2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 Someone knocked Cheney Mason's cart (files) over and he stopped walking and told everyone to get back. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Apparently Cheney Mason is having A.Very.Bad.Day

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I keep thinking it had something to do with Lee too and what he reported to Baez that he over heard someone saying.

I missed this. When was this, what did he say? Did LA say this when he was on the stand with JB?

I agree, I just cannot imagine being in their shoes. 2 weeks alone is a long time to be sequestered for a not media publicized trial, but look at where we are now and how much further to go! They are stuck in a hotel room when little Sunday journeys are not preplanned!

It would be great to have a support thread for the jurors as it must feel they are the ones in jail! :behindbar
If there already is such a thread, then... :nevermind:

The jury room in on that side of the court room. HHJP just informed the jury
that there would not be court today.
Does anyone know who the guy is next to Cindy (seen at thee beginning of the video)?

Quoting my own post to bump it - since I found a better (and clearer) link.

IMHO - I'm putting the fake pic story to rest. I know believe it was Caylee at the door. The pic proves nothing and really isn't relevant evidence of anything. All it did was bring out specualtion of misconduct from the DT.

I' won't talk about this pic anymore. I've reached my conclusion.

Thank you. And a BIG FYI, that stretched picture y'all are looking at is NOT the one introduced as evidence in court. Y'all are looking at somebody's online prank. Looks like the joke's on you.

It would be great to have a support thread for the jurors as it must feel they are the ones in jail! :behindbar
If there already is such a thread, then... :nevermind:
Except they can't read it until they're finished with the trial.

One of the many things that bothers me about all this is that CA is a Nurse, GA is XLE. I am none of those thing, just a Mom. When my children were small, I knew not to leave alcohol, acetone or any type of substance that I felt would be dangerous for them. I had child locks on all cabinets that contained such substances or were stored up high where they could not reach. I even put soaps out of their reach. I also had a pool at my home at the time and had a latch lock on the door leading to the pool as well as a door alarm that would make a noise if the door was opened which I could hear from anywhere in my home. So, my point is why would this Nurse have to research any of the ingredients in hand sanitzer? Why would they not put some kind of lock on the door leading to the pool if they felt that Caylee could open it easily? These are the reasons why I do not believe that CA researched any of that on the computer and I do not believe that Caylee could have easily have opened the door at that point in time or they would have latched it.

IDK, would the Judge have described that as a "legal issue"? :waitasec:

Not only that but the SA's seemed pretty relaxed about the delay IMO. Some have even commented that they seemed almost amused, as if DT has stepped in something and it's all over their shoes! :floorlaugh:

I don't think what happened today had anything to do with witnesses from yesterday. Baez was ready to resume the trial and reporters were tweeting that there were at least 6 witnesses ready to be called...they easily could have continued with other witnesses. It was CM who wanted to discuss matters with the court privately, and even Baez seemed to not want CM to speak (taking him to the side during the sidebar to speak to him privately)

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 Someone knocked Cheney Mason's cart (files) over and he stopped walking and told everyone to get back. #CaseyAnthony -jfell

As much as I really do not like CM, news reporters and paparazzi have gotten out of hand. JMO

Confused here! Under what circumstances can the DT, Defendant and Judge meet privately without the state being represented.
I don't get this, I don't understand it, and I don't like it.

Hi. Read the entire trial thread for today, but this is my first post of the day.

I can't see Cindy and Casey dressing Caylee in a cute sundress, headscarf and running SNEAKERS.
--------------------
This post, the mention of running sneakers, reminded me of what was said prior to the trial, that KC did go jogging or running often near the area where Caylee was found. She sure had time to scope out her disposal area--that in addition to it being a place she would visit as a child. I knew about this years ago. But, please someone refresh my memory as to her history about running/jogging. Didn't someone report seeing her doing this? Also, wondering if she ever jogged with a friend?

Those are well-worn paths going into the recovery area. They appear to be permanent features as, obviously, the vegetation was trampled on for years. Even with the months of flood waters from the hurricane and after the water drained, the new vegetation never was able to grow on them. However, the curtain of foliage/vegetation concealing the spot became denser. KC was well-aware of it. The property had been there for a long, long time.

If the property remained, it was a good hiding place. If it was sold, it would be bulldozed under. So either way, she felt no worries.

i think this HAS TO be about the sexual abuse allegations that the defense made in their opening statement. didn't the judge bring this up at the end of trial yesterday, after the jury had left? didn't the judge say that they need to be bringing in something to show for their big OS?

wouldn't this also explain the crying? of course LA wouldn't CRY like that because he wasn't at the birth or the baby shower ... i think he was about to confess to something (real or contrived) regarding this sexual abuse theory. and this explains why ICA would be crying too ... either this is a horrible secret OR she knows her brother is about to ruin his life by saying he (falsely) sexually abused her.

Ok, here's a theory- maybe LA overheard CA & GA mention something about testifying outright or being very vague about whether or not they knew anything about LA molesting ICA. ie JB asks CA "Did ICA ever tell you LA was coming into her room at night?", etc. CA says she will answer vaguely, with a I don;t know or I don;t remember, but leave it hanging out there to help ICA. Pi$$ed LA off so bad, he went to JB and stated he would NOT go along with this, even for ICA. Tears were for pity party for himself, as once again, CA & GA were showing their preference for ICA over him, screw LA, anything for the princess. Talking about the shower, how they didn't include him in anything, brought up those feelings of "Mom always loved you more, she's willing to wreck my life for you, what a position they put me in again.....destroy my own life and future, what if Mallory and I have kids, this will hang over me forever, but I still love my little sister, don't want her to die, too....." Tears of frustration. etc......JMO

I've done a word for word transcription of the arguments yesterday afternoon about RK's cell phone records and posted it up in the witness testimony thread if anyone wants to read it. I'm now working on the argument after that about Dr. Rodriguez. If I have time, I'll do this morning's commentary also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong