Henry County child found dead in possible suicide

I don't understand how an eight-year old even knows what suicide is, much less wants to do it.

They (children) know when they are in a hopeless situation. They will find a way out. JMO

I don't understand how an eight-year old even knows what suicide is, much less wants to do it.

We can't understand why my seven year old understands suicide and wants to kill himself.

Mental illness can strike anyone, regardless of age.

I'm not buying it. She was hanging in a closet. She would have to climb on something to reach the closet rod then tie a knot strong enough to hold. There should have been lots of banging around when she started to struggle for air. She s just 8. How soon did they start looking for her? How long had she been dead ?

I wonder who else was around when it happened .

MOO

Wonder if she was playing, acting something out. I've heard stories of kids emulating the Roadrunner (and I'm sure a lot of more violent ones today) who have hung themselves trying to "jump off a cliff", etc.

Rick Warren's son first attempted very young, and more than once. Lifelong battles with mental illness can start very young :(
how sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back