GUILTY CA - Emma Barker, 18 mos, suffocated, Lancaster, 18 March 2009 #2

IMO her momster gave lil Emma the Dimetapp hoping it would put her to sleep, to make it easier to do what she did.

The ME has already said Emma had no allergy going on at the time she died. And she had exactly twice the recommended amount of Dimetapp in her system. Not something that is used for peanut allergy IMO. But hay fever and such. It was my 1st choice for my own and my kids allergies.

Right now Dimetapp is the young moms drug of choice to make their babies take a nice long snooze. But like any antihistamine it can also cause the opposite to happen and the child becomes quite hyper first. IMO that's what happened to Emma.

Momster wanted her to sleep, she gave her the double dose of meds then put her in the car, telling her brother she was taking Emma to the park, approximately 45 minutes later she killed Emma, at which time she turned her car around and drove to the place she left Emma's body then did her own thing for the next 4 or 5 hours (what that was they haven't told us yet.) But due to phone pings they know where she was, I think they also know what she was doing. We'll probably have to wait for the trial to find out.

Smother momster can't catch a break. As her luck would have it, a friend of hers was at the park with her own kids, at the time s m claimed Emma was taken from her in the parking lot! This friend never saw Emma or her momster there that day. And she has said it was not so crowded that she wouldn't have seen them either at the playground or in the parking lot!!

I did find out something, using the incredible skills we learn here. Everyone made a big deal about momster leaving the baby in Sylmar, about 45 minutes from where she lived with her parents and a known drug area. If my sleuthing is correct, momster's grand parents live in Sylmar. Not terribly far from where momster left the baby. I'll get back to you when I know for sure.

We are still getting posts from momster's BFF occasionally. She seems to have a little mental problem of her own. Some days she is going to school to become a ME, other days she has trouble spelling 3 letter words and doesn't understand how to use spell check!! :banghead:

We have heard again that momster is not in a good way. She is suffering from a major depression, seems to be using some meds that have put her on another planet, with huge pupils and no desire to look at or talk to anyone. She is not eating and is on suicide watch again.

I'm actually quite surprised by her most recent boyfriend. I don't know how long they dated, it looked like 4 or 5 months from their MySpace comments, but he has been to every hearing. Sits with her family and actually seems very concerned both for momster and for Emma. Judging by the comments people put on his MySpace I would not have figured him to be someone who stuck around.

According to her bff she had done drugs when she was younger, but hasn't used since becoming pregnant with Emma. One thing that is very clear, everyone who has given an opinion of her from casual contact, she was a little off at times. Not necessarily 'druggie' off (although if she was on any anti depressants that can be a side effect.) just not all the way present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the new link to Emma's memorial at find a grave

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=35323144

The anniversary of Emma's Birthday is coming up on 09/02 :balloons:

Does anyone want to join in a balloon launch from our own "home" at a given time?

The ladies who have helped us soo much with following Emma's case are going to be at the cemetery sometime during the day. I can post it with the time once it is set (with their OK of course) mmb

I just feel so bad for the family right now....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bumping for Emma. Sweet baby girl, so loved.

I sure have missed you guys. I'm so very sorry that I just dropped off the face of the internet. What happened to poor Emma really hit me hard and when the facts started to be known, it was more than I could bear. At the same time, my beloved step-father whom I adored, was dying before my very eyes. He had been diagnosed with COPD and congestive heart failure a few years ago, but his health really took a turn for the worst in June. He passed peacefully away, in his bed, with my Mom by his side on July 5. It has been very hard for me and my family, but we are all healing. Thank you to all of you that have been thinking of me and praying for me. I really missed everyone and I didn't want to miss the celebration of Emma's birthday. XXXOOO

Oh, LJ, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your step-father. Sending you and your family lots of prayers for strength and comfort. May your memories keep him close in your heart, always.

Mood: confident
anxious.gif

"Magic Man" chilaxin i am the magic man who was to be my el diablo

I don't know about you but I don't think S. M. last squeeze is planning on waiting for her.... teee heee snicker. snicker.:p

I don't know why that news makes me happy, but I'll just go with it.:rolleyes:
:croc:

Mood: confident
anxious.gif

"Magic Man" chilaxin i am the magic man who was to be my el diablo

I don't know about you but I don't think S. M. last squeeze is planning on waiting for her.... teee heee snicker. snicker.:p

I don't know why that news makes me happy, but I'll just go with it.:rolleyes:
:croc:

I'm pretty okay with that, too!:rolleyes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:blowkiss:Happy Birthday Sweet Baby Girl:birthday:
You are so loved!

picture.php
[/IMG]

All of you touch my heart by the way you care so much for all the babies that can't speak for themselves. Thank you so much for letting me know this precious little child and thank you for being their voices.

