GUILTY SD - Charles & Dennis Helland for child *advertiser censored*, Medford, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Charles Helland has a prior on child *advertiser censored*. Back in 2004 the Boy Scout leader was arrested on the same charges.

Now Dennis there his twin never was popped, but I'm gonna bet he just never got caught.

http://www.ksfy.com/story/15691627/neighbor-reacts-to-twins-arrest-for-child-*advertiser censored*

61 year old twin brothers downloading child *advertiser censored*. For real this world is messed UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well uhhhhhh according to a social network Dennis just may be a Boy Scout leader as well.

Don't want to link in case there's kids on the site. Albeit he's a smurf in his mind.

I sometimes worry that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg and so much of this is going on below the surface. Very depressing.....

We've had other brothers. Remember Daniel and David Ladeau from last year? They sent coded messages about their child *advertiser censored* obsession to each other in jail from different states.

And these guys are 61. Imagine the years this has been going on. And manufacturing???

Filly, you made me spit all over my computer!! Why yes, Dennis is involved in scouting. Quite a bit:

http://www.siouxbsa.org/SearchResults.aspx?q=helland

His profile:

http://www.siouxbsa.org/ViewMyPage.aspx?t=L7ulbjuUMndm5k81642uMz8TVSDeCiyT

Dennis Helland

Contact Information
*advertiser censored* *advertiser censored*-XXXX
Click to send email

Biography:

Involved in Cub Scouting and Boy Scouts as a youth - Clear Lake, SD and Bozeman, MT.

Scoutmaster for 12 years - Troop #1 in Medford, Oregon

Former District Scout Executive and summer camp Program Director

Wood Badge & BSA Nat'l Camping School Trained

Vigil Honor member of the Order of the Arrow - Founder's Award Recipient.

Ummmm....I know someone who worked on their Eagle Scout badge in Medford. Hmmm

Lots of volunteer work in my neck of the woods, and not just scouting....

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/19980730/NEWS/307309995&cid=sitesearch

Helland keeps ballparks spiffy
July 30, 1998

"Dennis Helland is a perfectionist who just can't sit still. That's what makes him so valuable to Medford's [OR] American Little League ball park. An accountant by night, Helland has spent three to six hours a day volunteering at the fields since the season started in March..."

and

"....If the world had more people like Dennis we'd all be better off. Helland spreads gravel under the bleachers, weeds near the fences and makes sure the grass stays green. He does everything nobody else wants to do...."

and

"....Helland doesn't have children -- he's never been married -- and he's not even a big baseball fan. I don't really know that much about baseball, he said. I didn't like things being thrown at me what I was a kid. So why spend so much time fixing up the fields? Well, one answer is that he's a perfectionist. He wouldn't mind some help, but he also likes working alone. That's why he never married. I don't think it would work out, he said. I like my time to be my own, and I don't like to have to be accountable to anyone else. It's the same reason Helland enjoys working nights. He does swing-shift accounting work at Fresh Express, a Medford produce wholesaler. Afternoons are all his own...."

and

".....there's one more factor on his agenda. As Southern Oregon coordinator for the Oregon Wrestling Association, he's scouting for wrestlers. He looks for boys who are aggressive, independent and can be coached, but who also are team players. Baseball players often have good wrestling qualities, Helland said. Especially the catchers -- they're fearless...."

more at link (subscription site but up to 10 articles are free)

Well, there you go.

Dennis Helland even has a website on using technology in scouting:

http://www.dhelland.bravehost.com/

I'm sending this info on to our local LE. This guy was in our county for years, volunteering with youth....baseball, wrestling, scouts.

We've had other brothers. Remember Daniel and David Ladeau from last year? They sent coded messages about their child *advertiser censored* obsession to each other in jail from different states.

And these guys are 61. Imagine the years this has been going on. And manufacturing???

Remember the twin doctors who were busted for child molestation? I can't remember their names.

The Blankenburg twins of Ohio. Both pediatricians. Scary indeed. I forwarded the stuff I found to our DA and to the High Tech Crimes Unit. The thing that really bugs me is that Dennis was in Medford, working with boys, for 12 years. Please tell me that SD LEOs will notify the Medford, OR authorities. Boys might forget a name but they'd never forget that face. If you go to Dennis' FB page (there are no children, promise), there's a larger photo of him in his Boy Scout regalia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back