South Hadley,MA Phoebe Prince 15 kills self over bullying #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would there be something to hang herself from if there were a set of stairs right when you walk in the front door leading up? That's a way to think about it. That Sio poster makes it a point to specifically show the stairs at the back of the house.

My parents live in Md. The only way their downstairs tenants get inside is through a door around back leading down to their apartment. My mom gets in through the front door. So their house is a bit different than Phoebe's.
I'm thinking the same. A stairwell in that back addition area. There are windows on the main floor, in the rear of that house. I wish I lived there...I'd peek! Lol...;)

funny...I answered you on that thread, waddup...lol...not knowing who we each were...lol...:)

I'm thinking the same. A stairwell in that back addition area. There are windows on the main floor, in the rear of that house. I wish I lived there...I'd peek! Lol...;)

Oh I'd totally go too! Too bad none of the kids from that HS come here or have tried. I'm surprised no one has. I do think that she couldn't have been outside due to no photos of LE. But then a nagging part of me..sigh Wish I knew! I'd be able to feel better.

And all this RIP stuff is a joke. She won't RIP until her tormenters are brought to justice.

Sciochana made another great point. "IN" the dox say, "IN" a rear stairwell...

Oh I'd totally go too! Too bad none of the kids from that HS come here or have tried. I'm surprised no one has. I do think that she couldn't have been outside due to no photos of LE. But then a nagging part of me..sigh Wish I knew! I'd be able to feel better.

And all this RIP stuff is a joke. She won't RIP until her tormenters are brought to justice.
I hope the locals join. They could be of so much help...and here, they can stay anonymous.

I agree. Justice needs to be served. Steaming hot and fresh from Elizabeths oven...free servings to all who deserve one. ;)

Sciochana made another great point. "IN" the dox say, "IN" a rear stairwell...

If the stairs inside are like the stairs outside, where they are wooden with the steps not connected to some type of cement backing, if the railing is like outside then I'd say for sure yes.

Seems like LE would have been all over both in and around the house no matter where she was found, and no pictures of that were taken either. We had a recent incident of suicide in our area with an adult, and there were fire, ambulance, police from several jurisdictions and news crews at the house within minutes. Police tape stayed up enclosing the entire yard for more than 5 hours. Unless the archives of news footage have already been taken down from that day, it seems there must have been a rather small and quiet response by LE to Phoebe's home.

jmoo

Seems like LE would have been all over both in and around the house no matter where she was found, and no pictures of that were taken either. We had a recent incident of suicide in our area with an adult, and there were fire, ambulance, police from several jurisdictions and news crews at the house within minutes. Police tape stayed up enclosing the entire yard for more than 5 hours. Unless the archives of news footage have already been taken down from that day, it seems there must have been a rather small and quiet response by LE to Phoebe's home.

jmoo
Good idea. Maybe we could search for video footage from Jan 14th-Jan 15th...I'll try shortly, I'm helping my Daughter with her parenting project, right now...

jmoo

I posted a link about the scarf in here. In the article the neighbor is interviewed and he said LE were everywhere.

Letter to the editor by a teacher (Bill O'Neil) at SHHS. Dated today, 4-12-2010.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/opinion/letters/view.bg?articleid=1246619&srvc=rss

Wow. He lost me after...
"None of us wants to see anyone in our school hurt. We abhor abuse."

Sure...I read the dox, buddy. :snooty:

I hope the pressure doesn't go away. If this teacher wants to talk, man up...call the press and do an interview. This looks like Sayer and Smith approved propaganda, to me.

And he used to work in LE? Hmm...

Wow. He lost me after...

Sure...I read the dox, buddy. :snooty:

I hope the pressure doesn't go away. If this teacher wants to talk, man up...call the press and do an interview. This looks like Sayer and Smith approved propaganda, to me.

And he used to work in LE? Hmm...

I really liked how he claimed he and the other teachers were "shocked" at the "ongoing abuse Phoebe is alleged to have experienced." As if they didn't know.

I really liked how he claimed he and the other teachers were "shocked" at the "ongoing abuse Phoebe is alleged to have experienced." As if they didn't know.

Maybe we should send him a link to the dox? ;) It's spelled out pretty clearly.

Maybe he could ask his co-workers what happened, they saw it. Many saw it...and if they we're too blind to see the obvious, they should be fired.

ETA: MAYBE he should be spending his time more wisely and find out WHO Phoebe talked to that day, WHO sent her back to class? Boy....grrrrr....

IMO

Interesting - except Austin didn't go to SHHS - he went to Springfield. At the moment I don't think it's clear how they met. Also, Austin's sister (or someone who is widely believed to be Austin's sister) commented on someone's facebook status the day Phoebe died that when she told him that Phoebe died he told her why she did it and started laughing.

I too thought that he was just an innocent bystander - just someone Phoebe had a fling with after her and SM broke up. However I'm beginning to think he was a pretty sucky person, as well. JMO! :)

Interesting - except Austin didn't go to SHHS - he went to Springfield. At the moment I don't think it's clear how they met. Also, Austin's sister (or someone who is widely believed to be Austin's sister) commented on someone's facebook status the day Phoebe died that when she told him that Phoebe died he told her why she did it and started laughing.

I too thought that he was just an innocent bystander - just someone Phoebe had a fling with after her and SM broke up. However I'm beginning to think he was a pretty sucky person, as well. JMO! :)

Do we have proof of that...? Not to call you out, I've just never seen it. I knew he lived in Springfield but I assumed he went to SHHS.

ok once again i'm trying to be good...

Some speak that PP had alternatives. In all due respect, but if my kid was harrassed at school daily and subject to torment. Why in **** should I have to find an alternative for MY kid?!?!?!? Why should I home school, find a different school etc? Why should I have to cope??? Someone please explain that thinking to me!!! If i'm harrrassed at work, what? Too bad Burbqueen find another job!?!? How does that make any kind of sense?????

Here is a suggestion: How about the bratty, snotty, mean bullies be required to attend another school or have the parents babysit their malcontented butts at home? If you cant act civil at school then kick them out, punsh them anything but require the victim to change his/her life.

I was a sensative kid, yup. I moved from another state and didnt have many friends at first and was bullied. I was so depressed that yeah I did consider killing myself everyday, but I was too much of a coward to go thru with it. Yes, I was lonely and guess what? Human beings need love, compassion, understanding and here's a shocker....FRIENDSHIP at such a vulnerable time in their lives. No one and I mean no one should apologize for not being strong enough to take attacks for someone else. Not everyone is mentally equiped at 14 or 15 to deal with abuse and guess what? They shouldnt have to be!!! You are in high school. A kid should be having fun, getting an education and preparing for the rest of their lives and not worrying about hiding in the bathroom scared or being called names at school, on facebook, myspace, twitter and text. Good Grief people.

If this was a racial thing and PP was being called racist names I really do think this whole situation wouldnt be about blaming the victim. So it's not o.k. to call someone the N word, but ok if she is called a w**** or s***?? I personally take offense to both!

Bullying is not, repeat NOT a rite of passage. I dont know how it became seen as so. Bullying is not good for you, doesnt build character or make you a better person. Since the dawn of friggin couples have made up, broke up and been jealous of others. I've seen it at school and at work and socially. It happens every day at many schools all over this world. So how in the world did it get this bad? I just don't know. When I was in school, there were girls that slept around and there were whispers and giggles behind their back. Same for my nephew that just graduated last year. I live in a very small town too, not that many to choose from in the dating pool, but the teens get mad and they get over it.

What PP had to go thru was beyond teasing or bullying it was purposeful, direct and once again poor Pheobe was out numbered. One girl hatin on her is one thing, but a group of people? How is that fair??? How could she stand a chance??? Has any of them apologized or even expressed remorse for their actions? Or have they just made it seem like no big deal? That speaks volumes more than anything. It's as if none of them even care. I hope someone gets tried and sentenced on any charge. This has to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23