Nancy Grace 8/25/08

Caller asked why all "these people" made these negative claims to LE about CA but not to the media.

Maybe, going out on a limb here, because they were told by LE NOT to talk to the media for the sake of their credibility at trial? I don't know...

i called cindys cell phone number an it rang but then went to vm, if thats what you were trying to do, and for the record i was not gonna say anything other than sorry i dialed the wrong number

or heck that number was made public by them wasnt it? duh...lol at myself

Replay of Cindy's 9-1-1 call where she told the dispatcher she last saw Caylee on 07 June.

Documents: CA "boyfriend" told LE that CA didn't want Caylee living with her parents anymore.

"Boyfriend" said that CA had big argument with her parents somewhere in the timeline.

Docs state: Police found a "suspicious depression" next to the family pool in the backyard.

LP says he thinks she gave Caylee to friends.
I would like to believe that too, but everything screams murder

wow. i really thought this child was still alive. but after all of this new evidence, i think it is pretty obvious what has happened. I wish they have something other than "circumstantial" evidence.

LP says CA friends say CA lied and said she was going to be getting her parents house. Said friends claim she lied about a lot of odd things.

So Padilla thinks the one thing Casey hasn't lied about is that she gave Caylee to someone - just can't say who?

So Padilla thinks the one thing Casey hasn't lied about is that she gave Caylee to someone - just can't say who?

Right this was in the same breath that he said she has lied about EVERYTHING..lol.

I haven't read the report..obviously..but her friends said "when she was pregnant she talked about Adoption" then I don't know his name on NG blamed it on post pardum depression..it made me chuckle. Um post pardum depression happens AFTER you have the baby DA.

post partum - means AFTER birth. Stupid people are EVERYWEHRE imo

Did he just say some friends have claimed to meet Caylee's dad but couldn't remember his name? Others say her father died in an accident.

Did he just say some friends have claimed to meet Caylee's dad but couldn't remember his name? Others say her father died in an accident.

I think her hating her dad is significant. he doesn't claim to hate her mom but they have a very twisted relationship imo

Docs "shed some light" on who Caylee's father is, that some friends of CA claimed they believed they met him, but "they didn't know who he was" at the time.

Docs: Friends say is was a good possibility CA was also doing XTC and other pill-type drugs. Friends told CA she needed to get help, because they weren't approving of CA's usage.

I just thought of this. Isn't it convenient that she "ran out of gas in a parking lot? Not on the street? What are the odds on that?

Jose Baez fought to keep these docs away from public release now. Docs do not include results from DNA tests however because reportedly, "the results aren't back yet".

Tony Padilla asked if he regrets "getting involved" with this case, and he says he has faith in his uncle, and thinks that LP can find out what happened. Nice dodge.

Tony Padilla asked if he regrets "getting involved" with this case, and he says he has faith in his uncle, and thinks that LP can find out what happened. Nice dodge.
LP who thinks Casey handed off the baby because she was "in love" with a new guy. That would be TonE, now, wouldn't it? She told TonE that Caylee was with the nanny or Casey's parents. There's no other guy in her life.

I think LP has no clue as to what is going on. His nephew may have faith in him, but I don't.....lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back