ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the online Kennebec Journal today:

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Aylas-family-launches-blog-mother-doubts-kidnapping-claim.html

"WATERVILLE — The mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds said she doesn’t believe her daughter was kidnapped.

Trista Reynolds made the comment in response to a March 11 article in the Morning Sentinel in which Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, and his supporters expressed their belief that Ayla was abducted and said their reasons for believing so would be revealed “when the time is right.” "

More at link above. Same article posted at Morning Sentinel, which serves the Waterville area. 2 comments on KJ, 0 on MS.

I am continuously impressed with how proactive Trista and her family have been and still are about finding sweet little Ayla.

the new blog says that the Daddy's Princess pajamas were given to Justin by Jessica, in the hopes that it would become true...

Just read the answersforayla blog. So heartbreaking. Does anyone know how Trista is doing?

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Aylas-family-launches-blog-mother-doubts-kidnapping-claim.html

Just checked out this new blog. On the "small cut" page, it says investigators told the Reynolds family that the amount of blood was "more than a cupful" :shakehead: :cry:

I would be surprised if the investigators actually said "more than a cupful". That is not how LE normally refers to amounts of blood. It would have been stated in liters. I'm not saying they weren't told there was a lot, just saying I would be surprised if it was stated as JH stated it. I have seen it reported on several websites as being "more than a cupful" by various laypersons and it struck me as strange that the same wording was used on his website. JMHO. I am not taking either side in this case (I actually believe in innocent until proven guilty in a court of law). I simply want Ayla to be found.... safe.

JMHO. .. I think LE probably does have enough blood evidence in this case. I think the problem is who do you charge? Without a body it's hard to have the forensic evidence to know who the killer was when you have at least 3 adults, I think maybe more, that could be responsible. As long as they all stick together and nobody talks, it's a problem.

I hope that LE can find the evidence they need to put this little game of cat and mouse to sleep. I think LE was hoping there would be some in fighting. Who knows, maybe there is. The other alternative is arrest all three and then see who starts talking. I'm not sure if they can do it, but I would sure love to see that.

BBM: I totally agree !

JMO ... but I think that LE has enough "blood evidence" -- BUT ... does LE know HOW Ayla's blood got there ?

And JMO ... but I think that LE does know WHO to charge -- BUT ... does LE know WHO to charge with WHAT ?

In other words, I do not think that LE is completely certain WHO was present when something happened to Ayla that resulted in Ayla's blood in the basement ... and I do not think that LE is completely certain WHO participated in the disposal, WHO paticipated cover-up ... KWIM ?

LE does KNOW that Justin, Elisha, Courtney, Phoebe, and Lance know "something" -- maybe they know EVERYTHING ...

They KNOW for sure that Justin, Elisha and Courtney are NOT telling the truth ... they KNOW that Phoebe "lied" when interviewed by the MSM ... and WHO ELSE is LE looking at in the DiPietro "circle" of family / friends ? Lance, Justin's brother ? Briana, Courtney's sister ? Anyone else ?

JMO ... but LE needs to find the "weakest link" out of the 3 women :

1. Phoebe 2. Elisha 3. Courtney

And go from there ... oh wait -- make that -- 4. Heidi

Each one of these women have "something" to lose ...

:waitasec: I hope that made sense ...

MOO ...

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/03/15/news/midcoast/judge-throws-out-rockland-prisoner-escape-case/

Benner and his wife, Amanda Benner, 24, of Augusta, were stopped at gunpoint later that day in Waldoboro by Waldoboro police.

Shawn Benner had been serving a sentence at the Maine State Prison for robbery, burglary, aggravated assault and criminal threatening with a dangerous weapon, according to court records.

And yet these stories still cause me to stay in the middle on my thinking about what could have happened to this baby. It seems Trista's best friend (and her husband) aren't exactly stellar nice people. Birds of a feather and all that ........ keeps me thinking that there's still a very real possiblity EITHER side of this child's family could be responsible or connected to what happened to little Ayla. :(

http://bangordailynews.com/2012/03/15/news/midcoast/judge-throws-out-rockland-prisoner-escape-case/

And yet these stories still cause me to stay in the middle on my thinking about what could have happened to this baby. It seems Trista's best friend (and her husband) aren't exactly stellar nice people. Birds of a feather and all that ........ keeps me thinking that there's still a very real possiblity EITHER side of this child's family could be responsible or connected to what happened to little Ayla. :(

Except...I don't buy that any such person got into the house, got out again, without being heard, seen, etc...or shown signs of having been there. LE does not see this as an abduction and neither do I. JMO of course.

This is something I've been wondering and since it's kind of quiet right now, I'll ask: Why does Baby Lisa have over 87,000 posts of discussion while Ayla has nine pages? Has there been that big of a difference between the overall media coverage of the two cases? If so, why do you think that is? And if not, then why doesn't Ayla's case have as much discussion?

This is something I've been wondering and since it's kind of quiet right now, I'll ask: Why does Baby Lisa have over 87,000 posts of discussion while Ayla has nine pages? Has there been that big of a difference between the overall media coverage of the two cases? If so, why do you think that is? And if not, then why doesn't Ayla's case have as much discussion?

--this is THREAD #9 for ayla.

--each thread generally runs approx. 40 pages of posts.

--this is THREAD #9 for ayla.

--each thread generally runs approx. 40 pages of posts.

Yeah, I know. I meant to say "thread" instead of pages. My point still stands that there's a huge difference between the number of posts even though both cases have captured national attention.

MOO...I don't think this means TR or her family did this...I do think TR and JD and company probably know many of the same people...and I still think they are ALL going to keep their mouths shut...its the "culture"...JMO

Yeah, I know. I meant to say "thread" instead of pages. My point still stands that there's a huge difference between the number of posts even though both cases have captured national attention.

I think the hinkiness of DB is one of the main reasons. I know that the DiPietros were eventually seen to be pretty hinky. But Debra's drinking on the porch,and the whole thing with the box -o-wine and the mystery surrounding who she was shopping with etc....that kept the national attention going, imo.

The more I read about Ayla from her maternal side of the family, the more I sense their love for Ayla. I don't know if anything is going to help them feel at peace again. I find myself always putting little tags on missing children, butterflies belong to Jhessye, the utter sadness and unsmiling face of Aliayah, the spirit of Zahra, and so many more. I know that this case will stick in my memory forever as the baby with those vibrant eyes that were bluer than blue.
Somebody has to be held accountable, this just cannot join all the other unsolved cases.
Four people know the truth, and I guess that they all have something very valuable to lose, such as freedom. What a bunch of evil cowards. No wonder JD hides, he doesn't dare show his face in public. And his loyal loving gals ~ well, if I were in their position I'd be hiding too. Maybe a pal, not a gal, will leak something big. Hey, money talks.
IMHO

Ayla has been on my mind constantly. How much longer until justice is given to this sweet baby!

MOO

The police finding more than a cupful of Ayla's blood in the basement is very bad news. If that is true then it just confirms that Ayla is dead and was killed in that basement.

Ayla also tried to bite the police officer who was handing her over to Justin. Looks like she sure didn't want to go with daddy.

And Trista's sister bought the pair of pajamas Ayla was wearing that said Daddy's Princess.

Police decline comment on Ayla
By Ben McCanna bmccanna@centralmaine.com
Staff Writer

"Any specifics that might be mentioned are investigative details that we're not going to get into," he said

http://www.kjonline.com/news/police-decline-comment-on-ayla_2012-03-19.html

the Kennebec Journal headline is accurate

the former Morning Sentinel headline (story also by Mr. McCanna) was extremely inaccurate. I am most happy to see that it has been changed from "Police Deny Blog's Claims" to "Police Decline to Comment"

The more I read at the Sentinel, the more I feel they are cowtowing to the D family and I cannot for the life of me figure out why their coverage has seemed, er, unbalanced lately.

ayla7.jpg

Come home Ayla :heartbeat:

Answers for Ayla posted the record of her doctors visit because of her limp.

http://aylareynolds.com/anon/aylas_gait.pdf

That is disturbing to read! "Child did not want to walk." "Abnormal gait."

When a toddler doesn't want to walk that is extremely unusual and serious! The doctor even suspected a fracture, and a nickel-sized bruise was noted. I'm so glad that Trista took her to the doctor to get that on the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304