Possible Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please post here anyone you think may be a match to this Jane Doe.

Got this tip on myspace, haven't looked at it yet.

Subject: RE: MySpacers work together to try and solve mystery
Body: It's ironic that you posted this. I've been awake all night trying to find a match. Here is what I came up with:
NCMC1046107
or
NCMC852270
or
NCIC #: M-947561205

Names that I recall mentioned as possible matches over the last year on this and other forums that I personally haven't checked out yet:

Heather Lindsay Silver. She went missing from St Mary's Hospital in Tucson, AZ, September 12, 1997. RULED OUT

Stephanie Condon. Missing since October 30, 1998 from Myrtle Creek, Oregon. Her date of birth is Octobber 4, 1984, she was 16 when she disappeared under suspicious circumstances. Her hair color and jaw line seems identical to our gal in AZ. Her case number is NCMC855808 RULED OUT

RULED OUT
Oops, found reply on Heather Silver from AZ ME:

I got an email from the ME this morning:

Subject: RE: Case Number 99-0305

Someone did suggest Heather Silver as a lead, so that is being looked into already by police.

Thank you very much for inquiring!
Suzi

Another message from myspace person who was trying to help with this. She sent Michaela's mom photos of Jane Doe and all info:

Michaela's mom doesn't think that this is Michaela. So far I think she's only looked at the two available composite drawings and not the actual post-mortem pictures.

She did mention that LE already has their DNA, so I would assume that perhaps it's already been checked against this Jane Doe? I don't want to push this..

eta Michaela RULED OUT

and another:

I heard from Michaela's mom again. She did look at the post-mortem pic and doesn't see a resemblance. I can't imagine how that would be to take a look at someone that might be your daughter.. she has to be pretty strong indeed!

As I said, LE has the DNA and at this point, since she doesn't believe it's her, I am not pursuing this lead. Perhaps something will come out of the efforts by the folks at Attempt to Identify. I just read their update and it appears they've met with some success.

Case File 813DFAZ RULED OUT

DPitcher.jpg
DPitcher2.jpg
DPitcher1.jpg

Left: Pitcher, circa 1993; Right: Age-progression at age 27 (circa 2006)
Danielle Therese Pitcher
Missing since May 23, 1993 from Sunizona, Cochise County, Arizona.
Classification: Lost, Injured, Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: March 11, 1979
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 14 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'1"; 112 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes
  • Clothing: White tank top, white shorts, black boots with a heel.
These are young pictures, but I think the facial structure is similar. The Arizona connection doesn't hurt, either.

Case File 813DFAZ RULED OUT

DPitcher.jpg
DPitcher2.jpg
DPitcher1.jpg

Left: Pitcher, circa 1993; Right: Age-progression at age 27 (circa 2006)
Danielle Therese Pitcher
Missing since May 23, 1993 from Sunizona, Cochise County, Arizona.
Classification: Lost, Injured, Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: March 11, 1979
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'1"; 112 lbs.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes
  • Clothing: White tank top, white shorts, black boots with a heel.
These are young pictures, but I think the facial structure is similar. The Arizona connection doesn't hurt, either.

All of this would work for me if it weren't for the height. I cannot speak for other's, but most of my height was achieved by the time I was 13-I grew maybe another two inches until I was 16, and I am 5'7". The early newspaper reports from when she was rescued to when she died reported that she was 5'7" I believe...what does everyone else think? Also, this DOB puts mJD closer to 20, and I really feel she was younger....JMO.

The Doe Network:
Case File 1438DFBLR

ESoldatova.jpg

Soldatova, circa 1995
Elena Evgenyevna Soldatova
Missing since March 22, 1995 from Minsk, Belarus.
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: November 23, 1977
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 18 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 165-168 cm
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Red dyed hair; blue eyes. Oval face; thin build. She looked like 23-25 years old at the time of her disappearance. She had her hair straight, short and dyed red. Shoe size 37-38 european.
Here's another one who looks like MJD, though probably is too old. Again, that oval Slavic face shape is so prominent.

The Doe Network:
Case File 1868DFMI

CPHall.jpg
CPHall1.jpg

Right: Age-progressed to 18 years
Coral Pearl Hall
Missing since September 22, 1998 from Flint, Genesee County, Michigan
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: September 21, 1984
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 4'11" (150 cm); 85 lbs (39 kg)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Blonde hair; blue eyes.
  • Marks, Scars: She has a scar on the lower part of her neck.
I think that Coral Hall has been mentioned before, but I didn't see her on the ME's excluded list.

JESSICA CLICK-HILL
NCMC810767c1.jpg

DOB: Sep 29, 1987
Missing: Sep 2, 1995
Age Now: 20
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4'0" (122 cm)
Weight: 60 lbs (27 kg)
Missing From:
REDLANDS
CA
United States

Has she been ruled out as a possibility?... The chin looks so similar..

I believe Jessica was submitted previously by Lorelei (as was Coral)..they are 2 of the very few possibles that are not on the excluded list.

The Doe Network:
Case File 1438DFBLR

ESoldatova.jpg

Soldatova, circa 1995

Vital Statistics
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: Red dyed hair; blue eyes. Oval face; thin build. She looked like 23-25 years old at the time of her disappearance. She had her hair straight, short and dyed red. Shoe size 37-38 european.
Here's another one who looks like MJD, though probably is too old. Again, that oval Slavic face shape is so prominent.

WOW! She may seem too "old" - but she looks soooooo much like MJD! She disappeared on a trip to Russia. It's not too much of a stretch to think she may have ended up in some prostitution ring that does business in the US, is it? Ahhhhhhhhhh! If only we knew if the %^*(*&(*&#* in the car with her said she had an accent.

The Doe Network:
Case File 1438DFBLR

ESoldatova.jpg

Soldatova, circa 1995

Vital Statistics

Wow, she really does resemble MJD. Though, I want to mention something, I think the fullness on MJD's face is due to swelling from the accident. If you look only at the left side of her face, right for us viewing pics, it does appear that she would have had more of a narrow face.

I did a pic just copying her left half and copying it over to the other side.

From photo suite... which I don't know how to use too well.

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

Wow, she really does resemble MJD. Though, I want to mention something, I think the fullness on MJD's face is due to swelling from the accident. If you look only at the left side of her face, right for us viewing pics, it does appear that she would have had more of a narrow face.

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

I have tried to take the swelling into consideration when looking for possible matches - just concentrating on the right side of her face, eyebrows and her nose. But when I saw Elana's pic - I saw the BEST resemblance so far of any pic we've seen here. And...I have looked a every possible missing girl in every state for years back and have not come up with any possibles.

OT a little - has anyone noticed that the Doe Network does not seem to have posted any missing females past 1999? I've noticed that in looking for MJD - among others. It's disturbing to me. I use the Charley Project quite a bit also because I find it to be more "user friendly" for searches. But if the Doe Network isn't up to date, I would prefer not to use it. I've seen plenty of cases where missing people were not actually reported missing until quite some time after the fact. That could apply to our MJD - or anyone else for that matter!

I have tried to take the swelling into consideration when looking for possible matches - just concentrating on the right side of her face, eyebrows and her nose. But when I saw Elana's pic - I saw the BEST resemblance so far of any pic we've seen here. And...I have looked a every possible missing girl in every state for years back and have not come up with any possibles.

OT a little - has anyone noticed that the Doe Network does not seem to have posted any missing females past 1999? I've noticed that in looking for MJD - among others. It's disturbing to me. I use the Charley Project quite a bit also because I find it to be more "user friendly" for searches. But if the Doe Network isn't up to date, I would prefer not to use it. I've seen plenty of cases where missing people were not actually reported missing until quite some time after the fact. That could apply to our MJD - or anyone else for that matter!

Newer missing persons cases at Doe are listed at their sister organization, NAMPN. Click on the blue box for the sister organization.

Newer missing persons cases at Doe are listed at their sister organization, NAMPN. Click on the blue box for the sister organization.

Thanks - I do search there as well. I just wish there was better cross-referencing with these sites!

I have sent Elena's posting to Maricopa - just in case.

MJD_ID_TawniLee.jpg

Hmmm.. I never did really take that into consideration (the swelling), thanks for posting this. Wow, MJD does bare a striking resemblance to some of these foreign girls.. I am hoping that maybe she did come from another country and her family didn't think to look in the US.. someone has GOT to be missing this beautiful girl..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane