Remains found in Big Spring #2 - Strong Speculation this may be Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that LE took any garbage bags from BD's home so that the bag can be anaylzed for a match.

I was just thinking this last night... I also got to thinking about what he may have had in his work locker that morning he walked in and got all his stuff out of it (and didn't even say a thing to anyone.. cleaned out his locker, got a drink, and left).. I had always thought that he was getting something he needed out of the locker:moo:

So why the sudden need to distance themselves from each other then? IF they are so confident that they know nothing about what happened to Hailey, you'd think the possibility that she has been found would draw them closer together. SA's family has the money to get him the best legal counsel don't they? BD will be on her own.

But then again, too many "ambulance chasing" high powered defence attorneys are willing to line up at the door of these high profile suspects for free so I guess they'll be fine.

MOO

Maybe, just maybe, Billie's attorney has advised her to separate herself from SA for her own legal best interests. Also, i want BD's son to have privacy and consideration in this nightmare, but I would LOVE to know what he is saying to his "mother" right now in regards to SA. He must have loved his sister and he KNOWS what the situation was when she went missing. Maybe he has more sense than his mother. It wouldn't surprise me at ALL.

So why the sudden need to distance themselves from each other then? IF they are so confident that they know nothing about what happened to Hailey, you'd think the possibility that she has been found would draw them closer together. SA's family has the money to get him the best legal counsel don't they? BD will be on her own.

But then again, too many "ambulance chasing" high powered defence attorneys are willing to line up at the door of these high profile suspects for free so I guess they'll be fine.

MOO
In my opinion it's her lawyer that does not want them tougher. Her defense will be: she stayed with him out of fear that he would do the same to her. Seen it before in other cases and I think we will see it again with BD.

MOO

:moo:

BBM: This is what I "think" ... and JMO :

Billie and Shawn are not really distancing themselves from each other -- they are giving off the "appearance" that they are distancing themselves from each other ...

It is Billie who is the one who is "giving off the appearance" that she is NOT with Shawn -- and -- this is NOT the first time Billie has done this ...

JMO ... but they are in this together ...

I sure wish one of those "videocams" would have caught a shot of Billie and Shawn yesterday ... would have liked to see their "reaction" to this news about the remains ...

It is going to be interesting to see what transpires between BD and SA when the results are announced ... very interesting to see how these two play it out ...

MOO ... :moo:

I think Shawn was probably shocked that he "got away with it". I've read a lot of times where the perps are sweating it at first and then as time goes on and the remains aren't found, they breathe easy and continue on with their lives.

Keeping that in mind, I'm retracing all his steps in the beginning where he was probably very nervous. His actions in front of Hailey's brother and at work are the most telling. :moo:

I hope that LE took any garbage bags from BD's home so that the bag can be anaylzed for a match.

Me too. It worries me though because it might have come from BD's, or his work,or his gma's or his moms house. I bet they took some from Billies, but I am not sure they did from his job or his gma's house.

MOO

You forget the fact that Billies family may not want Shawn around at this time.

UPDATE: Humane Remains in Big Spring Transported to Tarrant County 3/22/12

Jennifer Samp
jsamp@cbs7.com
CBS 7 News – Reporter
March 22, 2012

Big Spring, TX – The human remains found by area employees are now being sent to The Tarrant County Medical Examiners Office.

Linda Anderson, a Spokesperson for the Medical Examiners office says the remains have not arrived and does not know when they will.

http://cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=33446

Something fishy going on here.

I wonder if the electrical tape seized from the car was used. Also hoping there may be trace evidence that links the car to the site off Apron Drive. Soil from shoes or a shovel put back in the trunk, could link him.

Someone said a limestone company operated in that commercial area, prior to Desert Tanks. This is a long shot, but if LE found traces of Lime in the car and it matches the soil in the area, well ...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...2011_01/4d759e30-b024-2124-b501-76d68c7c6870/

What is? Is there a press conference scheduled? If so when? Links?

I think that was referring to a press conference in the Sierra Lamar case. Which just happened ---no good news--just that her purse was found. :mad:

UPDATE: Humane Remains in Big Spring Transported to Tarrant County 3/22/12

Jennifer Samp
jsamp@cbs7.com
CBS 7 News – Reporter
March 22, 2012

Big Spring, TX – The human remains found by area employees are now being sent to The Tarrant County Medical Examiners Office.

Linda Anderson, a Spokesperson for the Medical Examiners office says the remains have not arrived and does not know when they will.

http://cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=33446

Something fishy going on here.
why are they going to Terrant co?

strange

A Howard County justice of the peace on Thursday described seeing the remains discovered Tuesday near the Big Spring McMahon-Wrinkle Airport shortly after being called to the scene.

"I saw a skull," Quail Dobbs, Howard County justice of the peace, said. "There was a little hair, and it appeared to be dark in color. I couldn't tell the length."

Despite the fact that the body found Tuesday was obviously dead, Texas law required that an official make a formal pronouncement. On call Tuesday was Dobbs, who was brought in to make that call.

Dobbs said he was brought to the scene Tuesday after the remains had been found by workers at a nearby oil tank manufacturing plant. Big Spring police quickly moved to secure the scene until an FBI evidence recovery team could arrive to process the remains.

Speculation in Big Spring was rampant Wednesday that the remains were those of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, who vanished from her home in Dec. 2010.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...s/?partner=RSS&cid=dlvr.ittwitterreporternews

I wonder if the electrical tape seized from the car was used. Also hoping there may be trace evidence that links the car to the site off Apron Drive. Soil from shoes or a shovel put back in the trunk, could link him.

Someone said a limestone company operated in that commercial area, prior to Desert Tanks. This is a long shot, but if LE found traces of Lime in the car and it matches the soil in the area, well ...

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...2011_01/4d759e30-b024-2124-b501-76d68c7c6870/

(BBM)

Problem is, this type of caliche is used on country roads and driveways all over West Texas. I have some of it at my home, and I live a couple of hours away. There would have to be something unique about it to make a match relevant to the case.

If it is true that she was wrapped in a sheet or blanket, maybe that will contain some trace evidence which could be linked to someone or someplace. Prints inside the bag would be great, or a match to bags from one of the homes SA had access to.

I was just thinking this last night... I also got to thinking about what he may have had in his work locker that morning he walked in and got all his stuff out of it (and didn't even say a thing to anyone.. cleaned out his locker, got a drink, and left).. I had always thought that he was getting something he needed out of the locker:moo:

You bring out a good point about SA going into work for some reason. I've been reminded of the work coveralls that, if I remember right, Billie washed and he said he turned in that day. Were the coveralls worn to dig or what? Did LE find out if SA actually turned in his coveralls?

I'm so glad they finally found her and I'm sure that this is our HD as much as I wish she was alive and well. Does anyone else think that the delay on announcing this is her (confirmed by dental records) is because LE wants to get SA in custody before they release her remains? BD is so blind when it comes to him that she probably would have him involved in the funeral arraignments. That thought makes my blood boil so I can only imagine what that does to the LE that have been looking for Hailey. This or they might be waiting for CD to arrive so he will get control of her remains?

According to her attorney John Young, Dunn has returned and is now back in the area.

However, unlike what some media reports have said, Young insisted in an interview with KTXS Thursday morning that Billie Jean Dunn is not in a relationship with Shawn Adkins, the only named suspect in Hailey's disappearance.

Young said he believes Adkins is also back in the Colorado City area; however, Young said that Dunn is currently not spending any time with Adkins.
http://www.ktxs.com/big_country_news/30738935/detail.html

My opinion only but regardless of whether Billie has been in extremely close contact with her Atty or if she's not spoken to him at all recently(as Amber's mom stated this morning) .. for me either way matters not..because regarding the above snipped quotes made by Billie's Atty the frequency of their communication is irrelevant to the very clear and concise point that is being made.. IMO John Young is very well aware that the moment of truth has in fact arrived.. he knows that the remains are that of his client's daughter, Hailey just as well as he knows that his client's extremely significant other, Shawn Adkins will very soon be arrested and charged with Hailey's murder.. and due to those being the facts(IMO) John Young is already attempting to turnicate the massive "hemorrhaging " that is about to occur by making these extremely clear declarations of his client NOT BEING IN ANY TYPE RELATIONSHIP WITH ADKINS AND ACTUALLY IS NOT EVEN IN COMMUNICATION WITH MR. ADKINS.. of course whether that declaration is in any way factual, accurate, or true is a whole other subject of its own..

John Young is essentially acting as Billie Jean's PR person and is desperately trying to prepare for and even make attempts to take preemptive measures to benefit Billie.. IMO It is all about to quickly unfold right in front of our very eyes and Billie Jean Dunn is facing the direct point of which these roads cross.. her lawyer is definitely preparing the route he wants her to choose.. IMO hoping to easily guide her onto the road that leaves Adkins behind and begins to rehab the roughly tarnished rep that she and Adkins have successfully turned to a heaping disastrous mess..

The question is will Billie take that path?

IMO of that I am not too certain because if history is any indicator then I find it all together possible that she in fact will find herself at the crossroads and have no other desire but to choose the path of Shawn Adkins. The path that IMO leads straight to the pits of hell and will take her down right along side her "man"..her lover.. her EVERYTHING..

I do not know for certain whether or not Billie is directly involved in her daughters death and disposal..we soon will find out IMO.. and if it is in fact that she is NOT directly involved I know many will assume her to turn eyes of hatred on the monster who murdered her daughter.. not me, tho.. IMO it is absolutely possible that she will take the path alongside Adkins and just as Marc Klaas said she will go down right along side Shawn..we are about to see because IMO the moment of truth has in fact arrived bringing Billie to the point where all roads cross and we are about to see just where that is going to lead Billie Jean Dunn...

All jmo, tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member