2011.05.10 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed this case very closely. What are the 'compounds?' Can I read about that somewhere? Thanks!

I knew I smelled food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad this is finally underway, and THANKS for all the updates!

Ugh. Beaz finding something else to whine about - always moving the goalposts. Clearly he's clutching straw at this point.

So, who thinks Baez will have that info the Judge is requesting to see when they come back from the lunch break?

I always board my cat at the "Cat Nap Inn" here where I live. It is $14.00 a day and the staff is amazing! They take such good care of my NeCe. I always take my own food and snacks for her. She is a picky eater! And they are cool with that. My cat is so used to going there at least once a year, it's like she is visiting her grandparents during the summer. She'll be there in late July.

I love NeCe with all my heart, but I have a life too. :floorlaugh: She can stay a week at her cat hotel for a week! Not 8 weeks though. I would feel terrible!

Jean C ripping on Baez (sort of)- vis a vis compounds - says he didn't ask. ashton got it with a simple call...

Since the SA got the compounds and HHJP does not seem inclined to assist JB any further, I have brought celebratory dessert! Enjoy....

:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake::cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :loveyou:

So, who thinks Baez will have that info the Judge is requesting to see when they come back from the lunch break?

Heh. I hope Hizhonor already checked, and found nothing to suggest Mr Baez actually ASKED for that info. :)

I knew it! I knew the state would be able to get the database lickety split! And oh, like JB would be able to figure out formulas. Can't wait to watch this part of the video!

Jean C says 50 more juror interviews for hardship ready to go before they go to other voir dire issues

Quick tip to make the family think you did something BESIDES watch this... buy Mr. Clean with fabreze, mix with water in spray bottle. Right before family comes home turn on hot water, spray cleaner into sink. House will smell like you've been cleaning all day!! LOL

OK I am still catching up after being gone this morning... What highlights am I missing?

1. New DT seating arrangement: :floorlaugh:

2. No mics at lawyers' tables: :maddening:

omg - I'm feeling bad here! :)

If you want to listen to defense and state then wftv has the loudest feed. Will have to keep switching the volume up and down or Judge Perry will blow your head off. lol

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive1/index.html

I heard everything Baez was saying and basically this was never going to be enough what he is provided with - he mentioned a study and some other stuff. Judge Perry wants the depo page number where Baez supposedly asked the question.

JB, maybe Dr. Vass posted the database compounds on his Facebook page?
Oh, I laughed so hard when JA stood up to announce how easy it was to get this info.
Love This!!

Jean C ripping on Baez (sort of)- vis a vis compounds - says he didn't ask. ashton got it with a simple call...

It's about time!! Someone mentioned yesterday that JVM was unusually not-DT minded yesterday so I watched it. I think she is the one a few weeks ago who said the DT MUST have something up their sleeves because they are so confident. I think she's seeing the light.

Its 5.22pm here in the UK and yes i would love a glass of merlot (think it was turnaround that was popping the cork), also got a bottle of the hard stuff tucked away for later.

Judge Perry said he didn't have to get the info in the lunch break but he wants it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73