ZFG Civil Case: Casey's Deposition #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion - this could seriously backfire on Mr. Greene. Think about it - no matter how vicious his attack on Zenaida and the circumstances of her life - I'm quite sure her life was even harder after FCA's fictional kidnapper story using her name.

And everyone knows it. So think of the fury he is stirring up toward his felon client. I thought FCA's attorneys wanted the hatred toward FCA to die down so she could come out from hiding and get her big payday.

SMOOTH MOVE, Mr. Greene! NOT!

I agree also. Having worked with people who could not control how poor they are or their circumstances - how offensive his statements are. I know some will say she got herself pregnant at a young age, but she kept that child, kept her other children, tried to better herself. Even if she was on TANF, Food Stamps or Medicaid - do you know how many people are being driven to their offices just with the change in the economy? People who never thought they would be asking for help - are. IMO he just made mad a whole new group of people at FCA. The poor and working poor.

In case this verbal diarrhea has left a bad taste in ya'lls mouth, too!

scope.jpg

Well, IMO, if this DOESN'T backfire on Mr. Greene, then there is something seriously wrong with the Florida legal system. Any of us could be lawyers there if all you have to do is be able to spin fantastical stories and hurl ugly accusations. No legal wrangling there. Just school-yard bullying techniques.

I think Mr. Greene's goal was to intimitate Ms. G into backing out of the lawsuit. She really has nothing to lose at this point in time. I guess Mr. Greene thought what he would reveal to the public about her life was worse than being accused of kidnapping a child. Apparently it's not working out that well. jmo

I agree also. Having worked with people who could not control how poor they are or their circumstances - how offensive his statements are. I know some will say she got herself pregnant at a young age, but she kept that child, kept her other children, tried to better herself. Even if she was on TANF, Food Stamps or Medicaid - do you know how many people are being driven to their offices just with the change in the economy? People who never thought they would be asking for help - are. IMO he just made mad a whole new group of people at FCA. The poor and working poor.

The issue here is not whether she has 6 kids from different fathers, when she got pregnant, poor, rich or how she had led her life. She's not on trial for her decisions in her own life and to be judge for them. The issue is KC lied and in that lie affected her life (amongst everyone elses) and that affected her ability to care for her children. I really hope that we don't land up in the similar situation of the trial again where these lawyers find a way to deter and bamboozle off topic with 50 other accusations and judgments that make no sense, nor relevant to get away from the actual fact of what this is about. They are all spit and fire when you allow it, not everyone is pinellas material

My opinion - this could seriously backfire on Mr. Greene. Think about it - no matter how vicious his attack on Zenaida and the circumstances of her life - I'm quite sure her life was even harder after FCA's fictional kidnapper story using her name.

And everyone knows it. So think of the fury he is stirring up toward his felon client. I thought FCA's attorneys wanted the hatred toward FCA to die down so she could come out from hiding and get her big payday.

SMOOTH MOVE, Mr. Greene! NOT!

I hope it does backfire right in his face.
He made it sound as if being poor is a crime.
Man, I really hate sleezy lawyers.
I hope ZG takes this to the very end of the hall and I hope a jury will award her way more then she is asking.

The issue here is not whether she has 6 kids from different fathers, when she got pregnant, poor, rich or how she had led her life. She's not on trial for her decisions in her own life and to be judge for them. The issue is KC lied and in that lie affected her life (amongst everyone elses) and that affected her ability to care for her children. I really hope that we don't land up in the similar situation of the trial again where these lawyers find a way to deter and bamboozle off topic with 50 other accusations and judgments that make no sense, nor relevant to get away from the actual fact of what this is about. They are all spit and fire when you allow it, not everyone is pinellas material

Bolding by me....

Even if we do, I think most juries are able to sort through what is important and critical to the case at hand, and what is not. Unfortunately, the Pinellas County jury was not one of those types of juries.

I hope it does backfire right in his face.
He made it sound as if being poor is a crime.
Man, I really hate sleezy lawyers.
I hope ZG takes this to the very end of the hall and I hope a jury will award her way more then she is asking.

I think it will ultimately backfire on Greene. Heck, it has already backfired w/me. I think it is despicable what he has been saying about ZG in light of his own client's reputation. casey is a well documented liar and a convicted thief. casey will win hands down anytime there is going to be a contest over who has the worst reputation or the worst past behavior.

