Why do you think they can't find Maddie? (or any viable perps?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristan

Reaction score
This case infuriates me. So much so, that I cannot visit this forum as often as I'd like.

WHY can't they find any evidence linking someone to this crime??

Will there ever be justice for this little angel?

The kidnappers have covered their tracks well or she is hidden away somewhere dead or alive.We can only pray she is alive.

Yea...one day a kidnapper saw a little girl on vacation with her parents and decided to take her, so over the course of 4 days he devised an evil plot so meticulous, that he has completely baffled Law Enforcement of 2 countries, the Pope, 2000 news reporters and 50 private detectives. Not to mention the entire world.

The kidnappers have covered their tracks well or she is hidden away somewhere dead or alive.We can only pray she is alive.
The perps have covered their tracks well......and of course she is hidden, that is why the ones who did this are still on the loose.

I think they can't find evidence becuase it was planned and executed by very clever people who used the media to hide in plain sight.

I think she was very well hidden and the perp(s) got very lucky.

I also think the luck will run out.

I think Madeline was possibly dumped in the ocean or in one of the numerous caves.

Trying really hard to :silenced: :silenced: :silenced:

Out of curiosity, when do you think this kidnapper first spotted Madeline? Do you think he stalked her as soon as she got off of the plane, and waited for the right time, or do you think he knew she was coming? Or perhaps spotted her after she had been there a few days and and realized she was left home at night and so he just took a chance? Do you think he was just lucky or he planned it down to the T? What's your gut feeling?

I think Maddie was spotted soon after arrival at the villa by a perp (most likely a pedophile) who wanted a child for sick, personal reasons. It only took a couple of days for the perp to realize that Maddie's parents left her and the twins alone nightly. IMO it was fairly easy for the perp to snatch Maddie from her bed and exit before it was discovered she was missing.

I think she was probably killed the night she was taken and I think her body was disposed of well before daylight the next day.

The crime scene was so botched by inept officers that solid evidence was destroyed.

I think she was very well hidden and the perp(s) got very lucky.

I also think the luck will run out.

Me too! I think there is something the perp(s) forgot, or something they never thought about, and it will be a break in the case.

At least I hope so.

This has been always the main sticking point with me -

What happened to maddy's body ? If she was killed / disposed of by the parents I just cant see how they could have done all that and not left a clue - nothing not even an eye witness - I know we have been through all this many times - but I have yet to hear a logical and plausible theory that involves disposing of her body in the close vicinity -

I still believe the most logical ( IMO ) answer was a snatch by person or persons unkown and then her being driven well away from the area - either to be killed shortly afterwards or god knows what

That is why there is no trace now .

Maybe there will be that gem of a clue that will suddenly appear - we are waiting .

This has been always the main sticking point with me -

What happened to maddy's body ? If she was killed / disposed of by the parents I just cant see how they could have done all that and not left a clue - nothing not even an eye witness - I know we have been through all this many times - but I have yet to hear a logical and plausible theory that involves disposing of her body in the close vicinity -
~snip~

With all due respect Gord....what is wrong with my theory? I have posted my theory about what happened that night a number of times and you have never commented or pointed out holes.

With all due respect Gord....what is wrong with my theory? I have posted my theory about what happened that night a number of times and you have never commented or pointed out holes.

I am sure we have discussed it many times and gone into the minutae of the how and when -

I will have to go back and see exacly what you have said - because I am sorry I dont always remember everything that is posted here .

ok I have read the theory that you posted where Maddy was moved before the main dinner started ( or booze fest as you called it ) in the scenic and then laid bare in a bush or scrub land in the south west .

I hope that is the one you meant ? If it isnt let me know .

The problem I have with that , Firstly you are assuming that the Mccans then hired the exact same car that O brien had - there never has been any evidence to support that - It could have happened but it is such a basic police job to get that info .

again this then means that O brien , Tanner and the Mcaans at least are involved - again I just cant buy that - why , what motive .

