State v Bradley Cooper 3-21-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummm Heather M. (Nancy's best friend) told Nancy she had an affair with Brad??? Brad denied and said he should sue her???..Yikes

Yeppers, the first few days of the trial her friends were testifying to this.

Another lie from Brad!

Brad said (right after his one night stand w/H.M.) that he had told her right then that 'this could never happen again.'

Mrs Rentz testifies that N.C. called 12/31/07 distraught, BC admitted the affair and said he called H.M. and then told her it was a mistake and could never happen again.

!!

Affair w/H.M. went on for several yrs (according to N.C. to her mom) and Brad said he was 'in love' with H.M.

Then Nancy said she couldn't continue the marriage.

Yeppers, the first few days of the trial her friends were testifying to this.

Now Nancy's mom said Brad admitted to it..but was ONLY a one-night-stand..hummm thats not an affair..thats a fling..but wow..with his wife's BEST friend..WHAT a :loser:

Is Heather on the witness list, anyone know?

I keep asking the same thing and others have said no.. bummer huh.. but you never know, she may be a defense last minute witness.. apparently they were still good friends and shared some hugs when NC went missing.

WOW..It sure sounds like Brad put Nancy and her (his too) kids thru H3$$..No money, no credit, no water, unable to pay bills....Talk about a control freak???

What a forboding question her dad asked her.."Are you afraid for your life"..Yikes..and she said No...Yikes..

I am totally confused..Is Brad independantly wealthy??..Nancy didnt work, he had 2 youngsters, a house, taking courses, travelled to Europe..DID THE MAN EVER WORK?.....Its not a wonder Brad became a suspect right away:twocents:

I wish the female ADA were the one questioning Mrs. Rentz. I do hope the questioning does not just drag out as the others did with this ADA.

It honestly seems that the female ADA would have questioned the mom. At least Cummings is doing a decent job, and the mom has a way of losing her train of thought at times. I can't imagine how difficult it is for her. I think Cummings is being a tiny bit short with her simply to keep her testimony running smoothly. But again, I wish the female ADA was handling this witness.

It seems all that her mother has left is her memories. Very sad indeed...

WOW..It sure sounds like Brad put Nancy and her (his too) kids thru H3$$..No money, no credit, no water, unable to pay bills....Talk about a control freak???

What a forboding question her dad asked her.."Are you afraid for your life"..Yikes..and she said No...Yikes..

Brad did give her money. I don't think we've actually heard an official amount. The amounts have ranged from $80 to $300/week. We do know that Nancy earned some money for painting a friends house and that Brad withheld Nancy's weekly money (according to what Nancy told her friends).

I have tears in my eyes, but I still keep watching.

It's obvious that NC's parents did everything they could from a distance to support Nancy--emotionally and financially. I am getting teary-eyed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong