2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tip to CA: Better take that chili out of the crockpot and save it for later.

Oh - and cancel that welcome home party.

So depending on buy time she has about 6-8 months left to serve.

It's not good enough of course, but it sure is fun to watch her steaming about not going home today, so I'll take it.

I agree! Love the idea of her watching her attorneys milking HER fame on TV...and hopefully by the time she gets out most people will have moved on to other stories.

If it is February, just think of the presidential politics going on about then...she'll be OLD NEWS!

#JoseBaez is texting someone during the sentencing. #CaseyAnthony looks a little disappointed...

by stevehelling via twitter 7:39 AM

IF GA is angry why is he there? I've always thought GA is weak, I haven't changed my mind.

He's not angry at all IMO. That poker face he played so effectively garnished lots of sympathy for him. We've all been played, folks.

I believe a part of that three years served has already been used with the check fraud sentencing. IDK what she has left with good time, maybe someone can help ?

Maybe it is just plain petty of me but I have satisfaction in her not being released today just not today- because she was hoping for it and planning on it judging by her demeanor in court today. Another few weeks in jail -It ain't much but I'll take it.

I can't believe she has the nerve to look irritated.

I realize she expected to get out today, but, in my opinion, and nothing will ever convince me otherwise, she already got away with murder.

I hope her disappointment is heavy and excruciating.

I just wish they would STOP giving her privileges and put her in general population!! Why does she get special treatment??? :(

She would be killed or harmed. The jail cannot risk it...sadly.

Yep, Juror 3 was boo-hooing that they had to look at the pool in the posh hotel they were staying and couldn't even swim :(

Who told the truth?

#14 is telling a different story........ the jurors ARE LYING TO COVER THEIR a$$ES

So she'll still get out in a couple months? Why is this a victory? And why do the 3 years she's served count toward anything, I thought those were for other charges. She should have to go back for 4 years total!

I will take a sliver of happiness that she won't get to leave today. And the fact that she looks pissed.

She should serve at least 4 years for willfully killing her daughter.

The July, August, I thought he was saying that he would reserve the right to officially make a verdict as to time she needs to serve.

I could be totally wrong.

right i don't think she's getting out in a couple of weeks. that doesn't even add up, does it?

Someone on the DT needs to send the party goers home. NO PARTY TONIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member