10/19/2010 - One Year Since Somer was Killed

If there is a Hell, Jarred Harrell should join Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Osama bin Laden and 9/11 Terrorists, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin in Hell. :furious:

Let me remind you if no one else has. Every person is innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law. In following this case, from what I have read, the evidence only points to a connection to child *advertiser censored*, but none mentioned thus far, that links JH to Somer's murder.

There are a lot of questions about this case on the hearts and minds of many people.

He is now GUILTY and will never be a free man again!!!

Sweet justice for our sweet Somer.

He is now GUILTY and will never be a free man again!!!

Sweet justice for our sweet Somer.

I just hope that the "minds of many" will finally give Diena peace. He IS GUILTY, but somehow I think that some "minds of many" hold so tightly to their own theories, baseless as they are, that they will never give her the respect she deserves. Her strength is amazing, as is ST's, Lil ST and AT. I hope Harrell lives a long life, full of pain and suffering.

I wish I felt there was Justice for Somer. But no matter what happens to Harrell, I just dont think there could ever be justice in this world for what he has done, not only to Somer, but other innocent children as well.

Love your heart Kim.. there is a special place in heaven for you...

I just hope that the "minds of many" will finally give Diena peace. He IS GUILTY, but somehow I think that some "minds of many" hold so tightly to their own theories, baseless as they are, that they will never give her the respect she deserves. Her strength is amazing, as is ST's, Lil ST and AT. I hope Harrell lives a long life, full of pain and suffering.

I wish I felt there was Justice for Somer. But no matter what happens to Harrell, I just dont think there could ever be justice in this world for what he has done, not only to Somer, but other innocent children as well.

Love your heart Kim.. there is a special place in heaven for you...

Thank you!

I think he is receiving earthly justice, but the REAL justice will be done when he takes his last breath.

GOD don't sleep!

Thinking about our girl today.

Some cases never leave you.

Rest in peace sweet Somer.

Somer5_CTE.jpg

Three years. Wow... Time flies. I still think of her every day. ST lives close by me now and we visit almost every day. I can't explain the pain he is in. This time of year is hard on him. Please continue to pray for the Thompson Family.

AT and Little ST are doing well most of the time, although October is a hard month for all of them.

I miss you Somer sleuthers. Hi everyone!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back