AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Finally done reading the pages! So Tammi is now BFF with Pat Brown?

Thank you all for posting the FB updates she writes and all the news links. Is there a Facebook Link for Gabriel?

I watched the Today show link and Tammi did look a little worn down. Did any new info come out from them on Geraldo? I think I read that the Smiths were on his show last night?

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110-CP.html

Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather says she grew up with a drug-addicted father and an alcoholic mother and then bounced around five different foster homes.

She has always been impulsive, secretive and prone to fits of rage. A relative says that as a child, she would break windows in her home and chased her father with a plunger.
This is someone who should NEVER have had a baby and should have been monitored on medication, or confined. :banghead: MOO

PHOENIX -- The mother at the center of a missing baby case is back in Arizona.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1417973.html

This article says she is back in AZ. I am checking the booking site for Maricopa County and nothing yet. This could be because of a time lapse between booking and posting on the website. I hope it means that Detectives are talking to Elizabeth and she is talking to them.

Maricopa County booking search

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Mugshot
That's good news - I thought one article said she wasn't going to be returned until later this month. Hopefully the fear of being in Sheriff Joe's jail will scare her enough to talk. MOO

You know, with a dress on and possibly his hair dyed, I don't think anyone would recognize him - especially given he would have been seen before his pics were so widely circulated.

I knew of a parental abduction case where this was actually used successfully for many months. The father was a fitness buff who went psycho, probably from steroid use, and took off with the toddler. It was a waitress in a restaurant that finally caught him, simply because her hinky meter was screaming loud enough for her to pick up the phone and report them as "strange". She didn't even know of the case. Hinky meters can be amazing.

Am i doing this wrong? I don't fly much at all, so this is foreign to me... but it looks like Victoria TX is a pretty small airport and that they have a flight departure bound for Nashville on Sundays.

http://www.priceline.com/travel/air...C201001101759594184e1271007&plf=pcln&path=bak
The originating flight goes to Houston, then another flight connects to Dallas, then that one goes to Nashville. Today's date comes up as default unless you try other days of the week. I changed the date to tomorrow and more flights come up -

http://www.priceline.com/travel/air...C201001101759594184e1271007&plf=pcln&path=bak

The originating flight goes to Houston, then another flight connects to Dallas, then that one goes to Nashville. Today's date comes up as default unless you try other days of the week. I changed the date to tomorrow and more flights come up -

Thanks. So if someone left Victoria with Gabriel bound for Nashville, they'd have to pass through two larger airports. I'm sure the FBI were all over those security cameras at those airports...

ETA - looks like the plane that leaves Victoria is pretty tiny, 25 passengers or so, per the seating chart. Should be easy enough for someone to have been spotted.

This is someone who should NEVER have had a baby and should have been monitored on medication, or confined. :banghead: MOO

:bow::bow::bow:

Unfortunately, for people with this kind of disorder, a baby gives them leverage and control. A child is the most powerful weapon a sick person can get their hands on.

Hello,

Finally done reading the pages! So Tammi is now BFF with Pat Brown?

My previously high opinion of Pat Brown just dropped about 999%...

Does anyone know why exactly Elizabeth claimed to be at the airport where she supposedly met the Smiths in the first place? I've combed through the threads and news reports but haven't seen a reason given. I'm sure I'm not the only one doubts the whole airport meeting story.

Thanks. So if someone left Victoria with Gabriel bound for Nashville, they'd have to pass through two larger airports. I'm sure the FBI were all over those security cameras at those airports...

ETA - looks like the plane that leaves Victoria is pretty tiny, 25 passengers or so, per the seating chart. Should be easy enough for someone to have been spotted.
Absolutely - not a good idea to fly there if you're trying to remain unnoticed, imo.

Here's the hostel she stayed at. It's a little more than $20 a night.

International Fun Hostel at 230 20th ST, Miami Beach FL 33139

Google Map (has Street View):

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...-80.129836&spn=0.009486,0.012295&z=16&iwloc=A

Thanks - I could only find a listing for this on Craigslist --25 bucks a night-- seems like EJ is fan of Craigslist --
Here's the link to the ad http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/roo/1537399982.html

"Have fun with your money! Don't spend it all paying for a bed!. Santa Barbara is the newest, funnest, most eventful, and cleanest hostel In all Of South Florida! Come stay with us and see why the Santa Barabara will become one of the best hostels in the US."
http://www.instantworldbooking.com/Florida-hotels/The-Santa-Barbara-Hostel_Miami-Beach.htm

[sorry this was a discussion last night]

:bow::bow::bow:

Unfortunately, for people with this kind of disorder, a baby gives them leverage and control. A child is the most powerful weapon a sick person can get their hands on.
You are so right. And she did use him just for that purpose by making Logan out to be the monster. :furious:

Aggressive and violent since childhood. Not as common in girls. Not good.

I wonder how much therapy she got from the time her problems started.

There are also Charter flights out of that airport.

At here is a schedule for the Victoria Regional Airport: http://www.flyvictoriatx.com/times.html

Continential has a flight leaving on Sundays at 7:00 a.m. All arrivals are late in the afternoon/evening on the weekends.

I wish we had a time on the ping. It would be very helpful.

Salem

Salem, thank you for digging that up. Since there is a flight leaving on Sundays and they do fly into Nashville, it makes more sense now. E could have gone down there the night before, stayed at the campground and delivered the baby to the person(s) and they flew out at 7am the next morning. Since it takes 2.5 hours to get back to San Antonio, she could have caught the 1pm bus at Tornado Bus Lines and had ample time to ditch the car, the phone and everything in the room. She just walked away. She must have received some kind of cash if when she left AZ, all she had was $600.00 She had to buy gas to drive almost a 1000 miles, eat at some point and paid for a motel room at the motel 6. I don't know if that would have been able to cover a bus ticket to Florida too and possibly had to pay to stay at the youth hostel in Miami. That's stretching $600.00 pretty far. Anyway, it makes more sense that this may have actually taken place.

Salem... wonder if private planes can use this airport? That's where my bet would be.

Yes, private aircraft, charter and non-commercial flights come and go out of regional airports.

Definitely not enough, imo, since the same behavior continues.

My previously high opinion of Pat Brown just dropped about 999%...

Does anyone know why exactly Elizabeth claimed to be at the airport where she supposedly met the Smiths in the first place? I've combed through the threads and news reports but haven't seen a reason given. I'm sure I'm not the only one doubts the whole airport meeting story.

Elizabeth was born and raised in Massachusetts, until she was 11 or 12yo. From what I've been reading, it appears she was in Massachusetts with her Grandfather (or greatgrandfather) and they met the Smiths at Logan airport. This was when Gabriel was a month old. I saw an article last night where the grandfather was talking about it. I didn't know until then that the grandfather was with her at the time.

Sorry, so many pages read yesterday, I don't recall where the article is.

HTH
fran

PS...I'm thinking perhaps she'd taken the baby back home to meet more of her extended family....

She updated her MS on Dec 29. It was probably at the youth hostel. I'm thinking Logan was watching her MS and told LE, and LE traced her IP.

(Theory)

Excellent theory, and how dumb can EJ be? she dumped her cell and gf's car to cover her tracks, and then she logs on and updates her MS? IMO she severed ties with TS at that point and was not being told what to do or not to do

You would think that at least one of the five sets of foster parents would notice and get therapy --

Maybe this is why there were five sets, though -- they just couldn't take it and passed her on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff