Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Casey's silence makes me wonder, if this girl is biding her time.....waiting until she knows there will be nothing left to find....no body..no conviction..she is probably thinking....specially since it was said she was reading law books in her cell...boning up maybe??
this girl is crazy..like a fox. playing everyone.
worse thing is...in the end...she stays silent....caylee is never found..she wins.

sorry to be negative...this case is just wearing on me...all the lies..the grandparents saying things like casey deserving the mother of the year award for "protecting" Caylee.....I promise right now..if Caylee is found alive and all that Casey said was true about a kidnapping..I will be the first in line to offer an apology...I am not holding my breath.
:mad::furious:

I wonder if Casey has also tried to steer them towards Miami since she told Lee that Zaneida had called at one time from a 954 number.

All of the other states are obviously in addition to Florida.

LMAO, good one, I actually think he is doubting Casey's lies.
What can you do, though? She won't talk, she won't tell the truth to save her life.

Georgia, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina. That's where she told them to look.

She said Brooklyn...I live in Brooklyn and there are god knows how many Zenaida here.

But only one was at Sawgrass on June 17th.

I actually find it interesting. A woman who lies and can't hold down a job much less show any emotion over her "missing" child is eating turkey. I guess you are what you eat.

And this lady landed a TV SERIES???? She may want to change the title.......should we offer some suggestions?

maybe you can go launch a search?

If I could, I would - I certainly wouldn't profess to be psychic - and I wouldn't throw out the "I'm losing my house" pity party - I'd say I was there to help search for Caylee ..... period. She's scheduled to leave tomorrow - what's she going to say when she hits another dead end? Will it be the dogs' fault?

She said Brooklyn...I live in Brooklyn and there are god knows how many Zenaida here.

But only one was at Sawgrass on June 17th.

Which for all we know really was a coincidence. sigh...I yearn for facts. Real, solid hard core facts.
I hate to see this case go stale.

All of Casey's silence makes me wonder, if this girl is biding her time.....waiting until she knows there will be nothing left to find....no body..no conviction..she is probably thinking....specially since it was said she was reading law books in her cell...boning up maybe??
worse thing is...in the end...she stays silent....caylee is never found..she wins.

sorry to be negative...this case is just wearing on me...all the lies..the grandparents saying things like casey deserving the mother of the year award for "protecting" Caylee.....I promise right now..if Caylee is found alive and all that Casey said was true about a kidnapping..I will be the first in line to offer an apology...I am not holding my breath.

But Casey has talked to Jose Baez 14 of the last 28 days for hours on end. So she is spinning something to him, and the "investigations" are a result of those conversations. Michael Walsh was implying weeks ago that more than the babysitter was involved. Just wonder who's names she dropped.

I've been thinking for a while and I don't think the Anthony's really are trying to pull one over on anyone - I don't think they are smart enough, or "evil" enough.

I'm sure its been rehashed, but it almost seems like Cindy at least just keeps thinking if she says this enough it will somehow be true - it wasn't Casey, it wasn't Casey. Like how people will avoid opening a letter containing bad news - if you just wish it away it will happen. It's not "real" until she says it. Which is sad, a few months ago these were probably pretty average people

snipped (...)But, people named Zenaida could be in danger. This is just crazy! I never thought of that. JMO.

Especially when they have never released a composite sketch ... it just leaves open for those looking for the nanny to look at everyone named ZG ...

I agree.. I think we are ALL feeling this... as much as I want to keep up with what is going on... NOTHING is going on. All of our speculating is not going to help us find out what has happened to Caylee... It helps US deal with this horrible event, to talk about it. The only way we are going to find out what has happened to Caylee is if LE figures it out and tells us, OR if the Family FINALY decides enough is enough and comes clean (unlikely)
So, all we can do is rehash and rediscuss... even NG has NOTHING new to talk about. I have seen this before... this is when she gets dangerously close to media lynch mob without the benefit of justice system... That is when I turn her off.
I really think that all we can do now is support each other... post any NEW things we find... and HOPE AGAINST HOPE for some good news (or news anyway that it will come)

If I have to close this thread again tonight to clean it up I will not open it back up tonight...

Casey isn't seeing her family, nor talking on the phone to them. Is it possible she's communicating with them via mail? Mail going in to the jail would be checked, but what about mail going out?

Casey isn't seeing her family, nor talking on the phone to them. Is it possible she's communicating with them via mail? Mail going in to the jail would be checked, but what about mail going out?

In my opinion, with LE and the FBI investigating, I don't think Casey can send ANYTHING out of that jail unmonitored (unless it's through her attorney and I'm not sure if that is legal)...

I have a few questions / observations...

I just realized that Cindy must have known about the stolen credit cards before actually picking up Casey's car from the impound lot and talking with her. If you remember, in her 911 call she says that she needs to have someone arrested for stealing a car and money and she says that she has the affidavits from the bank. This leads me to believe that she had knowledge of money being withdrawn by Casey. Do you think this is what caused the flurry of calls to "Mom and Dad" on June 16th - 18th, that Cindy possibly had the credit cards cancelled???

Ok... something else I question is why do the grandparents and Lee always schedule their visits with Casey seperate? Is she only allowed 2 adult visitors at a time?? Just wondering..

Just trying to piece this all together somehow... How much longer will the DNA take?????

In my opinion, with LE and the FBI investigating, I don't think Casey can send ANYTHING out of that jail unmonitored (unless it's through her attorney and I'm not sure if that is legal)...

From what was said about the mysterious letter, I gathered that it would be illegal for her to have her attorney take anything out that was not checked by jail authoriites. Besides in one of the links it says she id not allowed pencil or paper. I think that was thrown in to dispel any more talk of letters. I'll look for the link. It was posted this morning if anyone wants to help me find it.

I have a few questions / observations...

I just realized that Cindy must have known about the stolen credit cards before actually picking up Casey's car from the impound lot and talking with her. If you remember, in her 911 call she says that she needs to have someone arrested for stealing a car and money and she says that she has the affidavits from the bank. This leads me to believe that she had knowledge of money being withdrawn by Casey. Do you think this is what caused the flurry of calls to "Mom and Dad" on June 16th - 18th, that Cindy possibly had the credit cards cancelled???

Ok... something else I question is why do the grandparents and Lee always schedule their visits with Casey seperate? Is she only allowed 2 adult visitors at a time?? Just wondering..

Just trying to piece this all together somehow... How much longer will the DNA take?????

I am thinking DNA is in and being kept a secret as other pieces are coming together. I could be wrong, but LE has something because they've been playing their cards close to their vest.

No conviction? Is Casey for real? We are not talking about a teenager whose run away. We are not talking about a grown up who took off on their own, we are talking about a soon to be 3 year old. She just didn't up and disappear, she was in her mother's care. The mother doesn't know where she left the child, the mother has been lying to everyone for weeks. If the LE let her go without a conviction because there isn't a body, then they're shmucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member