No eye witnesses of the car being driven - any time that night by anyone

then the whole evening after that - the Mccans then casualy went to dinner acted normaly - Gerry chattting with Wilkins etc until they had to fake the discovery ? Again in my opinion it isnt a plausible theory. I am not saying it is wrong as all theorys in essance are just opinions linked together .

and then the body just dissapears ? - not even remains found - ok it is a remote region , but they didnt have that amount of time to drive for hours

My whole thing in this case is what seems logical and plausible -

The problem I suppose for everyone - incuding it seems the PJ it seems is that there is no theory that is proving to fruitful at the moment

I think she was probably killed the night she was taken and I think her body was disposed of well before daylight the next day.

The crime scene was so botched by inept officers that solid evidence was destroyed.
I think the crime scene was so botched by the parents of Maddie so that all the solid evidence would be destroyed.

I think they killed her and indeed took her body away that night and certainly disposed of her remains before daylight all the while destroying evidence, covering their tracks and creating a wall of lies to feed the media.

ok I have read the theory that you posted where Maddy was moved before the main dinner started ( or booze fest as you called it ) in the scenic and then laid bare in a bush or scrub land in the south west.
~snip~

I have proposed that there was an accident prior to dinner and she may have been moved to the scrubland close to the resort.

However, I stated: via car (not the Scenic)

and: booze fest (if there was one, pure speculation)

important differences, IMO.

The "car" could have belonged to anyone, including the resort. It could have been "borrowed" to run a quick errand, say to pick up medicine for a sick child....no one would be the wiser. As far as witnesses to a car being driven?? I am sure many cars were driven in that area that night....

I do not believe that anyone else, other than the McCanns, are complicit.

As far as being able to go to dinner without breaking down and sobbing uncontrollably, IF alot of alcohol was consumed it could dull an emotional response...it's possible. Also, it is pretty clear that the McCanns are very capable of keeping their emotions in check as evidenced by the many interviews where they have done exactly that. They do not behave in a "typical" manner which would indicate that they believed that their baby daughter may have been kidnapped by a "predator" and could be experiencing unimaginable horrors.

Driving for hours??? The maps I posted show the type of scrubland that I described right next to the monument that Gerry wrote about that they jogged to in 19 minutes. The area around Bergau could be reached by car in 20 minutes, tops. But, that is just one theory of how a body could have been hidden close by. There are wells, caves, etc. within a half hours walk from the Ocean Club.

Moongoddess was there, she described the area and described that a body hidden (close by) would be like trying to find "a needle in a haystack".

Seems logical to me....

I have proposed that there was an accident prior to dinner and she may have been moved to the scrubland close to the resort.

However, I stated: via car (not the Scenic)

and: booze fest (if there was one, pure speculation)

important differences, IMO.

The "car" could have belonged to anyone, including the resort. It could have been "borrowed" to run a quick errand, say to pick up medicine for a sick child....no one would be the wiser. As far as witnesses to a car being driven?? I am sure many cars were driven in that area that night....

I do not believe that anyone else, other than the McCanns, are complicit.

As far as being able to go to dinner without breaking down and sobbing uncontrollably, IF alot of alcohol was consumed it could dull an emotional response...it's possible. Also, it is pretty clear that the McCanns are very capable of keeping their emotions in check as evidenced by the many interviews where they have done exactly that. They do not behave in a "typical" manner which would indicate that they believed that their baby daughter may have been kidnapped by a "predator" and could be experiencing unimaginable horrors.

Driving for hours??? The maps I posted show the type of scrubland that I described right next to the monument that Gerry wrote about that they jogged to in 19 minutes. The area around Bergau could be reached by car in 20 minutes, tops. But, that is just one theory of how a body could have been hidden close by. There are wells, caves, etc. within a half hours walk from the Ocean Club.

Moongoddess was there, she described the area and described that a body hidden (close by) would be like trying to find "a needle in a haystack".

