SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first by CUE was at Peachtree Landing so that makes me think that may be where her phone last pinged. JMO

You are probally right...I was hoping they maybe had a lead the public isn't aware of...

MOO. I think the person who took HE is a Caucasian construction type of worker in his early to mid 30's. Another Israel Keyes or Brandon Lavergne type of individual. A true predator that needed to be caught yesterday. (Keep praying this individual reveals himself after a night of drinking or a significant other realizes their partner was gone during the 18th).

Maybe a construction boss in the MB area will notice coincidences with one of their workers and phone in a tip. jmho.

Did you put this info into the LE tipline????? PLEASE DO!!

Above BBM:

Sorry if this has been said, going back to work has really caused me to fall behind on the threads, but after seeing the Twitter link posted by the mod (imamaze?) last night, there were a couple interesting responses (recent) to her 66 days comment.

Responses on WS or responses on Twitter?
I didn't see any responses on WS to this point but I'm having a heck of a time keeping up too. I've yet to catch up here today.
Where can I find the responses? Anything interesting to the case?

judging by what I see there ,she was pretty obsessed by her weight.

HW= heaviest weight
GW = goal weight
UGW= ultimate goal weight

just guessing on the interpretations

If I worked at a place where I was wearing tight/revealing clothing, I'd be pretty obsessed about my weight too. I think in a job where your body is part of your uniform, it would be hard not to worry about your weight. Especially when you are constantly comparing yourself to other thinner/more fit women.

Jenna

This link says the roommate was the one she called about the stick shift...NOT the dad...(someone earlier said she called or text her dad)
At the time Heather went missing, she was living with a female restaurant co-worker. According to HLN, the sister network of CNN, “She called to tell me about her date and that she learned how to drive stick shift,” the roommate told HLN. “I have a manual car, so she was really excited to tell me that.”
It was documented that she sent a photo of the shifter to her father and said (paraphrasing) see, now I'm a pro.

Was it ever said or are we aware of whether or not HE has a passport?

If I worked at a place where I was wearing tight/revealing clothing, I'd be pretty obsessed about my weight too. I think in a job where your body is part of your uniform, it would be hard not to worry about your weight. Especially when you are constantly comparing yourself to other thinner/more fit women.

Jenna

I agree. I can imagine a LOT of women who work at those type of places have issues with body image from time to time. And on top of that, some women can just be downright catty about stuff like that.

Jenna
but to the point of posting your weight and your weight goals as a header to your account? I think she has some self image issues/ maybe "wears her heart on her sleeve" and has put it "out there" for friends to see.
Does the HOB require the same type of dress?

re: passport. this girl isn't missing voluntarily. she missed Christmas with her obviously distraught family. her dad is going to break down, she wouldn't do this to her Daddy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

but to the point of posting your weight and your weight goals as a header to your account?

Thank you for posting your interpretation of what those initials stood for. I couldn't figure it out!

but to the point of posting your weight and your weight goals as a header to your account? I think she has some self image issues/ maybe "wears her heart on her sleeve" and has put it "out there" for friends to see.

It has been a while since I was at the hob but they dress like normal restaurants. In the actual restaurant it is nice and has a jazzy feel to it. In the area/bar where the bands play they dress like normal shooter girls but I think she worked in the restaurant as a hostess.

I wonder how well did her parents know her friends? Did she have a separate life of friends they never met? Do they know BW the roommate?

Before I catch up, I'd like to throw out an idea I've been thinking about.
Too many women are literally disappearing and not being found dead or alive. How can this be possible? Either they are being held captive somewhere (most unlikely unless very young imo) or their physical bodies are kept well hidden.

Certain professions, like land surveyor for instance, educate a person about topography and population growth, who goes where and when and why, knowledge of when or if land will ever be developed, natural water systems and flooding, etc.
I'm not picking on this group of people because I know 99 percent of them would never think of killing anybody but, what if a person in a profession like this is a killer? He knows marshes, wetlands, out of the way places that would unlikely ever be traveled or even used for hunting.

Surveying - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned land Mr. Elvis owns (no link was provided) but the comment got me thinking as other land owners have been asked to check their land too. If land is privately owned, then it is not a safe place to hide a body. What if there's land that's surveyed for various reasons, that doesn't belong to anybody in particular, but whoever works it knows it exists and why it exists. What better place than that to hide a body? Especially if you know flood waters won't likely disturb and surface what you've hidden, at least, not in a way that other people would ever see.

This man would most likely be an outdoorsy, rugged type to begin with and possibly a loner type as well.

Someone posted a link to this WS forum on the FHE page.... so we should be getting lots of locals and interested people viewing the thread. Jump on in, folks!

Kids her age "live out loud" and little is private.

Jenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members