Source: Casey's Attorney Marketing Photos To Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

GirlinCentralFL

Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.wftv.com/news/18651683/detail.html

Thursday, February 5, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony is willing to part with more photos of her dead daughter to help pay for her defense. A source told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that Casey's attorneys have been trying to market the photos to the media again.

Casey continues to be well-funded in jail.
She had about $300 in her jail account Thursday
and spent $12 this week on snacks and a drink.
She also received another $75 from complete
strangers living in Fort Lauderdale, California
and Michigan.

I wonder if Casey has the pictures on her? I mean otherwise they would have to get them from Cindy and George right?
OMG, I think I'll go and just ::puke::

http://www.wftv.com/news/18651683/detail.html

Thursday, February 5, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned Casey Anthony is willing to part with more photos of her dead daughter to help pay for her defense. A source told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that Casey's attorneys have been trying to market the photos to the media again.

:mad: How sad! I guess I can't be surprised that a woman willing to kill her child b/c she is getting the way of "life" isnt above pimping the dead daughter out. Is she not releasing the body for burial b/c she is still working on a deal for the dead baby photos & still shopping for the most bucks?

I don't think this looks good for Casey. I hope every single person they discussed shopping those photos with is called to the stand. Let them tell in their own words how grieving this b!tch was.

:mad: How sad! I guess I can't be surprised that a woman willing to kill her child b/c she is getting the way of "life" isnt above pimping the dead daughter out. Is she not releasing the body for burial b/c she is still working on a deal for the dead baby photos & still shopping for the most bucks?

I don't think this looks good for Casey. I hope every single person they discussed shopping those photos with is called to the stand. Let them tell in their own words how grieving this b!tch was.

Any outlet willing to pay for them at this point doesn't deserve an audience!

There are not enough pictures of Caylee in the world to buy a single one of these disgusting vultures a stinking clue. They make me ill.

Any outlet willing to pay for them at this point doesn't deserve an audience!

mdo - don't you suspect
they are hounding daily
for pics and more pics?

I think so.

Buyers and sellers.
No difference imo!!!

Is it legal for the alledged murderer of the victim to profit off the victim? If it is the law really needs to be changed.JB is a sleeze.IMO and any media who buy the photos should be boycotted.I know I will not buy anything that will put dollars in KC murdering hands to pay for her defence.And they say crime does not pay,it sure seems too.Sickening to me

The analyst that WFTV uses for insight says that this is a bad move on JB's part. It will make KC look bad to the potential jury pool that she does not care and it will only add to everything. IMHO JB does not need all these fancy expensive experts especially if he knows the perp cant even pay.

I only hope that there is a few news programs out there that say no way Jose when confronted with an offer. :furious:

I don't know why the media would even pay for more pictures of Caylee. Caylee's gone now. We have seen dozens and dozens of pictures of her. Who would pay to see more and why??? I don't even know why those pictures are all that marketable anymore. I sure wouldn't go out of my way to look at them.

Hah! I say let her dump as much money as she wants into JB's inept defense, she'll still end up the same as the last child murderer he defended.:crazy:

mdo - don't you suspect
they are hounding daily
for pics and more pics?

I think so.

Buyers and sellers.
No difference imo!!!

OH, I know, its just so sad to me...just so sad..
I know it will happen, no matter what anyone thinks..
:shakehead:

Is it legal for the alledged murderer of the victim to profit off the victim? If it is the law really needs to be changed.JB is a sleeze.IMO and any media who buy the photos should be boycotted.I know I will not buy anything that will put dollars in KC murdering hands to pay for her defence.And they say crime does not pay,it sure seems too.Sicking

If she were already convicted, it would be illegal.

If she were already convicted, it would be illegal.

`If she is convicted will JB have to give back the money?It s a law that really needs to be changed.She has already showed she is lower then pond scum and so is anyone on her defence team IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44