Seems logical to me....

You see to me Colomon I still cant imagine this - once you drill down the detail - and to me the detail is important - I appreciate that you are less concerned with the " nuts and bolts " - you mention a car - now this is crucial - whose car , why havent they come forward - I mean I think if they had " borrowed " a car the night Maddy went missing - whoever lent the car might just be a tad suspicious - I mean I know I would - If a dead Maddy had been in this car then DNA anything could be found - but we have not heard anything about a car - imagine the scenario Gerry =wanting to borrow a car - why - it was 6.30 / 7.00 at night . It was getting dark -

also if this were an accident - it would not be planned - the had possibly and hour and half at the very tops -to get the car - get Maddy in decide where they were going dispose of the body - get back to the villa freshen up - and then arrive at 8.30 with a smile at Tapas - I dont care how good they were at keeping their composure - there would have been something strange -

I am not trying to be difficult here - just trying to deal with you points - I am sorry they dont seem plausible in my mind - but I respect your opinion

I always assumed that the group (17 of them) must have two cars. There were two groups of 5 each (5 McCs, 5 Payne/Websters). Those two parties probably shared one larger car: the other groups of 4 and 3, respectively, shared one smaller car. It's possible that they took turns having a day with the car.

When David Payne went to "check on" Kate, he could have either dropped off the keys to the shared car, or picked them up.

Gerry said that they had no car during that period- he may have merely meant that the car wasn't in his name- he was just the second driver on the contract.

You see to me Colomon I still cant imagine this - once you drill down the detail - and to me the detail is important - I appreciate that you are less concerned with the " nuts and bolts "

Man, that aggravates me gord....

Does all of that which I just posted come across as "not being concerned with the nuts and bolts"?? I know I said "we" when I was referring to most people in the US but, jeez, I think I am definitely showing that I am concerned....

- you mention a car - now this is crucial - whose car , why havent they come forward - I mean I think if they had " borrowed " a car the night Maddy went missing - whoever lent the car might just be a tad suspicious - I mean I know I would - If a dead Maddy had been in this car then DNA anything could be found - but we have not heard anything about a car - imagine the scenario Gerry =wanting to borrow a car - why - it was 6.30 / 7.00 at night . It was getting dark -

Ok, what if he did borrow a car from one of the other Tapas 7 saying that he needed it to get something from the pharmacy, and say that a body would have been wrapped and placed inside a suitcase (no DNA left behind), and say that, yes, that person is suspicious and may even have been so suspicious that they contacted a lawyer and said they wanted to "change" their testimony. What if that person is afraid of what might happen to them if they come forward now, what if they sedated their kids that night? What if they were convinced that if such information should get out that they would all lose everything, including their careers and their children?

also if this were an accident - it would not be planned - the had possibly and hour and half at the very tops -to get the car - get Maddy in decide where they were going dispose of the body - get back to the villa freshen up - and then arrive at 8.30 with a smile at Tapas - I dont care how good they were at keeping their composure - there would have been something strange -

My timeline is different than yours gord. I believe that the creche closed at 5:00PM as I have seen on the Mark Warner website. I don't believe the nanny or the restaurant owner with the CCTV tape. I also believe that the McCanns arrived at the Tapas at 8:55PM, as I have seen written as being reported by one of the T7. Even if we allow 2 hours for the cadaver scent to have been left....that allows for almost 2 hours to plan and execute. There was alot of jogging going on during the vacation, alot of time to drive around and explore. There is a lovely "Clifftop Walk" that the MW people may have suggested....

Something strange? Do you find their behavior to be strange now? Did you think their behavior was strange in the days following the disappearance? Have you ever seen footage of sociopaths who swear they had nothing to do with the death/vanishing only to find out that they were responsible?

I am not trying to be difficult here - just trying to deal with you points - I am sorry they dont seem plausible in my mind - but I respect your opinion

Right back atcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member