Emma..you still bring much light to this world.

Emma's Angels on Earth had a celebration of her life on 9/2/9 at Joshua Memorial Park.

As soon as I can I will bring over some of their thoughts about the event and some pictures taken.

Shortly after they arrived Emma's
family showed up. It could have been an awkward
moment but I've been told every one was quite respectful.

This included everyones BFF Amber...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part one reprinted with permission from the author.

Greetings I know I said I would bring this over, and I have really tried to. As you will see if you choose to read it, it wasn't easy to go back and read again to post here. But my sisters came thru I will too. Part one is hard, part 2 is harder. We all wore pink on 9/2 so even if were weren't together we had a connection. While the girls were meeting at Joshua Memorial, Kat from KatFishPonders and I met up at a site she uses and talked in real time for the first time. It was a bitter sweet time but it was also like talking with an old friend.

today was a mixture of sadness and celebration, my fellow NP sisters and I gave Emma the birthday party she should have celebrated today complete with 2 cakes, a dozen pink "2" balloons, a Princess's mylar balloon, stuffed animals, angels, a stone tablet of the lords prayer and PINK ROSES! My sisters are such beautiful people with hearts of GOLD, you all know I hate to cry in front of people, but my sisters, they let silent tears of sadness go every once in a while, me I had to keep talking in order not to cry...My sister, the Nurse, touched me in a way I have not felt from someone outside my family ever...we all took one of the Balloons from the dozen and let them go at the same time and said " HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA" we all looked up as they flew away, what touched me was Nurse did not break her gaze at the sky until the balloons were no longer visible, I thought to myself, ok don't cry, don't cry! she is saying good-bye to Emma and maybe a prayer, I knew at that moment her heart was breaking into pieces!!. my sister the good twin, she is so cute, her eyes are amazing blue, beautiful girl with a beautiful soul.....she also was dealing with the pain of looking at this headstone with this beautiful angels face on it , trying to comprehend how someone who say's they are a mother could harm her and take her away forever from all the people that loved her and how someone could be so selfish. she said Emma was a blessing from GOD and a tear rolled down her cheek.... There were flowers from family, a card, stuffed animals and a letter with a princess tiara and earrings from Amber.

Part 2 Reprinted with permission from the author:

The Barkers

The Barkers did show up and that caused my 2 NP sisters and my daughter to tear up. because the Barkers were a MESS : ..( the tears they shed over the grave today surely seeped into Emma's heart, this Angel KNOWS how much she was loved and missed this day by everyone!!! I did not look at the Barkers in their grief because I KNEW I wouldn't be able to contain myself and would start crying, I cry ugly that is why I don't like to cry in front of people...you know some people cry pretty, like Demi Moore, me, I cry ugly like Rodney Dangerfield! LOL.... To My 2 NP sisters, It was a great pleasure meeting you and talking with you both, it was so easy! the time seemed to go so fast, we need to get together again under happier conditions. wow, to put a face on the person behind the words on the page makes the words so much more special and knowing that you were there for Emma, a child we did not know in life, to celebrate what should have been her Special Day, making time to share your love and bring gifts, that was a selfless act of kindness, since we all have families that needed us too. you guys are the bestest...I'm sure Emma knows we care. To you all out of the area, I'm sorry you all could not attend but we know you were with us in thought on this special day! I hope the Barkers did not take offence that we were there and that they understand that we care for their feelings also...and that our prayers are still with them. It has been a long hot, smokey day and now I am tired so I will talk to you all later.. {{{big hugs}}} Tori

Sweet Baby Emma's 2nd Birthday. The guest of honor wasn't able to attend. Due to the selfish act of one so cold hearted that she was able to hold her hand over this precious child's face until she accidentally caused her breathing to cease. And because this was all an accident, instead of breathing air back into this baby's lungs she left a blanket over her face, drove 45 minutes up the highway and dumped this angel's body into 2 feet of grass along side the freeway.

Then because she was feeling so guilty she called 911 and had them rush to the scene to try to revive this tiny girl... NOT! She hid out until 11pm then called her brother and called her boyfriend to come rescue her! Her brother called 911!

Emma's Uncle Nick stood by his sister and believed the accident story right up until he heard the words s.m. told Det Nava. That she couldn't have Emma relive her mistake of getting pregnant too young and before marriage, then being a burden to her family by needing to stay at her mothers home.

Uncle Nick no longer attends his sisters court hearings. This selfish witch has caused so much pain to her family, they will need more than this life time to recover.

We have heard conflicting stories about Emma's bio dad and his involvement in her life. The truth of the matter was he tried to see Emma, but her mother seldom let him. Her stipulation to him being in his daughter's life was a relationship with her mother. This was something he was not willing to do. Long before Emma was even born he had a lady in his life and he wouldn't break up with her to get back together with s.m. Not taking s.m. to court is now his greatest failure, he is carrying enough guilt to bring anyone to their knees.

Emma's murders' next court hearing will be 09/09/09. I was told today by someone who knows that the DDA is offering a deal of 15 years. It is not known at this time if this is 15 yrs w/o parole or 15 years with parole. If it is with parole s.m. will be eligible for parole in just under 8 years. Words can't describe how this makes me feel.

picture.php

picture.php

oh~ You and Toria have such a way woth words. By the time I finished reading hers I was crying, and after yours, I am bawling my eyes out. I first opened your upic of Emma touching a pink rose and then when I saw the pink roses at her gravesight, I lost it.

You and so many others have stuck by this to the end and I applaud you. Often time things in life come up, and your dedication to see sb get her dues is commendable. Thank you for keeping us all updated :clap:

Kudos to NB for not supporting that moster- you go boy!!!

WTF-If she ONLY gets 15 years, I will be outraged with you sister :furious::furious:

Keep up with the good work!! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

oh~ You and Toria have such a way woth words. By the time I finished reading hers I was crying, and after yours, I am bawling my eyes out. I first opened your upic of Emma touching a pink rose and then when I saw the pink roses at her gravesight, I lost it.

You and so many others have stuck by this to the end and I applaud you. Often time things in life come up, and your dedication to see sb get her dues is commendable. Thank you for keeping us all updated :clap:

Kudos to NB for not supporting that moster- you go boy!!!

WTF-If she ONLY gets 15 years, I will be outraged with you sister :furious::furious:

Keep up with the good work!! :blowkiss::blowkiss:

Thank you! I always worry that I have a tendency to be a little wordy... :D

I wish I was still in CA I'd be camping out on the court house steps. I have some new info, I'll pass it on as soon as I can. (When I get the OK.)

When Caylee went "missing" I knew from day 31... It was a point of something so heinous walking around pretending to be human... Knowing she had done something so terrible to that beautiful child.

When I heard about the alert for Emma my heart sank. I knew from that first minute she tried to pull a KC. I feel like I can't walk away from this and there must be a reason.

Her grandparents and BB are the only ones going to court. Her parents can't do it either. Amber said she would be there but didn't show...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK It sounds like a deal was offered and turned down and her PD is going for an insanity plea. We'll have to wait til the trial to know for sure. At one point during the hearing the DDA made the comment "Since she didn't do it" No one who has been following along believes she will be able to carry it off but I guess she can try if she wants...

The original Email about the plea was sent by a family member. (One who isn't an immediate family member.) But one we've heard from off 'n on so I believe it to be credible. We've been getting a lot of traffic from people who have known SB for years. If she ever walks the streets a free woman again, it is not going to be in So Cal. She knows too many people.

The following comes from someone who has been here all along, knows people in the family and is said to be credible by Tori and others who have been in court..

I heard this fromxxxxx who I have known XXXXXXX, she knows someone xxxxxxx, and when they had to id Emma, stacey was there with her parents, and I guess stacey got emotional ( I know that seems odd for her) and I guess the dad said to the mom, she is upset, you should comfort her, and the mom said no way, she is the reason emma is dead, she killed my baby, she took my granddaughter away from me, then knocked stacey down as she ran out..(I dont know if she did it on accident or purpose, I dont care, I wish the b!tch hit her head and was knocked out)

I also have another one, for you..The day before Emma was to be buried, a friend was at her house, and said s m was acting like all was normal, not at all like she was going to bury her baby the next day, then stacey asked the friend "DO YOU WANT TO HELP ME FIND SOMETHING FOR EMMA TO WEAR TOMORROW ",
the friend said "ARE YOU SURE, DONT YOU WANT YOUR FAMILY TO HELP YOU" stacey said " NO PROBLEM. COME ON "
then went into emmas room like it was just another day...
BB and Emma's GGrands are the only ones who made it to the hearing.

Hearing Date 09/09/09 Reprinted with permission of author. Thanks again Tori!! (*= my comments)

SB came in with her hair pulled back in the front, she had make up on this time and she did not look like she was in any type of distress, she gave a half smirk, smile to BB and that I don't give a flying rats *advertiser censored* attitude when she saw XXXX..I wanted to slap that grin off her face.

Only her grandparents and BB were there and they must have looked at our NP family more then 50 times, so they know who we are!!! I could only wonder who gave them the heads up or is BB lurking at one of our sites? NO matter I could care less if they know who we are, it was not us who did something wrong.....

The court was cleared so the Judge could speak to the PD about some appointments.

I think she is going for the temp Insanity plea..I am sure she has seen some Psych's over the past month, when we were let back in the Judge told the PD that he needed to make all the reports available to the DDA before the next court date which is 10/06/09.

The Judge asked SB if the Oct date was ok with her and her reply blew me away..." yeah, I'm not going anywhere" it sounded sarcastic, maybe she was just trying to be funny, it did not work because the Judge told her "I know that, but I have to ask you anyway because it has to do with the time and your right to a speedy trial" he sounded sarcastic also. he is a cool Judge he has a certin manner like nothing makes him mad, he is someone I think would be a nice guy outside of court too. he does not seem like a jerk like some Judges.

So the date was set for her to come back and set a trial date for sometime within 60 days of the Oct hearing.

*Braids was there, she is sssstange....she was mad at the bailiff because she told him, they said this was open to the public and now they kick us out... outside, I flat out asked her who she was reporting for? since she was taking notes, she told me that she had ulterior motives for sitting in on the trials, and was that SB sitting there, she did not know her and who was her family? what her motives were are still beyond me because she only said something about her neighborhood.... and her son's middle name was hayden same as the Judges name...she was talking gibbrish so I have no Idea why she is there....even after talking with her! I know you are all scratching your heads reading this part, well that is how we all felt speaking with her...I wrote it just the way she said it.

Another guy was there with a note pad but we do not know who he was.

It seems clear from today she plans on going to trial,*advertiser censored*, what was it the DA said , something like "since she didn't do it" ?

I spoke with someone that worked with her and that person told me LE came and took things from her cubicle (sp) and the hard drive from her work computer....I am just giving second hand Info here so I guess we will know when trial begins if this part is in fact true.

(We talked about this way back when. Glad to see it happened!!)

We also thought of another Angel that might have taken place but that is left to a email....hope this made your day to hear NO DEALS today!

* Braids is a court house character an 80 yr old lady with a long braid.

"yeah, i'm not going anywhere"

what a little snot!! i'm so glad there's no deal, i hope she gets a lot longer than 15 years because she deserves it. how she could even think of the temp insanity defense is beyond me. to come up with her someone attacked me and kidnapped Emma shows that she was fully in her right mind and trying to lie so as not to get busted. she is really a piece of work.

i don't post on this thread often, but make sure to keep up and i thank all of you for sticking up for sweet baby Emma!

Sweet Baby Emma's 2nd Birthday. The guest of honor wasn't able to attend. Due to the selfish act of one so cold hearted that she was able to hold her hand over this precious child's face until she accidentally caused her breathing to cease. And because this was all an accident, instead of breathing air back into this baby's lungs she left a blanket over her face, drove 45 minutes up the highway and dumped this angel's body into 2 feet of grass along side the freeway.

Then because she was feeling so guilty she called 911 and had them rush to the scene to try to revive this tiny girl... NOT! She hid out until 11pm then called her brother and called her boyfriend to come rescue her! Her brother called 911!

Emma's Uncle Nick stood by his sister and believed the accident story right up until he heard the words s.m. told Det Nava. That she couldn't have Emma relive her mistake of getting pregnant too young and before marriage, then being a burden to her family by needing to stay at her mothers home.

Uncle Nick no longer attends his sisters court hearings. This selfish witch has caused so much pain to her family, they will need more than this life time to recover.

We have heard conflicting stories about Emma's bio dad and his involvement in her life. The truth of the matter was he tried to see Emma, but her mother seldom let him. Her stipulation to him being in his daughter's life was a relationship with her mother. This was something he was not willing to do. Long before Emma was even born he had a lady in his life and he wouldn't break up with her to get back together with s.m. Not taking s.m. to court is now his greatest failure, he is carrying enough guilt to bring anyone to their knees.

Emma's murders' next court hearing will be 09/09/09. I was told today by someone who knows that the DDA is offering a deal of 15 years. It is not known at this time if this is 15 yrs w/o parole or 15 years with parole. If it is with parole s.m. will be eligible for parole in just under 8 years. Words can't describe how this makes me feel.

picture.php

picture.php

Both of those pictures are just heart breaking. Seeing the innocense of touching a rose (probably for the 1st time), and then the pic of her grave with toys and a small bday cake. May she rest in peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back