NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post the photo of Zahra where she had dark short hair and she is sitting on I believe on the ground? Not the passport like photos but it's more of a candid shot where someone is standing above her.

If it's in the photobucket made for this case I would be grateful for the link. I can't find either of these things in my digging.

Didn't we confirm thru the scannerettes that it was EB herself that called the fire dept for the fire? That confuses me as well - why would she call the fire in?

I don't know if it is just me, but she looks like she about to cry in that pic.

or had just cried. But smiled for someone using a camera...........

under children on her classmates the answer should of been 4 of mine and 1 of his,makes 5

Can someone please post the photo of Zahra where she had dark short hair and she is sitting on I believe on the ground? Not the passport like photos but it's more of a candid shot where someone is standing above her.

If it's in the photobucket made for this case I would be grateful for the link. I can't find either of these things in my digging.

This one?

Attachments

• Zahra.jpg
    Zahra.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 111
I have a slightly different take on it. My take is that EB wrote the ransom note...then decided it wouldn't work and the best and most important thing in her list of options was to destroy the evidence. She doused the SUV in gasoline, stuck the ransom note (which she no longer intended on using) with/in/on the SUV and lit a match. Perhaps the gasoline was poured in such a way so that the mulch would catch, and then spread over to the SUV, thereby destroying the evidence, including the ransom note.

However, her plan got screwed when the fire department showed up sooner than she intended, and for whatever reason the SUV hadn't caught fire yet. The fire department found the ransom note, which was never intended to be found, and they've been winging it since then.

Here's my questions for everyone.

If she WANTED the fire department to read the ransom note, then WHY would she have put it in/on an SUV that was doused in gasoline near a fire? Why douse the SUV in gasoline if it wasn't intended to be lit on fire? :waitasec:

The ransom note was on the windshield, not in the car. Why not just use the note to start the fire, if she didn't want it discovered? Or toss it in the brush fire once it started?

Well even if she did call herself... Chances are, in an SUV covered in gasoline, near a fire... the ransom note is going to go up in flames. So if you want to use the ransom note why put it into that gas soaked SUV?

Didn't we confirm thru the scannerettes that it was EB herself that called the fire dept for the fire? That confuses me as well - why would she call the fire in?

Name was never used. It was a she that called in. Could have been her or a neighbor. It was never reported who called 911.

I really think in their whacked out plan...that they thought maybe the fire dept. would bring up them checking on their own child...and when they didn't they were to scared to bring it up themselves. I think it was supposed to go something like the FD finds the note, EB goes to check Zahra and comes running out going "OMG they took Zahra"....but for whatever reason, it didn't go like that.

I have a slightly different take on it. My take is that EB wrote the ransom note...then decided it wouldn't work and the best and most important thing in her list of options was to destroy the evidence. She doused the SUV in gasoline, stuck the ransom note (which she no longer intended on using) with/in/on the SUV and lit a match. Perhaps the gasoline was poured in such a way so that the mulch would catch, and then spread over to the SUV, thereby destroying the evidence, including the ransom note.

However, her plan got screwed when the fire department showed up sooner than she intended, and for whatever reason the SUV hadn't caught fire yet. The fire department found the ransom note, which was never intended to be found, and they've been winging it since then.

Here's my questions for everyone.

If she WANTED the fire department to read the ransom note, then WHY would she have put it in/on an SUV that was doused in gasoline near a fire? Why douse the SUV in gasoline if it wasn't intended to be lit on fire? :waitasec:

Sorry I can't answer that one, except maybe a very whacked out thinking of someone who uses drugs.

Maybe she had intended for the fire dept to get there in time to stop the fire spreading and hence find the note and to suggest that they were victims of an awful crime rather than the perps.

I really don't know, what to think I am new to this site and ws :)

Good point darlin. Either way though, I don't get the purpose of putting it on the gas soaked car? Did she not intend to set the car on fire and just doused it in gas for no reason? Maybe it was already gas soaked because of a prior plan they decided to change? Weird I tell you.

I really think the gas might have been used in the SUV to cover a smell.

The Baker family lived in Caldwell County before moving to Hickory about six weeks ago.
According to Caldwell County school officials, Zahra attended Hudson Elementary School at the end of her 3rd grade year, in 2009.
She began 4th grade in August 2009 at Granite Falls Elementary School and stayed there until March 9, 2010. At that point, she was pulled from Granite Falls and placed back at Hudson Elementary School. Authorities believe Hudson Elementary is the last school that Zahra attended.
A source told NewsChannel 36 that the staff at Hudson did see signs of trouble in Zahra’s life and even visited her home.
"They utilized every resource within the school and any referral process that was available in the school for the well-being and welfare of Zahra," says Libby Brown, with Caldwell County schools.
Those staff members reported their concerns to the Department of Social Services, who then visited the Baker home.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Caldwell-school-officials-tried-to-help-Zahra-Baker-104985934.html

Good point darlin. Either way though, I don't get the purpose of putting it on the gas soaked car? Did she not intend to set the car on fire and just doused it in gas for no reason? Maybe it was already gas soaked because of a prior plan they decided to change? Weird I tell you.

Maybe she spilled gas in the car or around the car when she transported the gas. Three gas cans were seized in the warrant?

they just said on the news fathers bolo and is no longer speaking with le..........

I really think in their whacked out plan...that they thought maybe the fire dept. would bring up them checking on their own child...and when they didn't they were to scared to bring it up themselves. I think it was supposed to go something like the FD finds the note, EB goes to check Zahra and comes running out going "OMG they took Zahra"....but for whatever reason, it didn't go like that.
Yea what you said. lol I kinda think they hoped it would go that way.

As this progresses and more and more pics are discovered I'm beginning to think this woman was in a seriously quick downslide with meth addiction. The weight loss, such a big physical change in facial and hair - this all took place within the past two (maybe only 1 and 1/2) years. Her addicition got stronger and she got meaner and things spiraled outta control until Zahra paid the ultimate price. Thus, this coverup (or such a feable attempt at) seems so convoluted and contrived that anyone with a normal brain can't comprehend.

Am I making any sense here? I feel like I'm almost babbling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member