2011.02.06 Clint Dunn says someone close to family needs to be looked into.

So Clint heard this from????..........BD. Sigh.

Doubt he heard it from LE since Clint just said this 5 days ago:

SNIPPED; BBM

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...int-dunn-radio-interview-feb-2-transcription/

Clint: They keep me and Billie Jean more in the dark than everybody else. We have to find everything out through the media.

I mean, and they’re keeping the media in the, they’re keeping everything in the dark.
I mean, it’s like they know something, and they don’t want to let it loose.

It doesn't make sense to keep saying this but not saying who. How is mystery man supposed to be found if no one knows who they are looking for? A description, perhaps, a vehicle, something?

or even a state,there's relatives on both sides in a number of states.I think something's come up since yesterday.I guess we'll have to see what happens in BD's interview tomorrow,if she'll still be on.Better yet hearing from LE tomorrow would be wonderful to see what they have to say.

IMO, someone set Clint straight after his last two interviews.

Host: Who was the other person that threatened Billie and Hailey that Billie is now mentioning. Do you know that, or?

Clint: I’m not sure who Billie Jean is talking about there. I haven’t talked, I mean, since I went to El Paso last week, I haven’t talked to Billie Jean, and I haven’t called her on the phone or anything, and you know, that’s all I know is what you know from that right there.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/201...int-dunn-radio-interview-feb-2-transcription/

Said he didn't have any clue as to it could even be IIRC!!! Wonder if someone emphatically clued him in to the terror of it all :rolleyes:.. The picture that's emerging for me is an interesting one...

That's what I recalled CD saying - he didn't know who the mysterious person was.

This case makes me think I dreamed or imagined things. <sigh>

Isn't the RSO in the trailer behind the "persons" house a rumor?

I think so.

Really wouldnt it be nice if all RSO's and non Rso's were rumors?

Yes! I was just trying to remember if we could discuss it or not. I can't even remember where it came from originally. I'm sure it's in this 3 foot pile of paper I call notes somewhere.........:waitasec:

Is he referring to someone who made the reported threat to BD? I'm so lost...

That's what I was thinking too. Hasn't it been said that that person who threated B could not be found when that report first came out?

I wonder if it's actually a 'he'? I keep thinking about SA's cousin's sister missing. Does anyone know if that's info is true? I keep hoping she's been located and has H with her.

With LE in that town down to one cop working this case, I hope they check this out real soon. I'm afraid this on the way to being a cold case.

Hailey wouldn't have left with nothing to spend the night,at least her hoodie.I'm also keeping it open my mind it was set up to make it look like she was abducted by anyone at this point.Because it's starting not to make sense.If all we've heard for this month,even the last week,is what LE is having to deal with,no wonder they're still investigating.

:banghead:

That's what I was thinking too. Hasn't it been said that that person who threated B could not be found when that report first came out?

I wonder if it's actually a 'he'? I keep thinking about SA's cousin's sister missing. Does anyone know if that's info is true? I keep hoping she's been located and has H with her.

As far as we know, there is no missing cousin/cousin's sister at this time...it was a rumor.

Are you a local, swedie? I'm sorry if I've missed that info...had a long day today.

The cousin's sister is not missing any longer. She had runaway but was found.

Maybe we need a thread that says "Rumors That Are Not To Be Discussed", lol. I kid, don't shoot me Mods.

I'm not feeling as confident in LE as I usually do. I hope they have more than SA's weirdness, failed polygraph and pings, but I don't feel like they do, and all of that is not really that meaningful. Even leaving his job may not be that off the charts for this guy.

As far as we know, there is no missing cousin/cousin's sister at this time...it was a rumor.

Are you a local, swedie? I'm sorry if I've missed that info...had a long day today.

Hi TM! :seeya: No I'm not local, I'm in Canada. Thank you for answering my question. I learnt about H's case on NG. I found WS about a year ago while looking up information on our Canadian case about VStafford. I'm pretty close (within an hours drive) from Woodstock, ON, where she lived.

These cases are so very sad and disturbing. What is this world coming to? What bothers me the most is when a parent/parents are involved in their childs death. So so sad. :(

The cousin's sister is not missing any longer. She had runaway but was found.

Yes, she ran away from New Mexico and showed up in Texas. She was located before Hailey went missing. She was staying with family there I believe. Hopefully not the same family as SA.

Maybe we need a thread that says "Rumors That Are Not To Be Discussed", lol. I kid, don't shoot me Mods.

images.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ray gun/rego123/images.jpg?o=12

Okay,if we go with this theory of a mysterious person known to the "Dunn" family,if this unnamed mysterious person took her,there would be no reason to not take a bag of her things since she told SA she was spending the night at someone's house.Sooo,for this to be made to look like an abduction,so she could leave with this person,she would have to be in on it.The person wouldn't want to be hunted down for abducting a minor with a bolo all over the country,so that would be stupid.If she was in on it,wouldn't it be more sense to look like she ran away?Which also would be no reason for her not to take her hoodie and shoes,at least.If she was making an excuse to be out all night,hello,she'd still take her hoodie.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back