Do you suppose Mr. Greene and JB could get a group rate on how to present information to the media????

Do you suppose they should just shut their faces?
I swear there is something in Florida that is making people stupid.

And it was the same tactic as were seeing here...which set KC free. What I trying to say is ZG lawyers should just ignore the garbage and find the gold. IMO I find their tactics amusing but the jury didn't.

Do you suppose Mr. Greene and JB could get a group rate on how to present information to the media????

If anyone needed a good PR person, this dirty DT group is it-along with some attitude adjustment! They are in desperation so they are going lowdown and dirty-Scare tactics, intimidation. It backfired alright. I have even more compassion for ZG now.

I think I'm heading over to the sidebar now. I need something.

I think they are drinking something down there, possibly swamp water or else they are doing their briefs while going on a continous E ride at Disney-maybe a little of both!

If anyone needed a good PR person, this dirty DT group is it-along with some attitude adjustment! They are in desperation so they are going lowdown and dirty-Scare tactics, intimidation. It backfired alright. I have even more compassion for ZG now.

I think I'm heading over to the sidebar now. I need something

LOL. I should follow you.

*Note to self: No eating or drinking when reading WS. Doing so could result in Tuna sammich and coke all over your compooter screen.*

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

And it was the same tactic as were seeing here...which set KC free. What I trying to say is ZG lawyers should just ignore the garbage and find the gold. IMO I find their tactics amusing but the jury didn't.

That is exactly what scares me.

Maybe they are being driven by Bill Schaeffer saying on his online video that they haven't a hope of winning their case - nyah, nyah na na nyah!

I say let them run their mouths. First of all their client slanders this woman who was then catapulted into the national spotlight. Now because she seeks recompense for that they want to slander her again. I say let them keep going and the $$$ will just be racking up for Zenaida when the Jury gets it.
I don't think the DT gets it as to how much their client and they are despised.... to my mind they are pushing their luck by criticizing Zenaida publicly

I say let them run their mouths. First of all their client slanders this woman who was then catapulted into the national spotlight. Now because she seeks recompense for that they want to slander her again. I say let them keep going and the $$$ will just be racking up for Zenaida when the Jury gets it.
I don't think the DT gets it as to how much their client and they are despised.... to my mind they are pushing their luck by criticizing Zenaida publicly

It seems they are doing everything they can to intimidate ZG which is pretty normal. After all women who are raped are routinely categorized as *advertiser censored*, and so on.

When they get to court, it will be a different ballgame. What Judge would consider all this garbage they are throwing to be relevant? She may not win much, but I hope she wins. But, will ZG get anything or just go to the bottom the long list of creditors?

If FCA had money, I think they would offer to settle for some insulting amount.

JMO

That's the exact thing I don't get. How could they NOT know? We know they read here and they know that we know. So why risk more hatred for their trashy client? HEAVY SIGH!

O M G! I should have read all of what that Greene said before posting. Now that DOES hit below the belt and some serious action needs to filed against Greene for sure! It does not matter what a person looks like on MySpace, it does not matter one bit how people live, or when they had their first born, that isn't the what this lawsuit is about-We all remember some suggestive and crazy poses by his client, we all know she isn't so puritanical and we know what happened to her daughter and how she made money off her child. This attorney is just asking for more trouble and I sure hope he gets it! Whatever happened to a little dignity? How very well dare he!

Oh yes we do remember certain poses of Casey that were posted online. And we also remember that those were the same photos her defense fought so hard to keep out of court as being prejudicial and showing their client as something she is not. So now they turn around and try to smear ZG through online photos. Well, I'm not really surprised. I just shake my head and pray for Karma for the whole lot of them.

That's the exact thing I don't get. How could they NOT know? We know they read here and they know that we know. So why risk more hatred for their trashy client? HEAVY SIGH!

I think they want her to be hated as much as possible for now. While she's on probation she gets special consideration with many requirements waived because she is so hated she is at risk of assassins coming after her. When the hatred lessens it will be more difficult to convince the courts how "at risk" Casey is. Now all they have to do is imply it and it's a given most judges will agree. Probably because even the judges can't stand her face, making it easy to assume that people are out to get her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie