NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you link me to it please...I musta missed it.

I just heard it on hln. Not sure if it is on the internet yet. AD sounds just like Misty Croslin.

someone has probably already said this but here is my theory.

SD was pimped out from the moment she got the ADs. There was so much abuse they felt they had to kill her before SD's father came to pick her up. MAM took her around for some more sex(which would be the last of it) to the paying pedo's, then he was going to kill her, dump the body and a pedo's sperm/dna would be inside the child and that person would get busted and convicted of the crime.

In the meantime, they make it look like Coe is guilty so the police have already blamed one "family member" and got that wrong making it harder to blame AD later.

This all fell apart when MAM was caught on camera and the police leaned on him and he confessed. I wouldn't be surprised if some pedo's sperm is found on or in SD.

:(

Mom looked a little too good to be a hard core long term crack head to me.

Wish we had more information...

Same here Linda! Smooth unblemished skin. Clear eyes. She held herself erect and not slumped over. She wasn't fidgeting, twitching, losing focus of what was being said to her.

It appeared she was making eye contact with the Judge as he read the charges. It left me scratching my head because many appearances we see of offenders is completely opposite. JMHO.

It's pretty amazing that the door was locked, but she was concerned that Shaniya may have unlocked it...unless the door is hung backwards, in which case, I wouldn't be surprised, due to the intelligence shown so far.
I think she wasn't thinking when the 911 operator asked her if the door was locked. It probably was locked at the time... after SD was taken....what a low-life lying

I have a lot of faith and consider myself a spiritual person. But I was thinking about this today, wondering how people can forgive in these situations. I know God says we have to, and I believe we should, but if my child was murdered, how could I possibly forgive the that took her from me????
He appears to be a very intelligent, gentle, and certainly devoted to his Faith and family. God bless him for finding what peace he can with this tragedy unfolding.
Something tells me that when the horrific details come out from this day on, and during the trial, he will face the anger, rage and dread all over again and again..... which I hope he can endure. Wrapping himself in is Faith may be the only way he can survive this for the rest of his years.

BBM
Wow, you're post reminds me of Dr. Bethany Marshall on NG one night saying drugs can hijack your brain, and make a person not know right from wrong. I haven't had a drink for 8 years, but alcohol hijacked my brain many times, it was always hard trying to remember which way I came home. I am so ashamed of those days, and Thank God that I am not drinking anymore, and I can enjoy my babies every milestone without all that baggage that I used to carry around.:blushing:

That is wonderful!! Congratulations not an easy thing to do, but well worth it. I have a young son that is a recovering addict, it was hell watching what he put himself and us through the changes I seen in him were unbelievable and I would not believe it unless I saw it myself of course he didn't do anything like AD and MM but he was stealing for drugs, lying stuff like that. Did he know better, he sure did and that is why we turned him into the police every time we found anything on him and every time he took from us, but under the influence he didn't care he was so numb to feelings nothing mattered to him, but the drugs. He is now 7 months clean and coming home from rehab this Friday, he is nothing like he was when he was using it took him 2 months before the feelings started to return and then he was the worlds biggest cry baby for a few weeks because he felt so ashamed of the things he did, he just turned 18 so this is my baby and my heart I have learned so much about addiction in the past two years and one thing for sure it doesn't discriminate this child was born with a silver spoon, very much wanted and very much loved and he always will be. I guess my point is yes she knew better, it was wrong but the drugs could have made her feelings numb and if that is the case I was thinking back to how my son's feelings changed and thinking she could do the same, should she be charged, hung, put to death if she is guilty, yes what she did was wrong no excuse there.

My concern is that if McNeill is the only source of information implicating Davis, that could make prosecuting her difficult. He obviously has a huge reason to be pointing at her and deflecting/sharing the blame. Let's hope that's not the case.

Would you please elaborate some what, for those of us, who are not educated in the legal aspect...Or just for this dummy,,TIA

I wonder where this case would be if the hotel worker had not noticed her, and they never got the video?
At that time Coe was in jail for kidnapping. No one was talking. They may never have found her body. No one would've been looking in Sanford.
Their plan was working until that video surfaced.

Would you please elaborate some what, for those of us, who are not educated in the legal aspect...Or just for this dummy,,TIA
If McNeil is the only one speaking out against the creature in court, then any defense attorney is going to say that he is only doing it to minimize his involvement. He has something to gain by making the jury believe that creature was the one behind it all and he was manipulated.

Just pray there is DNA, that will make that all a moot point.

After the pc by the dad I feel so much better about him.
I'm so glad I decided to not judge him harshly until the info came out. We did not know all the details and we still don't.
But, that being said, I can understand how this all unfolded. Since there was no formal custody. Dad was out of town. Aunt had no legal rights.
I still have a few questions, but IMO this dad did nothing wrong. There was no way he could have forseen what was gonna happen.
Blame needs to be placed on those who killed this baby.
I hope he can deal with the guilt I'm sure he feels.

MAM's girlfriend says in the video that the "sister" (AD's sister) used to cheer with her and had a baby with her brother. She also said there was some bad blood between them (goes on to say that she would always want their children to be okay)

interesting connection and great find mommyinheels!

pretty sure she was saying "chill"

I was under the impression Aunt Carey only expected her to stay the weekend, and then AD called and asked if she could stay longer.
I just don't understand it either. hmm....

You would think the aunt would have brought over more clothing AND also be concerned because Shaniya had to go to school.

Did the Aunt just assume Shaniya's mother was taking her to school every day?

Why did the Aunt make a statement in the newspaper that "Antoinette called her on Sunday and told her she would never see Shaniya again?

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

“I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do,” said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

“I knew when [my brother] came home, we were going to have to go to court and make some changes so we didn't have to endure this,” Lockhart said.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

Don't know if this has been posted, sorry if it has. http://fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/17/953014

The parents of Bradley's murdered wife are quoted in this article.

From the article linked above:

Coleman said he also spent Saturday night driving back roads between Sanford and Siler City looking for any sign of Shaniya. The former Marine said he had talked to officials at Camp Lejeune about helping with the search about an hour before Shaniya's body was found.

"It made my stomach just turn," said Phyllis Coleman, Byron's wife, of hearing the news. "It was heartbreaking to us ... We loved Shaniya, too."

You would think the aunt would have brought over more clothing AND also be concerned because Shaniya had to go to school.

Did the Aunt just assume Shaniya's mother was taking her to school every day?

Why did the Aunt make a statement in the newspaper that "Antoinette called her on Sunday and told her she would never see Shaniya again?

Shaniya went to visit her mother on Oct. 31. Lockhart said she packed Shaniya enough clothes for two days and expected to pick her up that Sunday.

But on Sunday morning, Lockhart said, Davis called and told her that she'd never see Shaniya again. Lockhart said Davis was angry that she had disciplined Shaniya for getting into a fight with her cousins.

“I was at a loss; I had no idea what to do,” said Lockhart, who had no formal custody of Shaniya and could not demand her return.

“I knew when [my brother] came home, we were going to have to go to court and make some changes so we didn't have to endure this,” Lockhart said.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/topstories/story/1060111.html

This is just MO but here goes, Carey D stated she did not get along with momster. From what it sounds like to me, Carey D had her hands tied as to how much she could do for Shaniya once she was dropped off at momsters. Since Carey D had no legal rights. That's why it was stated that she knew when BL got back from working out of town, they were gonna have to go to court. Maybe she thought since momster had a job and a place to live, if Shaniya needed clothes for school, momster could provide them. IMO
I don't think Carey D just chose to ignore the fact that Shaniya was there. I think she wanted her home but could not make that happen legally.
IMO of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members