Infinity pool!

While those pictures are breathtaking, I really wouldn't consider that safe.

That's moving water! One slip and it's all over. I think adults can do what they want, but I'm not so sure I'd be taking my kids there to sit on the edge. I just don't see how that rock lip is really protecting them from going over.

I skydived several years ago and these pics scare the heck out of me. The kids really bother me - no way would I let a little one near that place.

I saw this pictures in an email chain and while the view is beautiful, there is NO WAY I'd let my child out there. It's bad enough when they lose your hand in a parking lot let alone around slippery rock next to a fatal fall.

Beautiful place but I question the parenting skills of some of these people.

I don't think it looks safe at all. :chicken:

No way should they have their young children out there. :mad:

I agree. Kids are slippery when wet and they are quite unpredictable. One false move and your child is gone. How do they consider that to be in any way safe? I can see adults who are into extremes wanting to experience it, but to place their children on the edge of that just shows that the brains of those parents were not quite all there to begin with.

Oh, yikes!! Want to go to a beautiful infinity pool, I'll hook you up with some gorgeous places in Costa Rica, but wow--that's just scary!

Though I wouldn't have brought my son along, the "untreated" me would have done this in a heartbeat! What a rush that would be, daaamn!!

Can I book a flight today?. Can the family do without me for a week?. Will anyone miss me.? Someone else can take over my files. My passport is ready in hand, I can pack a quick bag. I would LOVE to go to these falls. It looks great, thrilling. I will leave a note, I will. I promise to come back...................

Every year people are swept to their death accidentally going over falls in Yosemite and other places. The rocks are VERY slippery. This is quite foolish and those parents are nuts. If they want to put themselves in danger that's fine, but as SeriouslySearching mentioned, kids can be unpredictable. This is not a theme park ride with safety nets.

I felt sick looking at it.. No way would I want to be there!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back