Possible Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a database for people that are missing internationally? Or would we have to search country by country? I know people usually run to somewhere other than the US, but could it a parental custody dispute thing and someone felt they could NOT report her missing? Mail Order Bride?

I have sent Elena's posting to Maricopa - just in case.

Thanks Fairy.

Yes, Vashley, I really get the feeling that she is Eastern European. It is difficult for me to convey the tens of thousands of young girls from former Eastern bloc countries who are tricked/kidnapped/go willingly into foreign prostitution. If I didn't have roots in Europe myself, I would never believe the extent of the phenomenon.

Thanks Fairy.

Yes, Vashley, I really get the feeling that she is Eastern European. It is difficult for me to convey the tens of thousands of young girls from former Eastern bloc countries who are tricked/kidnapped/go willingly into foreign prostitution. If I didn't have roots in Europe myself, I would never believe the extent of the phenomenon.

I totally agree absinthe - and it sure would explain a lot with regard to this particular case.

BTW - when I submitted Elena's info to the Maricopa investigators, I also asked if we can have access to the police and ME's reports. Might not get very far with that request - but it doesn't hurt to ask!

I totally agree absinthe - and it sure would explain a lot with regard to this particular case.

BTW - when I submitted Elena's info to the Maricopa investigators, I also asked if we can have access to the police and ME's reports. Might not get very far with that request - but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes I think that LE may be so tight-lipped about this case because they may have stumbled onto something big.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but sometimes I think that LE may be so tight-lipped about this case because they may have stumbled onto something big.

Yes, I agree completely.

Also, I looked up the origin of the surname "DeJong", and it is Dutch, which would be Slavic, right? Maybe there is a linking between Lindsay DeJong and MJD?..

And maybe Lindsay was never questioned because her English wasn't very good.. and not a lot of people can translate those types of languages...

Yes, I agree completely.

Also, I looked up the origin of the surname "DeJong", and it is Dutch, which would be Slavic, right? Maybe there is a linking between Lindsay DeJong and MJD?..

The Netherlands is not a Slavic country, but it certainly has an infamous prostitution industry. Good sleuthing!

You know, I was reading up on prostitution in the Netherlands, and it's legal there.. they have sex trafficking in a lot of other European countries, and the legal age of consent in the Netherlands is 16, probably pretty close to how old our MJD was.

I could be off the wall here, but I felt it was worth looking into since L. DeJong has a very common Dutch surname..

Age Progressed to age 19 Additional Images of Child Printable Format
MCIClogoNew.jpg
Florida Department of Law Enforcement
Missing Children Information Clearinghouse
Smallbadge.jpg
MISSING CHILD
PARENTAL ABDUCTION
LINDSAY MARIE JOHNSON Date Missing: 2/5/1994 Missing From: Fairfax,VA County: Birth Date: 5/14/1988 Age Disappeared: 5 yrs 8 months Height: 4' 00" Race: White Hair: Blonde Weight: 055 Sex: Female Eyes: Blue Narrative: The children may be in the company of their non-custodial mother and are believed to be in Florida.

Wow that last one looks like it could be a match. The height is way off, but that could be a mistake. Easy enough to check the teeth and the ear piercings.

Wow that last one looks like it could be a match. The height is way off, but that could be a mistake. Easy enough to check the teeth and the ear piercings.

:blowkiss:

Did we call or send this one in? i can't remember, lol. MJD height is listed at both 5'4" and 5'7", right? Racheal went missing when she was 14...now I know that I grew another inch or two between 14 and 16, so the 5'3" height for her could have been accurate for 1997...

I think we can rule out Lindsay Johnson - unless I'm reading that wrong. If her DOB was 1988, she'd only have been 11 in 1999.

I thought it was August, I must be on crack today. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member