who is this unidentified young girl? jumped/thrown from vehicle in AZ, 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to send an e-mail to Kim Swartz now. Asking if they have checked this one for Amber.

Is that a relative of Amber?? Be very careful JDB, we have a morgue photo here, this can be devasting! Sure you don't want to approach it differently...unless that isn't the family....or if you know them and think it's OK.

Is that a relative of Amber?? Be very careful JDB, we have a morgue photo here, this can be devasting! Sure you don't want to approach it differently...unless that isn't the family....or if you know them and think it's OK.

Not related. Kim was the one who was helping during Laci's case.

I have just sent an e-mail to the Carole Sund foundation with this link.. I know kim Peterson and Ambers mom have worked together in the pass. Lets see what happens.

I have just sent an e-mail to the Carole Sund foundation with this link.. I know kim Peterson and Ambers mom have worked together in the pass. Lets see what happens.

OK, now, back to the Doe, what do you think of Michaela, anyone? Should we pursue? HOw about what the mother said? Wanted some input on what you all thought about all of this.

OK, now, back to the Doe, what do you think of Michaela, anyone? Should we pursue? HOw about what the mother said? Wanted some input on what you all thought about all of this.

I think both are worth having checked out.

I think both are worth having checked out.

I just hate to 'step' on mom's toes, make sense? This is all so sensitive.

Thanks JDB, I was waiting for someone to come along and give me some input, and you jumped right in! :blowkiss:

I just hate to 'step' on mom's toes, make sense? This is all so sensitive.

Thanks JDB, I was waiting for someone to come along and give me some input, and you jumped right in! :blowkiss:

I just keep thinking that is someones daughter there and they need closure.What I would do is send the comparsion to the Maricopa PD and see what they think. Then it will be thier call as to follow it any farther.

I just submitted both possible matches to Maricopa. Now, we wait and see if they respond.

Date: Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:52 PM
To: caseinvestigator@charter.net
Subject: Unidentified Persons Information
Size: 2 KB

Thank you for your submission.
We will review the information you supplied against our case records. If
neccessary, we may contact you by phone or email.

Thank You Again,
Office of the Medical Examiner

Hi guys:). Great research, and I hope that this Doe turns out to be either Amber or Michaela. I see some things off when comparing the bone structures, so I do have doubts. But, I am just one skeptical person offering an opinion. And, I would have sent them off to be compared too--just to be sure. I sooo hope one of these girls is a match.

Lion

Hi guys:). Great research, and I hope that this Doe turns out to be either Amber or Michaela. I see some things off when comparing the bone structures, so I do have doubts. But, I am just one skeptical person offering an opinion. And, I would have sent them off to be compared too--just to be sure. I sooo hope one of these girls is a match.

Lion

I agree with you. I think the doe has a very delicate chisled patite bone structure and this does not match up with Amber and Michaela has softer and rounder bone structure. Too me the Doe looks almost like she is of russian or polish decent. She is very distinctive looking and I suspect someone knows exactly who she is and has choosen for whatever reason not to lay claim to her. Very sad.

mjak

Thanks MJ and Lion...I too was concerned about the roundness of the faces, however, I just don't know enough to judge. I was hoping for much more input before submitting. I guess it doesn't hurt to have them look. The people at the ME's office will be able to determine easier then us just looking at pictures.

Meanwhile, let's keep hunting, someone somewhere knows something!!!!!

www.myspace.com/do_recognize_me

Date: Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:47 PM

Subject: RE: Case Number 99-0305 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your interest. I will pass this information along to the
proper authorities.

-----Original Message-----
From: caseinvestigator@charter.net [caseinvestigator@charter.net]

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:53 PM
To: Suzi Dodt - MEDEX
Subject: [SPAM:] - Case Number 99-0305 - Sender is probably forged (SPF
Softfail)

Case Number: 99-0305
<http://www.maricopa.gov/Medex/Unidentified/search.aspx?caseNum=99-0305>
Found On: 1/27/1999
Age Range: 13-18

Comments:
I would like to submit 2 possible matches for this Unidentified Doe.

Please see our discussions here:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43813

Can you please inform us if either of these Does have been submitted and if so the results? If not, do you think maybe they could be matches?

1st possible match
http://www.find-missing-children.org/Posters/poster470.htm

2nd possible match http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garecht_michaela.html

Thank you for taking the time.

Kindest regards,
Christine Jones aka
christine2448
caseinvestigator@charter.net
www.myspace.com/do_u_recognize_me

Date: Thursday, April 19, 2007 4:47 PM

Subject: RE: Case Number 99-0305 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your interest. I will pass this information along to the
proper authorities.

-----Original Message-----
From: caseinvestigator@charter.net [caseinvestigator@charter.net]

Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2007 12:53 PM
To: Suzi Dodt - MEDEX
Subject: [SPAM:] - Case Number 99-0305 - Sender is probably forged (SPF
Softfail)

Case Number: 99-0305
<http://www.maricopa.gov/Medex/Unidentified/search.aspx?caseNum=99-0305>
Found On: 1/27/1999
Age Range: 13-18

Comments:
I would like to submit 2 possible matches for this Unidentified Doe.

Please see our discussions here:
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43813

Can you please inform us if either of these Does have been submitted and if so the results? If not, do you think maybe they could be matches?

1st possible match
http://www.find-missing-children.org/Posters/poster470.htm

2nd possible match http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/garecht_michaela.html

Thank you for taking the time.

Kindest regards,
Christine Jones aka
christine2448
caseinvestigator@charter.net
www.myspace.com/do_u_recognize_me

Thank you for doing this. It might be a longshot after what I read. But stranger things have happened.

it just seems so frustrating and at times, unbelievable - that in today's world of the internet, milk cartons, mass mailings, billboards, cell phone messaging, blackberries - etc. - that not one single person can identify a dead girl's face from a pic. that is almost everywhere - i feel the same about cali, too - surely someone, one person, has seen their pics who knows these girls - here we have those of us who don't know them, aren't related to them, coming up with possible matches.....there's irony here somewhere....

A couple pages back on this thread, someone thought this could be a girl from Russia. I think it's her, no doubt about it. The facial shape, eyes, hair color, look, etc are all the same. The poster said they were certain it was this girl, and if you go to the website she posted about, you can look the girl up by name. I'd bet the farm it's her, and the poster was supposed to let us know.
I wonder what became of that lead??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members