Autopsy Results

What I saw wasn't a tat. It was slightly darker than his skin and looked like a comma shape.

He had what I call a mouse in the outside corner of his (right eye I think, trying to remember from which angle I saw it). It was barely visible, and IIRC it can be seen when he was standing before the judge.

Are you sure you didn't see the blurry image of a tattoo? He has one on each arm left and right. It looks like they circle his arms.

Please consider this: anticubital area with a hematoma from the phlebotomy performed to retrieve his DNA.

I also saw what looked to be a very large bruise on his inner left arm, right above the elbow, when he appeared in court yesterday.

Please consider this: a hematoma created in the antecubital area from the phlebotomy performed at the crime laboratory.

I think if his worst injuries were on his neck and back then Annie could have pulled his shirt over his head, which is something that commonly happens in fights

I've also not seen any obvious scratches in all of the recent photos of RC. If they were bad enough to draw blood, would they already be healed up?

Or are we thinking the blood was from AL's head? (as head wounds tend to bleed a bit more profusely)

Given that the incident of the death occurred 9/8/09 and the arrest occurred 9/17/09 and that most superficial cuts heal within 7-10 days, they are probably healed or well on their way to being healed. The level of healing would be significant enough in that a regular press photograph would not exhibit the pale striations.

Apt statement: head wounds bleed quite profusely as the region is well perfused.

From what I understand, they will cut up the area surrounding the body before they will touch the body. Preserving evidence is paramount-even over property remaining intact, debirlfan.

Absolutely correct and the evidence techs involved in this case are extremely well trained and more importantly, dedicated and competent!

Please consider this: a hematoma created in the antecubital area from the phlebotomy performed at the crime laboratory.

Hi joypath!
Can I try a translation? (lol)

"A nice little bruise from his blood draw?"

Hey...do you think they were extra gentle?:innocent:

thx as usual, joypath!

I keep having this awful thought that if this fight WAS about the mice, he may have used something to do with the mice equipment to choke her. Like put her head in some door of some kind and close it on her neck.

okay that's extra terrible, and I'm sorry, but I thought I'd throw it out there, so you can all say "no way" and then, I can sleep at night.

Hi joypath!
Can I try a translation? (lol)

"A nice little bruise from his blood draw?"

Hey...do you think they were extra gentle?:innocent:

thx as usual, joypath!

LOL thought I'd be "formal" tonight! Insider info:NO WAY were they delicate, gentile and comforting.....infact, the opportunity to claim "oops the vein rolled, missed and the ever popular, "the vein collapsed" were DEFINITELY considered but....professionalism kicked in!

I keep having this awful thought that if this fight WAS about the mice, he may have used something to do with the mice equipment to choke her. Like put her head in some door of some kind and close it on her neck.

okay that's extra terrible, and I'm sorry, but I thought I'd throw it out there, so you can all say "no way" and then, I can sleep at night.

Sleep tonight: mice cage NOT involved

Will the autopsy also include toxicology tests? In case she was given a sedative before killed? They didn't mention any defensive wounds or bruising on the body, did they?

Will the autopsy also include toxicology tests? In case she was given a sedative before killed? They didn't mention any defensive wounds or bruising on the body, did they?

I think toxicology is routinely included. Don't know if it will be in the report, but I'm betting it will be. We may not hear the evidence until it's presented in court, from what I understand.

I think toxicology is routinely included. Don't know if it will be in the report, but I'm betting it will be. We may not hear the evidence until it's presented in court, from what I understand.

I can absolutely confirm that toxicology was ordered within the scope of the post

Toxicology is performed on all homicide death (and many many others ) seen at the CT ME's office. Screening for barbiturates and benzodiazepines are part of the routine testing (urine) and quantatiative levels are determined from other body fluids.

The gross anatomy evaluation has NOT been released at this time, will definitely be released during the trial BUT CT is NOT the same as other States (ie Fla) where documents are released to the general public.

Toxicology is performed on all homicide death (and many many others ) seen at the CT ME's office. Screening for barbiturates and benzodiazepines are part of the routine testing (urine) and quantatiative levels are determined from other body fluids.

The gross anatomy evaluation has NOT been released at this time, will definitely be released during the trial BUT CT is NOT the same as other States (ie Fla) where documents are released to the general public.

So if we won't have access to the documents, will we still have access to the information, via court proceedings?

Further, aside from the autopsy information presented in court, is there a possibility there will be some autopsy information not presented in court, so we may never know the full contents of the autopsy?

So if we won't have access to the documents, will we still have access to the information, via court proceedings?

Further, aside from the autopsy information presented in court, is there a possibility there will be some autopsy information not presented in court, so we may never know the full contents of the autopsy?

More than likely some of the information will be "leaked" (but not by me!) and some of the information will be available during the court case, UNLESS sealed by the court! or redacted, again by the court.

Anser to the second part: possibly.....for example, the actual weight of the organs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back