Todd Kohlhepp - Social Media Presence

Don't know if this was posted elsewhere, apparently TK posted a picture of a woman walking on this same property. Link of article below....

"The find comes as it emerged Kohlhepp, 45, had posted a creepy picture on the internet of a woman walking through his farmland - leading police to investigate whether she could be one of his victims."

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...d-online-amid-grisly-finds.html?client=safari
No, that is not true. That photo was taken from a post on facebook that Todd commented on. He never posted that photo. Someone on his friends list did.
I can't post screenshot since it is against TOS.
Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No, that is not true. That photo was taken from a post on facebook that Todd commented on. He never posted that photo. Someone on his friends list did.
I can't post screenshot since it is against TOS.

Thanks, too bad you can't post a screenshot here. Perhaps if you sent it to the DM they would retract/correct the story? Probably not, but it's worth a try. I find it funny that the Daily Mail keeps calling his land "farmland". There is a small field and he has goats but the vast majority of the 95 acres is a wooded property. I would not call that farmland. JMO.

Thanks, too bad you can't post a screenshot here. Perhaps if you sent it to the DM they would retract/correct the story? Probably not, but it's worth a try. I find it funny that the Daily Mail keeps calling his land "farmland". There is a small field and he has goats but the vast majority of the 95 acres is a wooded property. I would not call that farmland. JMO.
I think the original poster has sent it to them and authorities, but I can send it as well.

I'm working on a timeline here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16W-f3KfkNQIUbamUk2Hl4PdEvso4wHVvzP_EN2Qg890/edit?usp=sharing

Any SS from Facebook, either TK's or CDC's would be much appreciated. Send me what you've got guys!!

I have found a few, are we allowed to post them here? Against TOS?

There are quite a few on the internet it would be great to get them here but I thought we weren't allowed to?

Can a moderator please clarify.

Have you seen the August 28th interaction with somebody. It starts out "I am wealthy,not rich and I wear jeans..".. very very interesting comments he made after that. I'm sorry to be so cryptic but I want to make sure I follow the rules here.

I'm thinking we aren't allowed to or else there would be very very many here?

An explanation of the rule on screen shots

If the press has published them they can be posted in this thread with a source link provided.

If not they cannot be posted on this thread.

However, since many read and viewed the social media prior to it's going poof, you can paraphrase what you recall about the posts you read (or that you have a screen shot of). Since we cannot link to it or otherwise substantiate it now, members will give your recollections whatever weight they wish.

That said, those screen shots are a great tool. Those who were smart enough to take them before TK's page went away will now have them tucked away for use during sleuthing. Staff can and will remove screen shots that are not properly sourced/linked.

Staff has no control over what members choose to share with one another either outside of WS or via private means. Just remember you can't post about it on the thread.

I skimmed through Greenville CL gigs yesterday. Not too thorough. But, almost, every single post jumped out at me. For cleaners, for masseuse, for fast money. Ugh. I'm not objective. There are so many sketchy people.

I am not objective enough either lol. You're right; there are SO many sketchy types on CL. So many posts on there could easily fit TK's persona.

april17.png

April 17th. The same day Johnny's sister made a public plea. Hers was at 1:28am, this seems like later in the morning.

attachment.php

April 17th. The same day Johnny's sister made a public plea. Hers was at 1:28am, this seems like later in the morning.

I wonder what he means when he refers to his "beach area"?

I wonder what he means when he refers to his "beach area"?
Okay this might be a disgusting thought but...
Is there any information regarding yellow jackets being attracted to burial sites? I tried to look it up but maybe other sleuths can find the info.
Yellow jackets form nests underground. This is why I ask. They may be attracted to other insects that come to the area. (Trying my best to be not to exact...hope you can understand what I'm asking.)
I wonder if the body farm in Tennessee has ever noted this?
It would seem to make sense. Maybe he refers to burials as "Being at the Beach". I think he was very cryptic with his wording but still wanted to "brag" a little.
To me that post means that he's searching for missing persons reports and when its not reported it makes him thrilled to be getting away with it.
I think he was planning on burying a body after work that day. That's how I read it at least. JMOO

Is there any information regarding yellow jackets being attracted to burial sites? I tried to look it up but maybe other sleuths can find the info.
Yellow jackets form nests underground. This is why I ask. They may be attracted to other insects that come to the area. (Trying my best to be not to exact...hope you can understand what I'm asking.)
It would seem to make sense. Maybe he refers to burials as "Being at the Beach". I think he was very cryptic with his wording but still wanted to "brag" a little.
To me that post means that he's searching for missing persons reports and when its not reported it makes him thrilled to be getting away with it.
I think he was planning on burying a body after work that day. That's how I read it at least. JMOO

I had to google 'yellow jackets' to find out that is a wasp to us... idk about bodies but they sure love to hang around trash, and anything sweet here. I got stung once when one landed on my hotdog, was drawn to the ketchup I think.

attachment.php

I just found info about a missing Hilton Head couple with a yacht called the Yellow Jacket. I posted about them in the possibles thread. I really wonder if this "beach area" and "Yellow Jacket" reference was about them...

I had to google 'yellow jackets' to find out that is a wasp to us... idk about bodies but they sure love to hang around trash, and anything sweet here. I got stung once when one landed on my hotdog, was drawn to the ketchup I think.
Yes!
They are very aggressive too. Any big machinery around would disturb them too and make them attack. Their nests can be massive too. My daddy almost died once when working at our farm. He was plowing an area with the tractor and the tractor FELL into the nest. He was stung all over and barely got to the local pharmacy. It was a small town so no doctors nearby but he knew the pharmacist. He gave him an epi shot and got him to the hospital. They are extremely AGGRESSIVE. They attack in packs too.
So if I was LE I would be looking for someone to come search the property for signs of yellow jacket nests. Might find other burial sites.
I doubt VERY seriously he was inactive at any time. I don't think he took breaks either. JMOO

I just found info about a missing Hilton Head couple with a yacht called the Yellow Jacket. I posted about them in the possibles thread. I really wonder if this "beach area" and "Yellow Jacket" reference was about them...
OMG OMG OMG!!!!
I was JUST researching this case to find it!!!! My mama called me and told me she remembered this case! I was looking it up! Can you post what you found regarding the couple?
Supposedly they were rich.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_jacket
"The diet of the adult yellow jacket consists primarily of items rich in sugars and
carbohydrates, such as fruits, flower nectar, and tree sap. Larvae feed on proteins derived from insects, meats, and fish, which are collected by the adults, which chew and condition them before feeding them to the larvae. Many of the insects collected by the adults are considered pest species, making the yellow jacket beneficial to agriculture.[SUP][3][/SUP] Larvae, in return, secrete a sugar material to be eaten by the adults; this exchange is a form of trophallaxis. In late summer, foraging workers pursue other food sources from meats to ripe fruits, or scavenge human garbage, sodas, picnics, etc., as additional sugar is needed to foster the next generation's queens.[SUP][3]"
I guess you could say it is possible.[/SUP]

Interesting but none of the 3 suspects match TK's description. Or are you saying maybe he was reacting to reading this story and glad it wasn't about him and his crimes?
Well I posted about it in another thread.
Here
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-Carver-35-Charged-w-Impersonating-LEO/page9
post 133
No I don't think HE was there at all. I'm beginning to think NN and him were in contact somehow.
Possibly a drug ring maybe?
Maybe that was his extra income. He had to be doing more than real estate.
But this crime may have been somehow connected to him. Maybe he knew it was going to happen and told them not to go through with it?
He was glad he didn't go. Make sense?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle