. You sometimes have to love enough to do the right thing even when it breaks your heart so much that there is not enough superglue in the world to put it back together.

How can anyone of us answer YES ?

Being charged with a crime is SERIOUS. We are not privy to the information that LE has. We are only privy to tid-bits of information, media reports and many claims we read on boards such as this. ( Which many posts here have FALSE information on them! )

They have been deemed most likely guilty by public opinion. Definitely not by ANY proof we know of.

I love these boards for bouncing off theories to each other... but CHARGES? We DON'T know the INSIDES of this case. Seems like trial by public jury without ALL of the information even released.

Just my opinion ...

Being charged with a crime is SERIOUS. We are not privy to the information that LE has. We are only privy to tid-bits of information, media reports and many claims we read on boards such as this. ( Which many posts here have FALSE information on them! )

They have been deemed most likely guilty by public opinion. Definitely not by ANY proof we know of.

I love these boards for bouncing off theories to each other... but CHARGES? We DON'T know the INSIDES of this case. Seems like trial by public jury without ALL of the information even released.

Just my opinion ...

And yet, 29 of us do believe they've obstructed justice with their actions, actions of the guilty, like Scott Peterson and his family...

I do, I know what I would do. You sometimes have to love enough to do the right thing even when it breaks your heart so much that there is not enough superglue in the world to put it back together.

I couldn't have said it any better... :clap:

I agree with you and curiositycat.

I voted 'I don't know". Most of the times I think these parents are just goofy and are trying to protect their family and I do think they are trying to protect Casey to some extent. I do not believe they are obstructing justice or purposefully hiding evidence. But I do think they don't know what happened to caylee and want to find out. I think they are in deep denial. I don't know what it will take to get them out of it. I think they waiver back and forth themselves. I do hope they come to see what we all see and get this daughter to tell them what she did to Caylee. BTW, I really don't think Caylee was killed in that home. I think she was killed elsewhere but I believe Casey brought her back there to 'hide' her for a while til she could decide what to do.

Just my opinion ...

We can because this is America and we are each entitled to our 'opinions', based on information and facts we have seen right before our eyes. Just because some of us are of the opinion that charges should be filed, doesn't mean that they would be found guilty by a jury of their peers!

Being charged is not the same as being found guilty. So we are not trying them by a public jury. Just by public opinion. IMOO.

Isn't this a great country!?! :usa:

And yet, 29 of us do believe they've obstructed justice with their actions, actions of the guilty, like Scott Peterson and his family...
Hi Linas. I do think that we are walking a very fine line with respect to being a victim friendly forum and accusing the Anthony's of criminal activity.
We even gave the Peterson's the benefit of the doubt for a very long time and were not allowed to speak so harshly of them until much later in the investigation.

I think things have calmed down a bit here at the forum regarding references to the Anthony's. Imo that is good because at this point they are not suspects, they are not charged with anything, they are not even people of interest.
They are grandparents with a missing, possibly dead granddaughter and a looney tune for a daughter.
I have a lot of sympathy for them and I hope they have a lot of support when the truth is revealed.

With that said, I don;t think there is a single one among us that would assume our granddaughter was dead at this point. I think each and every one of us would hold out hope til the bitter end. I have seen refernces that the Anthony's are stupid or idiotic to believe that their granddaughter is alive and I think that is harsh.
I would hope and pray for a miracle. they happen sometimes.

Do you think Cindy and or George should be charged?? For withholding evidince, obstruction of justice, Tampering with evidence, or accessory after the fact?? With the new evidence it seems like Cindy knew all along what happened, and waited several days before telling the police that she washed clothing of Casey's that smelled of the car!

Please choose your answer, and state your reason here!

YES YES AND YES. Washing the clothes was the final straw. Yes, she loves her child , of course. But that isn't an excuse to get rid of evidence....time and time again, Cindy has proven that she feels she is above the law. And it really pisses me off. Stand up and hold your child accountable. For your granddaughter, if not for yourself.

Hi Linas. I do think that we are walking a very fine line with respect to being a victim friendly forum and accusing the Anthony's of criminal activity.
We even gave the Peterson's the benefit of the doubt for a very long time and were not allowed to speak so harshly of them until much later in the investigation.

I think things have calmed down a bit here at the forum regarding references to the Anthony's. Imo that is good because at this point they are not suspects, they are not charged with anything, they are not even people of interest.
They are grandparents with a missing, possibly dead granddaughter and a looney tune for a daughter.
I have a lot of sympathy for them and I hope they have a lot of support when the truth is revealed.

With that said, I don;t think there is a single one among us that would assume our granddaughter was dead at this point. I think each and every one of us would hold out hope til the bitter end. I have seen refernces that the Anthony's are stupid or idiotic to believe that their granddaughter is alive and I think that is harsh.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The clincher for me is the decomposition smell in the car, the grandmother- a nurse, recognized the smell, knew her granddaughter was missing, then started backpedaling and trying to blame it on rotting pizza. Sorry, I've smelled rotting food accidentally left in a car for a very long period of time, it wouldn't be the same as decomp. smell.

JBean, I respect your opinion. Totally.

But I also believe the grandmother has LIED to LE from the start. I believe she has tampered with the evidence concerning the clothes and gas cans and who knows whatelse. She lies and lies and lies.
How does lying help her grandchild?

None of us would be saying anything negative at all about the Anthonys had they told the truth from the very start of the case. There is another thread on this board about all the lies Grandma has told and it makes me sick thinking about all the time wasted because she cannot tell the truth.

Grandma went on the news and told people to stop wasting time on looking at Caseys partying pictures and get out there and help find her granddaughter! WHAT? What has SHE done to find Caylee? I have not seen her out in her backyard digging around looking at where the dogs :hit: I have not seen her beating on doors, handing out flyers and walking through bushes. NOPE! All I have seen of her is looking her best, with a microphone in front of her debasing those who are trying to actually HELP find her granddaughter.

She has hurt the investigation by the lies and half truths and that is evil and should be a crime.

(Added: I pray everyday that Caylee is safe and being loved by someone and that Casey is telling the truth. I WANT TO BE WRONG!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni