TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder:banghead:

Why was THE UNCLE given a lie detector test to begin with?
Who flunked 2 then passed 1?
Why were they given so many?

What do you think?

I wonder too??? why was he given one? I think that he was staying with BD but not sure?

I think everyone is suspect right now.....but I think that about to change!

In Reply to the question " Was DD involved in the disappearance?"

No. not a chance imo.
SA said she left at 3:15. DD came back home at 5 and could not get back in the house without climbing in the window. So DD would have had to do something violent to his sis outside of the home in that time window. Makes no sense and he has no motive.

I am floored at what is being called "common practice"...

Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer said it is common practice to remove a child when a situation like this occurs, just to protect David.

IMO this is the farthest from "common place" that I have EVER seen..heard of.. read about..etc..etc.

It is NOT common AT ALL to remove an abducted child's sibling from custody and place that sibling into State's custody...especially considering this sibling is 16yrs old???

This just doesn't occur..EVER..

The only times that anything even remotely similar occurs is when one of the parents suspects the other parent of being directly involved in the childs "disappearance" and that parent removes himself along with the minor child{of course the most likely exa ple of this would be the Horman case}..

But for the child #1 to be of 16 yrs of age{hardly of an age that would be defenseless or helpless against a parent if said parent were to possibly inflict harm on him}.. and #2 if child is being removed from mom's custody due to LE leaning heavily toward mom being directly involved in harming his sister...there is quite obviously another parent willing and able for DD to stay with him{as its been stated many and multiple times that both HD and DD pretty much split their time between these two parents homes anyway}

So why in the he!! is this already traumatized and emotionally vulnerable 16 yr old boy being placed into the state of Texas custody?????

!6 yrs old!! There are 16 yr olds that are totally and completely EMANCIPATED FROM BOTH PARENTS everyday in this country... To not have to be in the custody of anyone as a minor..

This is very very upsetting to me..More so than anything that I have heard in recent days..THIS IS ANGERING..FRUSTRATING..HEARTWRENCHING for what DD is continued to be subjected to after the initial emotional trauma of having Hailey "disappeared".. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE THAT THIS 16 YR OLD IS BEING SUBJECTED TO FURTHER TRAUMA DIRECTLY BY THE STATE OF TEXAS..

and I certainly would like to know how Mr. Pete Kampfer can possibly explain how that removing DD and placing him into the state's custody is "common practice"?
Seriously I want Pete to answerr how in the he!! this is "common practice" and how that he justifies further UNNECESSARY emotional TRAUMA that is being inflicted on this innocent 16 yr old boy???

Has this been demanded an answer and/or an explanation for this question? Because I certainly haven't seen anyone even batting an eyelash in worry or concern for what this already fragile teenager is being subjected to.. THIS IS 100% NOT NECESSARY!

When there is not only an available..caring..concerned father but an entire multitude of maternal/paternal family members that reside in the immediate surrounding areas..

WHY IS HE INSTEAD TAKEN INTO THE COLD.. LAST RESORT..OF THE STATE OF TEXAS CUSTODY???

I wonder which grandma he was staying with. They both live in Snyder don't they?

Maybe CD doesn't want him with BD's family?

Maybe DD wants to stay with a friend so he can go to school?

:waitasec:

I feel like Billie Dunn here... I cannot make myself be understood! The NAME of the agency is TX is Department of Children and PROTECTIVE Services in TEXAS. Other states call it CPS, but TEXAS does not call it that.

DD is in temp. custody of the above named agency. Why? I don't know and won't speculate other than DD's mom and dad are living through the worse parent's nightmare with HD being missing. I don't know how they even get dressed each day much less make sure DD goes to school, does his homework, monitors his daily activities, etc. How sad for BD and CD.

JMO

In Texas it is called Dept of Family and Protective Services and CPS is a division of that.

yes I am scratching my head...

legal things like removing a child from a home take more than emotion or how anyone is feeling into account.

it takes facts.

facts.

seems some facts are on paper somewhere in this county to get this kid the hello out of this home...

so what are they....

moo

Maybe because his mom/dad are off the wall with grief and worry over their missing daughter?

What day was garbage pick-up for Chestnut St., the week after Christmas?

I think they took him because BD has selective memory on things happening in her home. For crying out loud if she can't remember the 911 call about death threats then she is in no way a capable mother. And she obviously turns a blind eye to all things happening around her.

I hope SA doesn't find a way to sneak out of his grannies during the night and LE never let SA out of their sight. I am very concerned about BD's safety. I don't think BD and her mother are able to protect themselves should someone attempt to break into the house during the night. I would feel vulnerable sleeping alone in a bedroom in BD's house cuz the windows are so low to the ground. Has she increased the security level in her home? Now that there is no male presence in the house, BD needs an overnight security guard for protection IMO.

Personally, I think Billie is under 24 hour surveillance and has been since almost day 1. Not worried about her safety; she's got LE on her like flies on xxxx.

Plus doesn't the state only place minors in a home that has already been approved by their agency (ie...protective)... States wouldn't place minors with relatives unless they had done their own "home study" on that home and had approved it...which can take a while. That's what I've seen.

In AR they are never placed with family at first, we went through this with my step children. It is in a foster care setting until family members can be checked out. I just know that is how it was in a case we went through. Each state may be different. But, MOO is that he is where no one would know, I feel he was removed for his safety only.

In Texas it is called Dept of Family and Protective Services and CPS is a division of that.

CPS = Child Protective Services and that is the name of the agency along with FAMILY. NO where does it say that DD was in protective custody, as was stated in this thread, over and over and over. JMO

Night all. Going to dinner with family. PEACE.

The shed might have had a small meth lab?

I don't think that is a possibility. LE has crawled all over that shed in previous search warrants. There is a hazmat protocol once anything resembling a meth lab is found. Even one that hasn't been in operation for a long time. There are only certain people that are certified to handle/dismantle a found meth lab. They spend many hours training and have to be current on certain certifications.

If there was anything found...they would have gotten the heck out of dodge and called in the appropriate personnel to deal with it immediately. And the news would have been all over that with the reporters there observing the execution of the search warrants.

calls of concern would take investigative time.

this is more imhoo...

he!! it has taken more with repeated validated calls of domestic abuse to remove a child in other cases..

I think he is a star witness... I think he has a lot to say.... this is just my opinion...

bolded by me...

Good point.....Since he has lived in the home...he may have observed the REASONS...H....was afraid of him.....he may have observed exactly what S was doing/saying/..that involved H.....

He would certainly make a star witness...imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member